[split] Introduce Yourself HERE!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: [split] Introduce Yourself HERE!
(04-01-2014 03:20 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Ya, He just PM'd me and said he was on his way out. He thought Mockingbird was just being an ass, so he left.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2014, 07:47 PM
(04-01-2014 03:20 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 08:49 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I think he ran away.

Ya, He just PM'd me and said he was on his way out. He thought Mockingbird was just being an ass, so he left.

How could you last more than 5 minutes on any forum if you're going to leave just because someone is being an ass? There are asses everywhere.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
04-01-2014, 09:26 PM
Howdy everyone.

I've been encouraged to stay, and that Mockingbird does not represent the entire forum. It makes sense. It'd be like judging America based on Oklahoma--which just wouldn't be accurate.

I've since blocked him. I am sure that not everyone here at Thinking Atheist Forum is a volcano of vulgar, juvenile insults. A lot of people here, in hindsight, have been friendly to me coming out of the gates. To them, I apologize for presuming this about them.

Anyway, y'all have an idea about what kind of beliefs I have. I'm available to be reached here. Just bear in mind, I don't have the large amounts of time I used to, so I'm limited in my replies.

So, hello again, folks.

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
[+] 1 user Likes LaramieHirsch's post
04-01-2014, 09:33 PM
(04-01-2014 09:26 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  Howdy everyone.

I've been encouraged to stay, and that Mockingbird does not represent the entire forum. It makes sense. It'd be like judging America based on Oklahoma--which just wouldn't be accurate.

I've since blocked him. I am sure that not everyone here at Thinking Atheist Forum is a volcano of vulgar, juvenile insults. A lot of people here, in hindsight, have been friendly to me coming out of the gates. To them, I apologize for presuming this about them.

Anyway, y'all have an idea about what kind of beliefs I have. I'm available to be reached here. Just bear in mind, I don't have the large amounts of time I used to, so I'm limited in my replies.

So, hello again, folks.

Ok lets start with an easy one you said you favor a catholic monarchy, why is this?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
04-01-2014, 09:37 PM

I've since blocked him. I am sure that not everyone here at Thinking Atheist Forum is a volcano of vulgar, juvenile insults.

^^^ TrollTardSpeak for "I want to stay, but I am not going to answer for the outrageous bullshit I say, even though I have a link to it in my sig line to push it on you".

Check.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
04-01-2014, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2014 10:25 PM by LaramieHirsch.)
(04-01-2014 09:33 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Ok lets start with an easy one you said you favor a catholic monarchy, why is this?

Let's make a new thead.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...c-Monarchy

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
05-01-2014, 11:39 AM
(04-01-2014 09:37 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  

I've since blocked him. I am sure that not everyone here at Thinking Atheist Forum is a volcano of vulgar, juvenile insults.

^^^ TrollTardSpeak for "I want to stay, but I am not going to answer for the outrageous bullshit I say, even though I have a link to it in my sig line to push it on you".

Check.

Dead. Fucking. Accurate. You are!

Dead. Fucking. Accurate.

crispy? Yes.
Abrasive? Yes.
Sharp edges? Yes

but

Dead. Fucking. Accurate.

(if people would only read the actual words you say --- eh?)

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
05-01-2014, 12:40 PM
(04-01-2014 10:17 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 09:33 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Ok lets start with an easy one you said you favor a catholic monarchy, why is this?

Let's make a new thead.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...c-Monarchy

Laramie--- I have a suggestion for you:
Try reading what Taq actually says........ the actual words. In conjunction to that attempt to NOT take what he says so personally. Your emotional reaction to him is clouding the reading of what he's saying.

Why am I telling you this? Because I once had emotional reaction to Taq as well and it really put me off. But he waited for me to catch up.Thumbsup Once I did and read what he was really saying...I appreciated the accuracy.
Not everybody does appreciate the accuracy - but once you *get it* you can see how he cuts through a lot of BS. Albeit abrasive as hell. And (non)God-knows we all like squishy and soft, rounded, kind conversations - there ARE times when straight up and blunt can serve you well.

just sometime - do yourself a favor and read what he really says.

just me............being helpfulCool

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post