[split] Introduce Yourself HERE!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2014, 10:17 AM
RE: [split] Introduce Yourself HERE!
(03-01-2014 09:53 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 08:44 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  ... It's all wizards and oracles and prophecies and cloak-and-daggers all the way down!

Incorrect. It is turtles all the way down. It is always turtles.

[Image: Fig2.jpg]

Tongue

Yeah, but you can't actually have infinite turtles without magic (ergo, wizards). To be able to see that far down, you'd need oracles. The cloak & dagger part is reserved for swiftly dealing with heretics.

Preach it, Brother EK!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
03-01-2014, 12:39 PM
I think you would find that many of the people on SD feel that a Catholic monarchy would be the ideal government. It really bothers them to have to tolerate Protestants, Jews, Muslims, atheists, etc. -- all equally evil in their eyes. They would like the US to be just like their forum -- if you're not Catholic, get out. In fact, even if you are Catholic, you better be a "traditional" Catholic. If you actually like the new Pope, well, you can get out too.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
03-01-2014, 12:59 PM
(03-01-2014 12:39 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I think you would find that many of the people on SD feel that a Catholic monarchy would be the ideal government. It really bothers them to have to tolerate Protestants, Jews, Muslims, atheists, etc. -- all equally evil in their eyes. They would like the US to be just like their forum -- if you're not Catholic, get out. In fact, even if you are Catholic, you better be a "traditional" Catholic. If you actually like the new Pope, well, you can get out too.

Well there is a reason Fascism had it's roots in right wing traditional catholic politics. The more I see over there the more they are the lunatic fringe of the lunatic fringe.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
03-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Introducing LH
(03-01-2014 08:44 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Wow! I didn't even know about sedevacantism until this thread. While I'm not surprised that there's yet another reason for the Christian sects to form another schism, I find this shit fascinating. It's all wizards and oracles and prophecies and cloak-and-daggers all the way down! I can certainly see why believing in that would make your world view a lot more interesting.

You're welcome about the sede reference. I suppose there's a lot of turmoil in the Church that appears confusing to an outsider.

Yeah, "wizards, oracles, and prophecies, and cloak-and-daggers" ... it's all great fun. One of the books that really steered me into the Catholic Church was Hostage to the Devil by Fr. Malachi Martin. They're fascinating accounts of demonic possession. He probably embellished from his experiences; he was a good writer. The prophecies make it all fun, too. Currently, I'm thinking it's quite feasible that this current pope is the "Peter the Roman" of the St. Malachy prophecy. And as for cloack and dagger stuff, I again refer you to a Fr. Malachi Martin book, Windswept House. It's a good read.

(03-01-2014 09:16 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  LOL a monarchist! I didnt even believe that your kind of people still exist outside of Saudi Arabia.

Oh yeah! We're out there. I'm a big fan of the Hapsburgs.

(03-01-2014 12:39 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I think you would find that many of the people on SD...

All that I ask is that you don't consider me a representative of SD. I've already stated the different forums I've been on at one point or another. In fact, I have the least amount of posts on SD. I actually have the most posts over at a different forum, where I have 2,300 posts. But I do not go there as much as I used to.

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
03-01-2014, 08:26 PM
(03-01-2014 08:18 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 08:44 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Wow! I didn't even know about sedevacantism until this thread. While I'm not surprised that there's yet another reason for the Christian sects to form another schism, I find this shit fascinating. It's all wizards and oracles and prophecies and cloak-and-daggers all the way down! I can certainly see why believing in that would make your world view a lot more interesting.

You're welcome about the sede reference. I suppose there's a lot of turmoil in the Church that appears confusing to an outsider.

Yeah, "wizards, oracles, and prophecies, and cloak-and-daggers" ... it's all great fun. One of the books that really steered me into the Catholic Church was Hostage to the Devil by Fr. Malachi Martin. They're fascinating accounts of demonic possession. He probably embellished from his experiences; he was a good writer. The prophecies make it all fun, too. Currently, I'm thinking it's quite feasible that this current pope is the "Peter the Roman" of the St. Malachy prophecy. And as for cloack and dagger stuff, I again refer you to a Fr. Malachi Martin book, Windswept House. It's a good read.

(03-01-2014 09:16 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  LOL a monarchist! I didnt even believe that your kind of people still exist outside of Saudi Arabia.

Oh yeah! We're out there. I'm a big fan of the Hapsburgs.

(03-01-2014 12:39 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I think you would find that many of the people on SD...

All that I ask is that you don't consider me a representative of SD. I've already stated the different forums I've been on at one point or another. In fact, I have the least amount of posts on SD. I actually have the most posts over at a different forum, where I have 2,300 posts. But I do not go there as much as I used to.

SD's reputation here is about as bad as it can get. I'm not sure what anyone could do to make us think any less of that hellhole of a forum. But you only represent yourself here, the only person that could represent SD would be Der Fuhrer Cheesehead since he runs that place.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
03-01-2014, 08:30 PM
(02-01-2014 01:43 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  Uh, yeah. That's me. I figured at the time that feminists were rebelling against the Curse of Eve--the most prominent penalty (by modern standards) is the woman being submissive to the man.

I figured that feminists rebelled because they did not want to accept the curse.

I then compared sedevacantists to feminists because they seem "cursed" with the current pope, and they will not recognize him for that reason.

It has since been pointed out that my whole premise was wrong, in that feminists are not only rebelling against the Curse of Eve, but also their own nature as women.

The conversations I've had in different threads have since devolved into other conversations. But, yeah, that post was a thought I had at the time.

Um, for the record every bit of is is batshit crazy, and a load of shit. You Sir are a complete fucking idiot, and a misogynist twat.

Other than that, welcome to the forum. I guess....Drinking Beverage

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
03-01-2014, 08:36 PM
(02-01-2014 02:12 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 02:03 AM)morondog Wrote:  All I wanted to do was insult him.

I'm pretty much your basic run-of-the-mill Traditional Catholic.

I oppose:
-the Modern Feminist movement

Oh, the radical notion that women are people. Nice.

Quote:-Homosexuality

You DO know that homosexuality is NOT a choice, don't you.

Quote:-Most stripes of Marxism

Meh. Really don't give a fuck.

Quote:-abortion

Yes because your pedophile priest tells you how to think.

Quote:Even my political leanings have shifted this year. I was a Right-Wing Republican who was partial to libertarians and the Ron Paul movement. But now, I am greatly enthusiastic about Catholic Monarchy, and currently I prefer that over what we have in the United States.

Jesus fucking christ. If you want to see what THAT would look like, just go o the Swat Valley in Pak or anywhere else that the Taliban have free rein.

Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, I really mean this: Go fuck yourself. In the Ass. With a cactus. Wrapped in Barbed Wire.

03-01-2014, 08:43 PM
(03-01-2014 08:36 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, I really mean this: Go fuck yourself. In the Ass. With a cactus. Wrapped in Barbed Wire.

I've been open and honest from the start without insulting you, while you seem to lack this ability.

Just as it was with Kingschosen, we cannot get past introductions. Why continue this?

Bye.

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
03-01-2014, 10:06 PM
(03-01-2014 08:43 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 08:36 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, I really mean this: Go fuck yourself. In the Ass. With a cactus. Wrapped in Barbed Wire.

I've been open and honest from the start without insulting you,

There is nothing honourable about being "open and honest" about one's desire to enslave women, and turn the US into a "catholic monarchy". You are despicable and fucking proud of it. stuff your stupid fucking tone argument inside your cactus before you stuff it up your ass.

Quote:while you seem to lack this ability.

I don't think that Jayne would agree. But of course Jayne didn't spout and proclaim any of the inane and insane dogma your malevolent little microcult is into, either.

Quote:Just as it was with Kingschosen, we cannot get past introductions. Why continue this?

Kingschosen didn't go there spouting his Calvinist bullshit, he went to learn and was attacked after being baited into explaining the dogma he holds to, which was not his intention for being there. You come here spouting your bullshit up front. It's batshit crazy and I called you on it. Go ahead and run, little rabbit, but it's chickenshit as hell for you to blame your retreat on my tone. You have read the forum rules here. You know what you were getting yourself into.

Quote:Bye.

Yeah don't let the door hit you in the cactus.

03-01-2014, 11:07 PM
(03-01-2014 08:18 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  Oh yeah! We're out there. I'm a big fan of the Hapsburgs.

Seriously? Do you even know the history of monarchy in the German nations?

Besides all the incest and other such horrible stuff in the royal families there were also such things as the brutal subjugation of Poland, Hungary and Czechaslovakia.

Do you know how many Polish rebellions were crushed after the partition of Poland to 1918? There was infact an organised attempt to destroy Polish culture itself.

If monarchy left enything on this continent then it is overly luxurious presidential palaces and utter misery.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]