[split] I need to rant to other atheists.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2014, 10:29 AM
RE: [split] I need to rant to other atheists.
(11-06-2014 10:27 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 10:19 AM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Jeremy - do you think we need to hear your stories of jesus because we behave in more of a selfish way as you described (leaving children to be burned or shot to death, not defending our homeland or homestead, only caring about individual desires)?

Secondly - do you believe that jesus really loved his enemies, all of his neighbors, and practiced self denial whenever he was asked for help?

Jesus Timber - don't ask him questions.
Facepalm

LOL

Since when does Jerry answer questions?

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
11-06-2014, 10:33 AM
[split] I need to rant to other atheists.
(11-06-2014 06:21 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  The Catholic church has largely been responsible for casting sex in a negative light. No where in the bible is it required for a minister of God to be celibate. This is an invention of the Catholic church and is not biblical.

Well, hop to it, it would make your posts a lot more tolerable.

(11-06-2014 06:21 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  But just like anything God made good, sex can be twisted and perverted.

Only if it's done right.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
11-06-2014, 10:34 AM
(11-06-2014 10:27 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 10:19 AM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Jeremy - do you think we need to hear your stories of jesus because we behave in more of a selfish way as you described (leaving children to be burned or shot to death, not defending our homeland or homestead, only caring about individual desires)?

Secondly - do you believe that jesus really loved his enemies, all of his neighbors, and practiced self denial whenever he was asked for help?

Jesus Timber - don't ask him questions.
Facepalm

LOL

I know, but I get tired of calling him names. Everybody deserves a thousand chances to give an honest answer to an honest question. I also know I may regret the attempt though!

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
11-06-2014, 10:37 AM
"Why not live a life of utter self-denial and self sacrifice so that those around you who you encounter on a day to day basis may be edified and built up and encouraged?"

"utter self-denial...."

"self-sacrifice..."

"unselfishness..."

"...live like Jeebus..."

"I love sportbikes..."

[Image: bikerjesus_7607_med.jpg]

Yeah, that's a real lifestyle of self-denial there, Sport.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
11-06-2014, 10:40 AM
(11-06-2014 06:21 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  The Catholic church has largely been responsible for casting sex in a negative light. No where in the bible is it required for a minister of God to be celibate. This is an invention of the Catholic church and is not biblical.

[Image: card.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
11-06-2014, 10:41 AM
(11-06-2014 10:29 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 10:27 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Jesus Timber - don't ask him questions.
Facepalm

LOL

Since when does Jerry answer questions?

Never. You do that to bump up your post count.
11-06-2014, 10:41 AM
(11-06-2014 10:37 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  "Why not live a life of utter self-denial and self sacrifice so that those around you who you encounter on a day to day basis may be edified and built up and encouraged?"

"utter self-denial...."

"self-sacrifice..."

"unselfishness..."

"...live like Jeebus..."

"I love sportbikes..."

[Image: bikerjesus_7607_med.jpg]

Yeah, that's a real lifestyle of self-denial there, Sport.

Hells Angels founder? He did condemn entire rival gangs to torment and death - just sayin!

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
11-06-2014, 10:45 AM
Self denial?
Selflessness?
Jebus and his daddy want the entire universe to worship them.
Now there's some fucking selfish shit!
It's not enough to think of themselves but, they require every living thing, ever, to always think of them, and only them, at all times.

Nice couple of guys you've hitched your wagon to Jer!
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
11-06-2014, 10:49 AM
(11-06-2014 10:41 AM)Leo Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 10:29 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Since when does Jerry answer questions?

Never. You do that to bump up your post count.

Post count - WTF? Are you one of those insecure preteens that bases their self worth on how many likes they get on social media, or how many forum posts they are up to? Why say stupid shit?

The last time I knew how many posts I had was after my first. Generalizations like this only show the sources true colors.

— Dan Barker —
11-06-2014, 10:49 AM
For Jeremy

[Image: belief_zps3405e5f2.jpg]

[Image: 7de13e35.jpg]

[Image: 1746c3de.jpg]

[Image: 016f06e1.jpg]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post