[split] I need to rant to other atheists.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2014, 02:51 PM
RE: [split] I need to rant to other atheists.
(12-06-2014 12:42 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 12:35 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Sometimes killing people is the right thing to do.

Words fail me......

And words would fail you too if your family was being held hostage by a serial rapist and he raped your wife and your daughters and then cut their heads of and did all of this after the police could have ended his life but decided not to because they wanted to "respect his rights".

Yea, words would fail you too.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2014, 02:53 PM
(12-06-2014 02:51 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 12:42 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Words fail me......

And words would fail you too if your family was being held hostage by a serial rapist and he raped your wife and your daughters and then cut their heads of and did all of this after the police could have ended his life but decided not to because they wanted to "respect his rights".

BZZT.

Appeal to emotion.

Try again, champ.

Are you so hardwired to masturbatory revenge fantasies that you literally can't process that different people's different opinions are, in fact, different?

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
12-06-2014, 02:57 PM
(12-06-2014 12:45 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 12:35 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Sometimes killing people is the right thing to do.

Now there, that's why religion is scary and evil. Who is going to decide who gets killed? Do we do it like the folks who killed "witches" in Salem? Perhaps the crusades? Do we have them drink poisoned coolaid?

Stating that sometimes murder is the right thing to do makes you a dangerous person. It's bad for society to let you roam the streets, who knows when you get it in your head that Jesus spoke to you and told you to kill heathens or whores or the infirm or the mentally handicapped and what have you.

I suggest you rethink your opinion that sometimes killing people is the RIGHT thing to do.

I suggest you stop twisting what I said. I said sometimes killing is the right thing to do. Soldiers who kill terrorists and eliminate threats to the security of the society in which you live in are not murderers. Nor are the authorities who kill dangerous criminals who are raging and shooting kids and anyone they see.

Your very ability to sit in the comfort of your home and misrepresent what I am saying on this forum is due to the fact that there are people out there protecting you by killing and eliminating those evil men who would rape you and your family members for days on end and then leave you all to rot as if you were a piece of trash.

You are living in a fairytale if you think that taking life is always murder.
12-06-2014, 02:58 PM
(12-06-2014 02:53 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 02:51 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  And words would fail you too if your family was being held hostage by a serial rapist and he raped your wife and your daughters and then cut their heads of and did all of this after the police could have ended his life but decided not to because they wanted to "respect his rights".

BZZT.

Appeal to emotion.

Try again, champ.

Are you so hardwired to masturbatory revenge fantasies that you literally can't process that different people's different opinions are, in fact, different?

Nah. No need for me to try again. What I have said is true. Sometimes killing is the right thing to do.
12-06-2014, 02:59 PM
(12-06-2014 01:28 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 12:05 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  You are right. In my eyes, nothing Jesus did was bad. He is the embodiment of moral perfection.

His is the only life worth imitating.

Even though he exists only in the imagination of believers?

Even if this were true, yes.
12-06-2014, 03:02 PM
(12-06-2014 02:58 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Nah. No need for me to try again. What I have said is true my opinion. Sometimes I think killing is the right thing to do.

Fixed that for you.

And no, I think you'll find "b..b.. but what if the Bad Man did a really Bad Thing?" is a vapid attempt at an emotional appeal.

... this is my signature!
12-06-2014, 03:03 PM
(12-06-2014 02:47 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 12:40 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  So, you imitate this jeebus guy's life, do you? I don't remember anything in your fairy book about your jeebus riding sport bikes.

Who said I did?

LMAO, that's precisely the point, mister high-and-fucking-mighty: you're the one demanding that others imitate this fantasy life, and everyone here knows you don't even hold to it or anything like it. FUCK you, hypocrite.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop

Christ on a stick - you are insane! If your holy book only killed serial rapists and murderers, we all would be more on the same page - BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE NOW IS IT! Men, babies and children slaughtered for being... men, babies and children. Women slaughtered for being... women and not a young virgin. You are a danger to a healthy society and need to shut up before your true disgusting colors show - oh too late!

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
(12-06-2014 12:53 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 12:37 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Why? Because I agree with the verdict of God?

PRECISELY. Your mythical sky-fairy is a monster, as has been demonstrated many times in discussions here that you avoid. We atheists in this forum have far higher and more noble morals, to wit: we do not commit mass murder, we do not sic bears on little children, we do not murder women for looking at our atrocities. We do not advocate raping women and girls and murdering babies and children. We do not set up our children in traps to fail, and we do not cruelly punish them and all of their progeny for falling into said traps. And that's just scratching the surface of the vile treachery of your imaginary deity.

So, yes, your agreement with this "verdict of gawd" IS mental illness, very definitely.

Quote: That men who are evil and unrepentant should be judged?

Your imaginary deity, as depicted, is evil and unrepentant. Ergo, by your own standard, YOU are evil and unrepentant and should be judged.

Quote:Why am I mentally ill for saying that God is not wrong in judging wicked people?

Because you yourself fail to understand your own wickedness and delusionally attempt to exclude yourself and your imaginary deity from {the set consisting of "the wicked"}.

Yeah, too bad we can't just kill off delusional fucktards like you who cite their fairy tale books to condone rape and murder.

Since, on a metaphysical naturalistic view of reality, you cannot provide a ground for objective moral values and duties, I can thank you for your opinion and say you are entitled to it.
12-06-2014, 03:05 PM

OH, look -- yet another sad attempt at derailing with emotionally charged red-herring horseshit.

When is the staff going to ban this fucking troll already?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop