[split] I need to rant to other atheists.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: [split] I need to rant to other atheists.
(12-06-2014 07:16 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 07:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh my dear fuck. You're not gonna try and argue cosmology and physics with a physicist are you Jeremy? Oh my dear fuck. You won't be able to follow the math. Facepalm

If he is a physicist, I sure can't tell.

That's because you wouldn't know physics or science if it bent you over and fucked you in the ass with a fucking porcupine.

Quote:Physicists usually have better arguments than: "The universe is exempt from the causal principle because it is not applicable to the universe."

As if fucking "LOL Gawd" were any kind of fucking argument at all. Facepalm

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
12-06-2014, 07:35 PM
(12-06-2014 07:22 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 07:16 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  If he is a physicist, I sure can't tell.

That's because you wouldn't know physics or science if it bent you over and fucked you in the ass with a fucking porcupine.

Quote:Physicists usually have better arguments than: "The universe is exempt from the causal principle because it is not applicable to the universe."

**Looks at Mr. Mockingbird's post, yawns and looks at bed**

Yep...time for bed. Night night my friend. Rest well and if God wills, we can talk tomorrow at your leisure?

: )
12-06-2014, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2014 07:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
(12-06-2014 07:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh my dear fuck. You're not gonna try and argue cosmology and physics with a physicist are you Jeremy? Oh my dear fuck. You won't be able to follow the math. Facepalm

That tells me more about you than the physicist.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-06-2014, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2014 07:55 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(12-06-2014 07:35 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 07:22 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  That's because you wouldn't know physics or science if it bent you over and fucked you in the ass with a fucking porcupine.

**Looks at Mr. Mockingbird's post, yawns and looks at bed in Mother's basement**

fixed that for ya.

Quote:Yep...time for bed. Night night my friend. Rest well and if God wills, we can talk tomorrow at your leisure?

: )

I'm not your fucking friend, asshole, and you are a friend to no one here. Fuck you, fuck your god, and fuck yourself in the ass with a fucking blowfish.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
12-06-2014, 08:11 PM
(12-06-2014 07:16 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Physicists usually have better arguments than: "The universe is exempt from the causal principle because it is not applicable to the universe."

Ahahaha.

Oh wait.

You're serious.

No.

That's an idiotic straw man, but if nothing else, it's still far more reasonable than the santorum William Lane Craig left in your ass and you called an "argument".

Just to recollect: to those in the audience who aren't reality-challenged, we might fondly recall Jeremy's comically abject failure to substantiate or even define a single claim he feebly attempted to articulate.

One cannot make unfounded claims of knowledge based on fallaciously and incoherently extrapolating subjective personal feels to cosmological matters. Sane and/or intelligent people would recognise as such - neither describes our pet troll.

... this is my signature!
[+] 5 users Like cjlr's post
12-06-2014, 08:14 PM
(12-06-2014 07:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 07:16 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  If he is a physicist, I sure can't tell.

That tells me more about you than the physicist.

It tells us he's a pathologically dishonest fuckwit with delusions of adequacy.

But then again, that's nothing we didn't know.

[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
12-06-2014, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2014 08:25 PM by Leo.)

Physicists usually have better arguments than: "The universe is exempt from the causal principle because it is not applicable to the universe."

Laugh out loadLaugh out load are you a POE?
12-06-2014, 08:27 PM

Physicists usually have better arguments than: "The universe is exempt from the causal principle because it is not applicable to the universe."

I would like to see you debating a physicist. That would be hilarious as hell.
12-06-2014, 08:27 PM
Pardon my ignorance, what is POE?
12-06-2014, 08:31 PM
(12-06-2014 08:27 PM)Leo Wrote:  

I would like to see you debating a physicist. That would be hilarious as hell.

Read on, and then cry yourself to sleep with the thought that such people as our dearly beloved Jeremy actually exist in the world.

[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post