[split] I need to rant to other atheists.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: [split] I need to rant to other atheists.
(12-06-2014 03:09 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 03:03 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  LMAO, that's precisely the point, mister high-and-fucking-mighty: you're the one demanding that others imitate this fantasy life, and everyone here knows you don't even hold to it or anything like it. FUCK you, hypocrite.

Ahh come on taq. I thought you had something?

Yeah, I have you by the fucking balls, asswipe.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2014, 03:17 PM
(12-06-2014 03:15 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 03:09 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Ahh come on taq. I thought you had something?

Yeah, I have you by the fucking balls, asswipe.

Ahh...taq taq taq...

I still love ya buddy....

Carry on...
12-06-2014, 03:17 PM
(12-06-2014 03:08 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 03:02 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Fixed that for you.

And no, I think you'll find "b..b.. but what if the Bad Man did a really Bad Thing?" is a vapid attempt at an emotional appeal.

Easy for you to say this. Your life and the life of those you love are not on the line. So once again, what I said stands. Sometimes it is right to kill.

Like your mythical fairy tale monster kills Lot's wife for looking back on his atrocities. Right before Lot and their daughters celebrate her death with an incestuous drunken threesome fuck-a-thon, with your gawd smiling down upon them. Insane twat.

(12-06-2014 03:17 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 03:15 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Yeah, I have you by the fucking balls, asswipe.

Ahh...taq taq taq...

Carry on...

You wouldn't know love if it bent you over and fucked you in the ass.

12-06-2014, 03:18 PM
(12-06-2014 03:17 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 03:08 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Easy for you to say this. Your life and the life of those you love are not on the line. So once again, what I said stands. Sometimes it is right to kill.

Like your mythical fairy tale monster kills Lot's wife for looking back on his atrocities. Right before Lot and their daughters celebrate her death with an incestuous drunken threesome fuck-a-thon, with your gawd smiling down upon them. Insane twat.

Lol....

I missed that scripture....maybe you could point me to it?
12-06-2014, 03:19 PM
(12-06-2014 03:07 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 03:03 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Christ on a stick - you are insane! If your holy book only killed serial rapists and murderers, we all would be more on the same page - BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE NOW IS IT! Men, babies and children slaughtered for being... men, babies and children. Women slaughtered for being... women and not a young virgin. You are a danger to a healthy society and need to shut up before your true disgusting colors show - oh too late!

But you cannot provide one instance where God has been responsible for killing a man because he was a man, a baby because it was a baby or a woman because she was a woman or a virgin because she was a virgin.

I will wait for you to provide one instance where He has done any of the above.

Comprehension problems again? You really cannot recall any instance in the bible where men, babies, women were ordered killed for no reason other than their gender, age, or settlement they lived? Dishonest dolt.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
12-06-2014, 03:21 PM
(12-06-2014 03:13 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 03:12 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Yes, those evil men like the ones acting precisely under the orders of your mythical deity in your fairy stories. Evil men under the very same delusions as you are.

have you got anything of substance?

You wouldn't know anything of substance if it bent you over and fucked you in the ass. We have all been over this many times with you. The fact that you have your head up your ass and refuse to to acknowledge the atrocities committed by both the fictional characters in your fairy tale book, and by real people like you who are deluded by it, it your own fucking problem.

(12-06-2014 03:18 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 03:17 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Like your mythical fairy tale monster kills Lot's wife for looking back on his atrocities. Right before Lot and their daughters celebrate her death with an incestuous drunken threesome fuck-a-thon, with your gawd smiling down upon them. Insane twat.

Lol....

I missed that scripture....maybe you could point me to it?

Of COURSE you did -- Why don't you read your own fucking fairy tale book that you wave at us so much, asshole? Genesis 19 STFU.

12-06-2014, 03:22 PM
(12-06-2014 03:07 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 03:03 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Christ on a stick - you are insane! If your holy book only killed serial rapists and murderers, we all would be more on the same page - BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE NOW IS IT! Men, babies and children slaughtered for being... men, babies and children. Women slaughtered for being... women and not a young virgin. You are a danger to a healthy society and need to shut up before your true disgusting colors show - oh too late!

But you cannot provide one instance where God has been responsible for killing a man because he was a man, a baby because it was a baby or a woman because she was a woman or a virgin because she was a virgin.

Like taq said - the flood. Oh, and the whole book of numbers for a start.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
12-06-2014, 03:22 PM
(12-06-2014 03:17 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 03:08 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Easy for you to say this. Your life and the life of those you love are not on the line. So once again, what I said stands. Sometimes it is right to kill.

(12-06-2014 03:17 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Ahh...taq taq taq...

Carry on...

Not eros love.

But phileo love.
12-06-2014, 03:23 PM
(12-06-2014 03:22 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 03:07 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  But you cannot provide one instance where God has been responsible for killing a man because he was a man, a baby because it was a baby or a woman because she was a woman or a virgin because she was a virgin.

Like taq said - the flood. Oh, and the whole book of numbers for a start.

Where in the Genesis account does it say that the men killed in the flood were killed because they were men the babies for being babies and the women for being women?

Where in Numbers is this found?
12-06-2014, 03:26 PM
(12-06-2014 03:22 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 03:17 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Like your mythical fairy tale monster kills Lot's wife for looking back on his atrocities. Right before Lot and their daughters celebrate her death with an incestuous drunken threesome fuck-a-thon, with your gawd smiling down upon them. Insane twat.

Not eros love.

But phileo love.

My point hasn't changed. All you know is your hatred and your ignorant arrogance. You don't know what the fuck love for your fellow man is.