[split] Introduce Yourself HERE!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: [split] Introduce Yourself HERE!
(03-01-2014 11:07 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 08:18 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  Oh yeah! We're out there. I'm a big fan of the Hapsburgs.

Seriously? Do you even know the history of monarchy in the German nations?

Besides all the incest and other such horrible stuff in the royal families there were also such things as the brutal subjugation of Poland, Hungary and Czechaslovakia.

Do you know how many Polish rebellions were crushed after the partition of Poland to 1918? There was infact an organised attempt to destroy Polish culture itself.

If monarchy left enything on this continent then it is overly luxurious presidential palaces and utter misery.

Gee, just like the catholic church!

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2014, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2014 11:30 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
Fun PM shit:

Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:
LaramieHirsch Wrote:
(02-01-2014 12:29 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  OH wait --I'm sorry, Laramie, but did you actually write this?

OH, my.....um, couldn't we just have Jayne back instead....?

Yeah, it is harsh sounding. A lot of the ways I believe are probably opposite to yours.

I don't know what to tell you on that one. That thread alone is probably a tall can of worms. A lot to be unpackaged from that one, I suppose.

-Laramie

You wrote that silly bullshit, right? Yeah, I called you on it. So what.

LaramieHirsch Wrote:
LaramieHirsch Wrote:
(02-01-2014 12:29 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  OH wait --I'm sorry, Laramie, but did you actually write this?

OH, my.....um, couldn't we just have Jayne back instead....?

Yeah, it is harsh sounding. A lot of the ways I believe are probably opposite to yours.

I don't know what to tell you on that one. That thread alone is probably a tall can of worms. A lot to be unpackaged from that one, I suppose.

-Laramie

You wrote that silly bullshit, right? Yeah, I called you on it. So what.

You don't sound too nice.

OH, I'm the nicest guy in the world. But I call bullshit when I see it. Deal with it or walk away from it.

LaramieHirsch Wrote:
Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:But I call bullshit when I see it.

No. What you have done is fail to separate ideas from a person, and you attack the person completely.

There is no "separating" yourself from the batshit-crazy opinions you spew on your blog, for example, your insane ideas about women "rejecting their [supposed] roles". It is clear that you are a blatant misogynist, and there is no "separating the idea from the person" here. You are a sick piece of shit and I called you on it. Deal with it.

Quote:You have done exactly what you stated was done to kingschosen:

(03-01-2014 10:06 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Kingschosen didn't go there spouting his Calvinist bullshit, he went to learn and was attacked after being baited into explaining the dogma he holds to, which was not his intention for being there.

Incorrect. Your people set a trap for him and jumped on him when he walked into it.

Quote:I was merely stating the dogma I hold to, not trying to spread it, preach it, nor even begin to defend it. It was an introductory thread, after all.

And I was making it absolutely clear -- and I see that you got the point -- that the "dogma you hold to" is incredibly batshit crazy and I find it to be so highly objectionable that the only course of action a reasonable person has is to call you out on it. I would do the same for anyone who said that "all niggers need to be shot". And by the way, I consider your statements to be equal to that.

Quote:I was invited here, actually, and I was told the folks here are nice.

Yeah we are nice. But your stance against women is nothin' nice, and you get what you ask for.

Quote:Typically, I can discuss an idea and even to some extent overlook the salty language and insult laced into it. But yours is a statement of pure disdain and unwelcome.

Glad you got the point. I'm not going to pretend to be welcoming to the bullshit that you spew. I wouldn't welcome you any more that I would welcome the fucking Phelps clan. You belong in the same category as them.

Quote:Why continue?

-L

Then quit whining and go the fuck away already.

[Image: Yo+_5634649d885a50b76f76a1874e2c0e82.jpg]

[Image: Too+_f6be8c3067bd93de6370b7f74187b6cc.jpg]

04-01-2014, 02:35 AM
Hey Laramie. It's nice to meet another traditionalist Catholic. Welcome to the forum.
Quote:I'm pretty much your basic run-of-the-mill Traditional Catholic.

I oppose:
-the Modern Feminist movement
-Homosexuality
-Most stripes of Marxism
-abortion

Even my political leanings have shifted this year. I was a Right-Wing Republican who was partial to libertarians and the Ron Paul movement. But now, I am greatly enthusiastic about Catholic Monarchy, and currently I prefer that over what we have in the United States.

I am for:
-The Catholic Church
-large families
-hard work and saving for the future
-Classical Western art and history

I like you already. I can agree with almost everything on that list. Although I think you're wrong about Francis, I think we are fairly the same in terms of point of view.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
04-01-2014, 07:43 AM
(04-01-2014 02:35 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Hey Laramie. It's nice to meet another traditionalist Catholic. Welcome to the forum.
Quote:I'm pretty much your basic run-of-the-mill Traditional Catholic.

I oppose:
-Homosexuality
-Most stripes of Marxism
-abortion

Even my political leanings have shifted this year. I was a Right-Wing Republican who was partial to libertarians and the Ron Paul movement. But now, I am greatly enthusiastic about Catholic Monarchy, and currently I prefer that over what we have in the United States.

I am for:
-The Catholic Church
-large families
-hard work and saving for the future
-Classical Western art and history

I like you already. I can agree with almost everything on that list. Although I think you're wrong about Francis, I think we are fairly the same in terms of point of view.

Please, do allow me to quote myself again.

(02-01-2014 07:04 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 02:12 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  I oppose:
-Homosexuality
-Most stripes of Marxism
-abortion

This is the point where I'd be surprised if you can even define anything of those things without shoving your foot in your mouth. Drinking Beverage

Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
04-01-2014, 08:48 AM
(04-01-2014 02:35 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Hey Laramie. It's nice to meet another traditionalist Catholic. Welcome to the forum.

That explains your flaming Haggard Effect showing through in your sig line. Rolleyes

04-01-2014, 08:49 AM
I think he ran away.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
04-01-2014, 12:26 PM
(04-01-2014 08:48 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  

That explains your flaming Haggard Effect showing through in your sig line. Rolleyes

Surprisingly that's not far off.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
04-01-2014, 03:20 PM
(04-01-2014 08:49 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I think he ran away.

Ya, He just PM'd me and said he was on his way out. He thought Mockingbird was just being an ass, so he left.

- my friend Marc
04-01-2014, 03:23 PM
(04-01-2014 03:20 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 08:49 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I think he ran away.

Ya, He just PM'd me and said he was on his way out. He thought Mockingbird was just being an ass, so he left.

Wussy. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
04-01-2014, 07:28 PM
(04-01-2014 12:26 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 08:48 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  That explains your flaming Haggard Effect showing through in your sig line. Rolleyes

Surprisingly that's not far off.

Yeah. I'm sure if it was a pair of hot lesbians showing up in your bath wanting to play, you'd have no problem at all.

...can you say, "hypocrite"...?Rolleyes