[split] I need to rant to other atheists.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2014, 10:07 AM
RE: [split] I need to rant to other atheists.
(11-06-2014 10:03 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 09:46 AM)Leo Wrote:  You can't talk about the experience of sex , you are a virgin omega male. You are talking horse shit, most Protestant sects cast sex in a negative light liar. By the way all Protestant sects including your cult exist since the 16 century. In other words the catholic religion is fake and all Protestant cults are fake too.

Sorry.

Wrong again. I am not a virgin unfortunately.

I'm just glad you aren't producing any spawn.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2014, 10:08 AM
(11-06-2014 10:03 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 09:46 AM)Leo Wrote:  You can't talk about the experience of sex , you are a virgin omega male. You are talking horse shit, most Protestant sects cast sex in a negative light liar. By the way all Protestant sects including your cult exist since the 16 century. In other words the catholic religion is fake and all Protestant cults are fake too.

Sorry.

You earn here your reputation of being a big time liar , so it's very hard to me to believe you. Unfortunately ? Really ? Rolleyes
11-06-2014, 10:09 AM
(11-06-2014 10:08 AM)Leo Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 10:03 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Sorry.

You earn here your reputation of being a big time liar , so it's very hard to me to believe you. Unfortunately ? Really ? Rolleyes

What makes me a big time liar?
11-06-2014, 10:09 AM
(11-06-2014 10:02 AM)Leo Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 09:59 AM)Timber1025 Wrote:  What the god damned hell is wrong with you! The analogies you draw are nothing but idiotic and absurd! We do live in a world where parents do not abandon children in danger, or would be praised for such behavior. Only in some deeply religious cultures would horrific acts against humanity be condoned. People are always there to step up and put there lives in harms way to help the defensless and victimized.

Again, please seek help, and BTW 2+2=4 no matter who you ask you deluded and damaged human being.

You can't reason with this idiot. He is our official pet troll or our official site bitch . Take your pick.

I know, I know... but the obvious deception and stupidity from this self righteous weasel must be pointed out at times.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
11-06-2014, 10:11 AM
(11-06-2014 10:09 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 10:08 AM)Leo Wrote:  You earn here your reputation of being a big time liar , so it's very hard to me to believe you. Unfortunately ? Really ? Rolleyes

What makes me a big time liar?

You're speaking.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
11-06-2014, 10:13 AM
(11-06-2014 10:11 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 10:09 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  What makes me a big time liar?

You're speaking.

I did'nt think you had anything....

Carry on.
11-06-2014, 10:15 AM
(11-06-2014 06:21 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 05:41 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  This is pathetic and sad. Here's why.

The human body, which is the very essence of who we are, isn’t respected in the bible. Sexuality is denigrated, the “flesh” is evil, passion is sinful, and one’s libido is impure. Health, beauty and physical pleasure are distractions from belief in God. There are no prizes for guessing who promotes these noxious ideas:
“This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would” (Gal. 5:16–17, KJV.)
“Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revelings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.” (Gal. 5:19-21, KJV.) Poor old Paul was profoundly anally retentive; unable to drop his guard and have a good time.

If a person’s innermost nature, what’s healthy, instinctive and natural, is wounded, to control them becomes easier. Suppressed sexuality can be channeled into piety and harnessed for the purposes of the Church.

All of us are sexual beings, yet the victims of a Christian upbringing often display circumspection, disdain and even an outright condemnation of sexuality. There are some predictable results, such as self-loathing, denial over sexual orientation, frigid relationships, guilt, loneliness, anger, and regret. Secular society is usually left to pick up the pieces after the damage has been done. I have many patients, particularly older people, who still have sexual problems due to their Christian upbringings, and it’s sometimes very difficult to help them. How tragic and unnecessary!

Some fundamentalist Christians have an obsessive preoccupation with other’s sexual preferences, thereby externalizing their own inner battle against sin. A classic example is a noisy preacher, himself a closet homosexual, babbling on about the evil of being gay.

Jeremy, grow up. Stop being a victim. Have a good wank... you'll clear your head. I bet your girlfriend would rather go out with a real man than a suppressed little weasel.

According to the bible, the human body is not the essence of who we are. So this is just incorrect.

Neither is sexuality denigrated but the exact opposite. The ability for a married man and woman to come together and express love for each other via sexual union is something encouraged by God. Hence the command to "be fruitful and multiply" is seen several times in scripture. Even the apostle Paul encourages men and women who are married to express their love for one another via sexual union and to abstain only when both agree and for a specific time.

The Catholic church has largely been responsible for casting sex in a negative light. No where in the bible is it required for a minister of God to be celibate. This is an invention of the Catholic church and is not biblical.

But just like anything God made good, sex can be twisted and perverted.

"This is an invention of the Catholic church and is not biblical"

DING DING DING! YES! GOOD ANSWER!

OH so true. ALL churches tend to interpret the bible however they deem appropriate and truly and honestly believe it to be the correct vision of the bible. . Your church has done the same thing. Therefore which church is the correct one? Perhaps it's the one that has indoctrinated you or......... maybe...... unbeknownst to you...... it's the next one down the street from your church.

Ooooooo. What if you're in the wrong church. OMG!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
11-06-2014, 10:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2014 10:22 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(11-06-2014 04:50 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  BLah blah blah...holiet than thou... ...I am edified and strengthened whilst simultaneously fulfilling my obligation to my beautiful girlfriend.

[Image: narcissism-man-mirror-ART.jpg]

[Image: narcissism1-300x240.jpg]

[Image: kissing-self-love-yourself-mirror.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
11-06-2014, 10:19 AM
Jeremy - do you think we need to hear your stories of jesus because we behave in more of a selfish way as you described (leaving children to be burned or shot to death, not defending our homeland or homestead, only caring about individual desires)?

Secondly - do you believe that jesus really loved his enemies, all of his neighbors, and practiced self denial whenever he was asked for help?

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
11-06-2014, 10:27 AM
(11-06-2014 10:19 AM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Jeremy - do you think we need to hear your stories of jesus because we behave in more of a selfish way as you described (leaving children to be burned or shot to death, not defending our homeland or homestead, only caring about individual desires)?

Secondly - do you believe that jesus really loved his enemies, all of his neighbors, and practiced self denial whenever he was asked for help?

Jesus Timber - don't ask him questions.
Facepalm

LOL

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.