[split] In the beginning...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2014, 05:30 AM
[split] In the beginning...
(19-08-2014 04:48 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 04:40 AM)Muslim Wrote:  For sure, I can prove all of this, but the topic of this thread is not about Quran or Islam

No, you can't. You're completely delusional if you think so.
Actually assertion that something doesn't exist, is impossible to be proven

Your statement is 100% delusional (even if you are right)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2014, 05:34 AM
RE: In the beginning...
(19-08-2014 05:30 AM)Muslim Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 04:48 AM)Chas Wrote:  No, you can't. You're completely delusional if you think so.

My assertion is that you can provide no proof. Prove me wrong by providing a proof.

I'll wait. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
19-08-2014, 05:37 AM
(19-08-2014 05:30 AM)Muslim Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 04:48 AM)Chas Wrote:  No, you can't. You're completely delusional if you think so.

No, his statement is 100% spot on and wasn't about proving that something doesn't exist. It was about the impossibility of proving your or any other versions of a gawd.
19-08-2014, 05:38 AM
(19-08-2014 05:34 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 05:30 AM)Muslim Wrote:  Actually assertion that something doesn't exist, is impossible to be proven

My assertion is that you can provide no proof. Prove me wrong by providing a proof.

I mean the concept of negative assertion is false by itself!

Even if I cannot provide a proof, your assertion cannot be based on facts, it must be based on "blind" belief in Atheism Ohmy

Anyway I'll write a proof later.
20-08-2014, 09:22 AM
RE: [split] In the beginning...
Oh wow, you are like a day old here and you have already tried playing the " Atheists have blind faith too" card. You are not gonna do well here my child haha
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
20-08-2014, 09:26 AM
(19-08-2014 05:38 AM)Muslim Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 05:34 AM)Chas Wrote:  My assertion is that you can provide no proof. Prove me wrong by providing a proof.

I mean the concept of negative assertion is false by itself!

Even if I cannot provide a proof, your assertion cannot be based on facts, it must be based on "blind" belief in Atheism Ohmy

Since my assertion is that you can provide no proof, your statement is ludicrously stupid.

Provide your proof or shut the fuck up.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
20-08-2014, 09:29 AM
(20-08-2014 09:22 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Oh wow, you are like a day old here and you have already tried playing the " Atheists have blind faith too" card. You are not gonna do well here my child haha

My Dear WhiskeyDebates,

This one, has a new spin and info that we've never seen or heard before. Besides his little fantasy is real don't you know.

Oh wait, you're right the same old turd with a different shine.

Carry on Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
20-08-2014, 09:44 AM
(19-08-2014 05:38 AM)Muslim Wrote:  I mean the concept of negative assertion is false by itself!

Somebody doesn't understand the Burden of Proof, how cute.

Actually it's not cute, it's tiresome in the extreme. What is the name for the phenomena that the less a person knows about a subject, the more confident they are talking about it? Yeah, it's like we're dealing with that...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-08-2014, 09:50 AM
When someone comes in and has to first get you to agree with their rules, and philosophy before they even make a claim, it's a good indicator of the bullshit to follow. This to me, is one of the sneakiest, and most dishonest of the theists.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
20-08-2014, 09:55 AM
(20-08-2014 09:50 AM)pablo Wrote:  When someone comes in and has to first get you to agree with their rules, and philosophy before they even make a claim, it's a good indicator of the bullshit to follow. This to me, is one of the sneakiest, and most dishonest of the theists.

They are basically telegraphing how much bullshit what they are eventually going to claim is based on. So when this guy get around to the Kalam argument he is so fucking obviously angling for just link him to the debates where that got demolished. To Muslim if that is what you are heading towards stop we've seen it and it has no legs. Try something new.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post