[split] Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(29-12-2013 10:52 PM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  you obviously just didn't read... or feel the same way I do about the duties of my nation.

foreign policy doesn't exist under Obama or even in the minds of his voters... it's too much for them... to them it's all about the me me me.

I am selfless, even a bum on the street in the United States has a better chance at life.
Well, aren't you a whinny little bitch.

Once again, you have made a spurious statement and you fail to directly answer my direct question. You are dishonest.

How does it feel to be a liar?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
29-12-2013, 11:53 PM
(29-12-2013 11:48 PM)kim Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 10:52 PM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  you obviously just didn't read... or feel the same way I do about the duties of my nation.

foreign policy doesn't exist under Obama or even in the minds of his voters... it's too much for them... to them it's all about the me me me.

I am selfless, even a bum on the street in the United States has a better chance at life.
Well, aren't you a whinny little bitch.

Once again, you have made a spurious statement and you fail to directly answer my direct question. You are dishonest.

How does it feel to be a liar?

[Image: jon-stewart-oh-snap.gif]

OH, SNAP!

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
30-12-2013, 12:41 AM
(29-12-2013 11:11 PM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few... or the one.

...the walls of gold entomb us

The needs of the many can suck my cock.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
30-12-2013, 01:19 AM
(29-12-2013 11:11 PM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 11:10 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  [Image: 44424556.jpg]

the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few... or the one.

...the walls of gold entomb us

Please don't quote Spock, I don't want his good name tainted.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
30-12-2013, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2013 01:30 AM by λάθε βιώσας.)
(29-12-2013 11:15 PM)natachan Wrote:  I'm not sure if I should applaud you for the wrath of khan quote or shake my head dejectedly because of your posts on Obama.

the question has been addressed... and that was a Spock quote Thumbsup

good movie btw

humm...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25546477

[Image: ec25156e-63b1-4c54-98cc-e0325deeaf3b_zps3f7864d1.jpg]
Hands Of Dust
30-12-2013, 05:09 AM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2013 05:15 AM by λάθε βιώσας.)
(30-12-2013 02:00 AM)natachan Wrote:  Didn't new Kirk say it too? In Into Darkness? I'm not sure, only seen it once.

Wrath of Khan, however, is awesome.

Obama's is straight up incompetent, he and his voters have thrust us back into the civil right era even though we have JayZ and Oprah.

Obummer tours with JayZ and not with Belssid Union of Souls... it speaks volumes.

And his speech writers are just as incompetent as every single one of his appointments...

It's almost over, and we'll see if the stage show can muster up the vote for the midterms as they failed to do last time...

The left-wing mindset is far from being a political consciousness, they know only hate and selfish greed.

INCOMPETENT POS!

yes this is what we've been waiting for...

Hands Of Dust
30-12-2013, 07:55 AM
RE: [split] Islamic Teachings
(30-12-2013 05:09 AM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 02:00 AM)natachan Wrote:  Didn't new Kirk say it too? In Into Darkness? I'm not sure, only seen it once.

Obama's is straight up incompetent, he and his voters have thrust us back into the civil right era even though we have JayZ and Oprah.

Obummer tours with JayZ and not with Belssid Union of Souls... it speaks volumes.

And his speech writers are just as incompetent as every single one of his appointments...

It's almost over, and we'll see if the stage show can muster up the vote for the midterms as they failed to do last time...

The left-wing mindset is far from being a political consciousness, they know only hate and selfish greed.

INCOMPETENT POS!

You still have not explained what Obama has to do with the magazine cover. Please do so.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
30-12-2013, 08:34 AM
(30-12-2013 07:55 AM)Chas Wrote:  You still have not explained what Obama has to do with the magazine cover. Please do so.

Must have something to do with Obama being a Kenyan muslim

Big Grin

Don't know what kind of tea those people from the Tea Party are drinking, but for sure it's making them pretty damn funny.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
30-12-2013, 12:58 PM
(30-12-2013 08:34 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 07:55 AM)Chas Wrote:  You still have not explained what Obama has to do with the magazine cover. Please do so.

Must have something to do with Obama being a Kenyan muslim

Big Grin

Don't know what kind of tea those people from the Tea Party are drinking, but for sure it's making them pretty damn funny.

no man that doesn't bother me at all personally, I'm a city boy.. and the guy is half and half.

very similar to myself...

Hands Of Dust
30-12-2013, 01:07 PM
(30-12-2013 05:09 AM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  

INCOMPETENT POS!

Keep talking.

[Image: jon-stewart-popcorn11.gif]

....better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt....

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop