[split] I need to rant to other atheists.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2014, 10:01 AM
RE: [split] I need to rant to other atheists.
(10-06-2014 09:56 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 09:52 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I think it shallow to live a self centered life. Paradoxically, I found true happiness in living for others instead of myself.

This life is only for those who choose to live by faith. For Christ said he who seeks to save his life will lose it but he who loses his life for His sake would find it.

There is no comparison when you take the life of Christ or someone like Mother Teresa and lay it next to the life of some selfish self centered person and compare the two.

The difference is as wide as the sea and rightfully so.

If I understand correctly, you're going to intentionally upset people here on this board just because you can and you want to. What a fine way to prove your point.

Why should anything I have said upset you?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2014, 10:02 AM
(10-06-2014 09:58 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 09:52 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I think it shallow to live a self centered life. Paradoxically, I found true happiness in living for others instead of myself.

This life is only for those who choose to live by faith. For Christ said he who seeks to save his life will lose it but he who loses his life for His sake would find it.

There is no comparison when you take the life of Christ or someone like Mother Teresa and lay it next to the life of some selfish self centered person and compare the two.

The difference is as wide as the sea and rightfully so.
Trolling is self-centered. Caught in your hypocrisy once again.

In your eyes a Christian who posts on this forum is automatically a troll right?

If so...why should I be concerned about how you view me?
10-06-2014, 10:04 AM
(10-06-2014 10:00 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 09:56 AM)Impulse Wrote:  More excuses. Rolleyes Jeremy, Jeremy. It doesn't take a rocket scientist (or a fairy tale gawd) to see that you are not leading a life of self-denial. When are you going to stop piling on one excuse after another and actually practice the faith you spend so much time preaching? Consider

I seriously couldn't care less, but from your perspective, Jesus is watching and knows you are lying to yourself and to me about this. You don't seem to fear that. Hmm, is your faith not as strong as you think it is? Consider

If you couldnt care less then why do you keep bringing it up?
I don't keep bringing it up. I brought it up exactly once and the conversation has continued from that once because you refuse to admit it.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
10-06-2014, 10:04 AM
(09-06-2014 11:50 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hey Reltzik. Jeremy is sending mate. He is not receiving. While I admire your effort, you are wasting your breath.

Jeremy is nothing more than a pathetic troll.

Mostly true, but he's receiving enough to drop a line of attack once it's proven to be utterly crap. (Not enough to earnestly explore why he bought into something that was utterly crap to begin with, though, which is why he keeps falling in love with things that are utterly crap, rather than learning to detect them ahead of time.)

Also, I know it's probably not an issue, but I'm still going to address the arguments for any hypothetical third party forum-browser, who might otherwise wonder why we aren't actually addressing his points amidst all the troll memes.
10-06-2014, 10:05 AM
(10-06-2014 10:02 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 09:58 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Trolling is self-centered. Caught in your hypocrisy once again.

In your eyes a Christian who posts on this forum is automatically a troll right?

If so...why should I be concerned about how you view me?
Not at all. A troll is a troll.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
10-06-2014, 10:05 AM
(10-06-2014 09:39 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 09:34 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Jeremy. Do you masturbate?

no

I don't either.

Why don't you masturbate?
10-06-2014, 10:07 AM
(10-06-2014 10:01 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 09:56 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  If I understand correctly, you're going to intentionally upset people here on this board just because you can and you want to. What a fine way to prove your point.

Why should anything I have said upset you?

Are you trying to say that you don't think anything you've said on this forum is in any way offensive to the majority of members here?
If so, you are either stupid or you're doing it intentionally.
Which one is it? What is your purpose in posting here if not to antagonize?
10-06-2014, 10:13 AM
(10-06-2014 10:07 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 10:01 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Why should anything I have said upset you?

Are you trying to say that you don't think anything you've said on this forum is in any way offensive to the majority of members here?

What have I said that you have in mind? Specifically?
10-06-2014, 10:17 AM
(10-06-2014 10:13 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 10:07 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  Are you trying to say that you don't think anything you've said on this forum is in any way offensive to the majority of members here?

What have I said that you have in mind? Specifically?

Everything.
Back to my question, what is your purpose for being here if not to antagonize?
10-06-2014, 10:19 AM
(10-06-2014 10:17 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 10:13 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  What have I said that you have in mind? Specifically?

Everything. (weak attempt to dodge)
Back to my question, what is your purpose for being here if not to antagonize?

To talk with people who have different views than I do.