[split] I need to rant to other atheists.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: [split] I need to rant to other atheists.
(10-06-2014 11:40 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Jeremy, am I honouring God by refraining from masturbation?

No idea why he isn't answering me yet complains when people don't answer him

That's his M.O. he does it to me until I repeat my questions.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2014, 11:43 AM
(10-06-2014 11:39 AM)John Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 10:19 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  To talk with people who have different views than I do.

Do you find what you're doing here morally laudable?

I am not here so atheists can laud me or praise me or give me brownie points. I am not here to seek your approval or agree with everything you say. I actually could care less whether anyone here thinks my conduct is laudable because to be honest, I think most of you are moral relativists. If so, then your moral judgements of me are just opinions or statements of personal taste.

And some of you have proven yourselves to be tasteless.
10-06-2014, 11:44 AM
(10-06-2014 11:40 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Jeremy, am I honouring God by refraining from masturbation?

No idea why he isn't answering me yet complains when people don't answer him

You can't honor God as long as you are in the flesh.

You can sell all you own and give it all to the poor and stand on your head and count to a hundred, you cannot honor God as long as you are in the flesh.
10-06-2014, 11:45 AM
(10-06-2014 11:40 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  No idea why he isn't answering me yet complains when people don't answer him

Angel

I think he's doesn't like to talk about masturbating.

Τί ἐστιν ἀλήθεια?
[+] 1 user Likes John's post
10-06-2014, 11:45 AM
(10-06-2014 11:43 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 11:39 AM)John Wrote:  Do you find what you're doing here morally laudable?

I am not here so atheists can laud me or praise me or give me brownie points. I am not here to seek your approval or agree with everything you say. I actually could care less whether anyone here thinks my conduct is laudable because to be honest, I think most of you are moral relativists. If so, then your moral judgements of me are just opinions or statements of personal taste.

So, like I've been saying, you're just here to bother people.
10-06-2014, 11:47 AM
(10-06-2014 11:45 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 11:43 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I am not here so atheists can laud me or praise me or give me brownie points. I am not here to seek your approval or agree with everything you say. I actually could care less whether anyone here thinks my conduct is laudable because to be honest, I think most of you are moral relativists. If so, then your moral judgements of me are just opinions or statements of personal taste.

So, like I've been saying, you're just here to bother people.

If that is how you see it then so be it.
(10-06-2014 11:39 AM)John Wrote:  Do you find what you're doing here morally laudable?

That was not what I was asking. I asked whether YOU find what you're doing here as morally laudable. Well?

Τί ἐστιν ἀλήθεια?
[+] 1 user Likes John's post

So you do care, since you could care less. Good to know.
10-06-2014, 11:49 AM
(10-06-2014 11:47 AM)John Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 11:43 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I am not here so atheists can laud me or praise me or give me brownie points. I am not here to seek your approval or agree with everything you say. I actually could care less whether anyone here thinks my conduct is laudable because to be honest, I think most of you are moral relativists. If so, then your moral judgements of me are just opinions or statements of personal taste.

That was not what I was asking. I asked whether YOU find what you're doing here as morally laudable. Well?

I do not find it necessary to make that judgment.
10-06-2014, 11:50 AM
(10-06-2014 11:47 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

So you do care, since you could care less. Good to know.

You're welcome. : )