[split] In the beginning...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2014, 01:18 AM
RE: [split] In the beginning...
You don't understand guys. Muslim will only present his so called proofs when he has managed to lower our expectation of what constitutes a proof.

If you want his 'proof' you have to be willing to reject the scientific method and the need for real-world evidence.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
28-08-2014, 04:12 AM
(28-08-2014 01:18 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  You don't understand guys. Muslim will only present his so called proofs when he has managed to lower our expectation of what constitutes a proof.

If you want his 'proof' you have to be willing to reject the scientific method and the need for real-world evidence.

[Image: we-have-a-winner.png]

Okay, you win all the Internets for today Mathilda.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-08-2014, 04:29 AM
(28-08-2014 04:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Okay, you win all the Internets for today Mathilda.

Excellent! I'm going to install a cat picture filter.
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
28-08-2014, 04:43 AM
(28-08-2014 04:29 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(28-08-2014 04:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Okay, you win all the Internets for today Mathilda.

Excellent! I'm going to install a cat picture filter.

[Image: CAT%20filters.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-08-2014, 09:30 AM
(20-08-2014 10:14 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 05:38 AM)Muslim Wrote:  I mean the concept of negative assertion is false by itself!

Even if I cannot provide a proof, your assertion cannot be based on facts, it must be based on "blind" belief in Atheism Ohmy

Anyway I'll write a proof later.

Yes indeedy. There are no teapots orbiting the sun. That statement is a negative assertion, and according to you, "false by itself". Okey Dokey. Great. Sadcryface2

"Even if I cannot provide a proof, your assertion cannot be based on facts, it must be based on "blind" belief in Atheism"

1. non-sequitur
2. assumption
3. unsupported assertion

"Anyway I'll write a proof later."

And the dog ate my homework. Don't bother.

Actually, we (Earth) orbit the sun and there are teapots in Earth, thus there are teapots orbiting the Sun. Millions of the fucking things to be exact.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
28-08-2014, 09:40 AM
http://atheistforums.org/thread-17781.html

This is actually the proof he's going to put down here, unless he's improved on it since he last typed this out.

He did the same thing on this forum, which was to basically start a thread asking what proofs are, then say he was going to provide proof, then he started this thread, which is the proof.

I don't want to spoil the fun but it will save some time.

The proof as far as I can tell is inconsistent with the quran anyway.
[+] 2 users Like PaulPablo's post
28-08-2014, 09:54 AM
(28-08-2014 09:40 AM)PaulPablo Wrote:  http://atheistforums.org/thread-17781.html

This is actually the proof he's going to put down here, unless he's improved on it since he last typed this out.

He did the same thing on this forum, which was to basically start a thread asking what proofs are, then say he was going to provide proof, then he started this thread, which is the proof.

The proof as far as I can tell is inconsistent with the quran anyway.

'nother troll who has absolutely no intention in entering intellectual discourse. 1) because he lacks the ability, and 2) because he lacks the knowledge

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
28-08-2014, 10:06 AM
[Image: imagejpg4_zps4c889c6e.jpg]

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
28-08-2014, 10:23 AM
(28-08-2014 09:40 AM)PaulPablo Wrote:  http://atheistforums.org/thread-17781.html

Well considering that it's nothing that we haven't heard before, it's not going to be much fun anyway. A shame. I was hoping for something new.

Thanks for posting the link though. A common tactic amongst presuppositionalists is to make it look more complicated than it is to hide the leaps of faith which don't logically lead on from the previous step. Looks like Muslim will be trying the same technique.
28-08-2014, 11:05 AM
Wow that was skull fuckingly stupid. Who actually thinks anyone will be convinced by that idiocy?

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.