[split] I need to rant to other atheists.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: [split] I need to rant to other atheists.
Mispost.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2014, 11:44 PM
(09-06-2014 11:08 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(09-06-2014 03:19 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  name one atrocity that a follower of Jesus' life and teachings has committed.

Wow. Fuck me, really?Shocking

How about THE FUCKING HOLOCAUST, ASSHOLE. SIEG FUCKING HEIL!

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
09-06-2014, 11:50 PM
Hey Reltzik. Jeremy is sending mate. He is not receiving. While I admire your effort, you are wasting your breath.

Jeremy is nothing more than a pathetic troll.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
10-06-2014, 12:18 AM
There is a reason I don't let this damn fool at my table. He reenforces this decision every time the grunts he calls language spill forth on to this forum.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
10-06-2014, 06:02 AM
I see posts full of obscenities and hateful language.

I see people calling me a troll and personally attacking me.

I see very little engagement of the points I have made.

And yet you want me to believe you all are somehow 'moral'?

That you all are somehow the bastion of rationality and reason?

How does it help your cause to act the same way as the narrow minded and dogmatic religious you see as being a threat to society?
10-06-2014, 06:26 AM
Bwahahahahaha oh Jeremy. Mate you are funny.

"I am Xian and am being persecuted!!!"

This is an atheist forum which you visit in order to troll.

Mate your cover is blown. We know you. You are a thin piece of transparent paper and we see right through you.

Now why don't you crawl back under that rock you ventured from. You are persona non grata.

Get it?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
10-06-2014, 08:00 AM
You wrote: "Why not live a life of utter self-denial and self sacrifice so that those around you who you encounter on a day to day basis may be edified and built up and encouraged?"

Because that is the life of a sacrificial animal. Because those ideas are unspeakably evil. It is the morality of death. The self is the mind. The desire to be selfless is the desire not to be and that is the dirty little secret of Christianity. A moral code which demands self sacrifice, self abnegation and self loathing as your Christian world view does has death as its standard of value.

Why not live your life as a Human being? Why is it good to do for others but never for yourself? What's wrong with self fulfillment? What is wrong with your own happiness being your highest purpose in life? Why do we ever need to sacrifice? Why not enjoy your life and use your mind to the fullest to achieve your own purpose neither sacrificing yourself to others or others to yourself?

Life is about the gaining of values not their loss. Life is a self directed process of the achievement of values not of their renunciation. The whole purpose of your religion is to destroy man's mind and his self esteem and all of the other virtues needed for life on this Earth such as pride, productiveness, genuine love for others and rational self interest.

Here is the code I live by Jeremy: I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man nor ask another man to live for mine.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 7 users Like true scotsman's post
10-06-2014, 08:08 AM
Yeah. Well said.

Banjo.
10-06-2014, 08:16 AM
(10-06-2014 06:26 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Bwahahahahaha oh Jeremy. Mate you are funny.

"I am Xian and am being persecuted!!!"

This is an atheist forum which you visit in order to troll.

Mate your cover is blown. We know you. You are a thin piece of transparent paper and we see right through you.

Now why don't you crawl back under that rock you ventured from. You are persona non grata.

Get it?

Except for the fact that I have never claimed I was being persecuted here.

I have claimed I was a Christian.

But my question goes unanswered still.
10-06-2014, 08:21 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 08:26 AM by Mathilda.)
(10-06-2014 08:16 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  But my question goes unanswered still.

That's because no one cares what you have to say any more.

I don't even know that the question is but I do know that if I bother answering it you will continue asking until people have given up and then claim that no one is able to answer your questions.

It's tedious.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post