[split] It's Supernatural.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2013, 07:40 AM
[split] It's Supernatural.
(22-11-2013 07:37 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  (although I should not throw stones at those who dabble with the supernatural. I certainly do myself. Buut........ I'm not This crazy - or so I'd like to believe)

You appear to be a part of this delusional worldview. Ideas of witches, warlocks and spells are literally the stuff of teen-oriented fiction. If you have exited your teens and haven't come to a realisation that there is no such thing as magic(k) then you should be kept in high-school until you develop a basic capacity to test reality.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2013, 07:52 AM
RE: It's Supernatural.
(04-12-2013 07:40 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(22-11-2013 07:37 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  (although I should not throw stones at those who dabble with the supernatural. I certainly do myself. Buut........ I'm not This crazy - or so I'd like to believe)

You appear to be a part of this delusional worldview. Ideas of witches, warlocks and spells are literally the stuff of teen-oriented fiction. If you have exited your teens and haven't come to a realisation that there is no such thing as magic(k) then you should be kept in high-school until you develop a basic capacity to test reality.

Sorry to disappoint you but I left *teen years* back in the 70s. Age has nothing to do with the capacity for being delusional.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
04-12-2013, 07:55 AM
(22-11-2013 08:04 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Basically, I don't even trust my OWN opinions on these things.

Where exactly is the "grey area"? Is it worth debating whether Aleister Crowley really could make himself invisible? Are you undecided about whether you can cast spells? Beliefs in witchcraft and sorcery are amongst the most primitive of religious beliefs, they don't even have the semblance of explanatory power, and they are socially destructive, e.g. [1], [2]. I'm sure you think it's cute being a "witch" in the suburbs of the USA but superstitions such as those that you harbour lead to the brutal deaths of innocent people.
04-12-2013, 07:58 AM
(04-12-2013 07:52 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Sorry to disappoint you but I left *teen years* back in the 70s. Age has nothing to do with the capacity for being delusional.

You left it physically only. You have the intellect of a challenged teenager. Great role model for your children and grandchildren.
04-12-2013, 08:04 AM
(04-12-2013 07:55 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(22-11-2013 08:04 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Basically, I don't even trust my OWN opinions on these things.

Where exactly is the "grey area"? Is it worth debating whether Aleister Crowley really could make himself invisible? Are you undecided about whether you can cast spells? Beliefs in witchcraft and sorcery are amongst the most primitive of religious beliefs, they don't even have the semblance of explanatory power, and they are socially destructive, e.g. [1], [2]. I'm sure you think it's cute being a "witch" in the suburbs of the USA but superstitions such as those that you harbour lead to the brutal deaths of innocent people.

You need to grow the fuck up.

I harm no one (except for maybe my own damn self). I'm not going to explain my life's history to you or anyone else. Seeing as how I'm minus hard evidence to prove my experiences I can't exactly drag that around in this forum. I answer questions honestly and openly as I can; when I can. I've confessed to holding a few delusional views as of yet and Also added it's something I'm working on. Reality is very important to me but I'm kinda between a rock and a hard place.
And no --- I don't think it's "cute".

And YOU need to work on your own issues before judging others. I've read your posts.

Please find someone else to pick on.
*sigh*

[+] 4 users Like WitchSabrina's post
04-12-2013, 08:06 AM
(04-12-2013 07:58 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 07:52 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Sorry to disappoint you but I left *teen years* back in the 70s. Age has nothing to do with the capacity for being delusional.

You left it physically only. You have the intellect of a challenged teenager. Great role model for your children and grandchildren.

I'm not sure why you're attacking me - but I assure you all three of my daughters are grown, well-adjusted, productive adults. And my grandchildren are just fine, thank you.

04-12-2013, 08:08 AM
Chipster, the model of moral perfection will now address you all. Be sure to appreciate exactly what kind of scumbags you are. Shy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
04-12-2013, 08:35 AM
(04-12-2013 08:04 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  You need to grow the fuck up.

Exactly what you need to do. Take your own advice on this.

I don't believe I can subvert causality by uttering magic words; I've matured beyond childish magical thinking.

Quote:I harm no one (except for maybe my own damn self). I'm not going to explain my life's history to you or anyone else.

Who asked for your fucking biography?

Quote: Seeing as how I'm minus hard evidence to prove my experiences I can't exactly drag that around in this forum.

There's no evidence that supernatural powers exist you stupid bitch. Grow the fuck up. If it were possible to do things like make yourself invisible then that ability would be naturally selected because it confers advantages and there would consequently be an entire race of humans that are able to make themselves invisible. Do you understand how evolution by natural selection works?

Quote:Reality is very important to me but I'm kinda between a rock and a hard place.

Because you've spent much of your adult life being an idiot and you can't come to terms with that reality? You've accumulated a bunch of fat losers that dress in violet velvet--like you-- as friends and you don't know what to tell them?

Quote:

Yes you do, look at your username and avatar.

Quote:And YOU need to work on your own issues before judging others.

My reality testing is fine. I don't believe I can subvert physical causation by saying stuff and waving my hands.

Quote:I've read your posts.

Read all of them, more than once, you might learn something you stupid cow.

Quote:Please find someone else to pick on.
*sigh*

Sigh all you want. Why should I acquiesce to superstition on an atheistic/skeptical forum? Why should your Stone Age superstition be acceptable whilst Bronze Age superstition is unacceptable?
04-12-2013, 08:44 AM
(04-12-2013 08:08 AM)morondog Wrote:  Chipster, the model of moral perfection will now address you all. Be sure to appreciate exactly what kind of scumbags you are. Shy

Fuck off and go toss Fulton's salad you herd-mentality imbecile.
04-12-2013, 08:47 AM
(04-12-2013 08:35 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 08:04 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  You need to grow the fuck up.

Exactly what you need to do. Take your own advice on this.

I don't believe I can subvert causality by uttering magic words; I've matured beyond childish magical thinking.

Quote:I harm no one (except for maybe my own damn self). I'm not going to explain my life's history to you or anyone else.

Who asked for your fucking biography?

Quote: Seeing as how I'm minus hard evidence to prove my experiences I can't exactly drag that around in this forum.

There's no evidence that supernatural powers exist you stupid bitch. Grow the fuck up. If it were possible to do things like make yourself invisible then that ability would be naturally selected because it confers advantages and there would consequently be an entire race of humans that are able to make themselves invisible. Do you understand how evolution by natural selection works?

Quote:Reality is very important to me but I'm kinda between a rock and a hard place.

Because you've spent much of your adult life being an idiot and you can't come to terms with that reality? You've accumulated a bunch of fat losers that dress in violet velvet--like you-- as friends and you don't know what to tell them?

Quote:

Yes you do, look at your username and avatar.

Quote:And YOU need to work on your own issues before judging others.

My reality testing is fine. I don't believe I can subvert physical causation by saying stuff and waving my hands.

Quote:I've read your posts.

Read all of them, more than once, you might learn something you stupid cow.

Quote:Please find someone else to pick on.
*sigh*

Sigh all you want. Why should I acquiesce to superstition on an atheistic/skeptical forum? Why should your Stone Age superstition be acceptable whilst Bronze Age superstition is unacceptable?

I don't actually believe I can cast **spells** you idiot.

You're assuming quite a bit about me.

Yes, my avatar and quote are meant as funny. IF you had a sense of humor OR knew me at all you'd understand that.

Assuming about another person just makes you look lame.

I'm fine really. I have a zillion questions and don't consider myself all-knowing OR some *powerful* witch-crap........ I've admitted HERE openly that I'm struggling with questions in my life. That's really not YOUR problem - is it? Did I make it your problem? If so = sorry. I believe the problem to be entirely mine. And I'm here to be a decent addition to this community - not create problems.

My *reality* isn't as simple as you'd like me to believe. That's not anyone else's problem but my own. And yes........ I've known for some times now that much is delusional or Happening inside my own head.
So?
Still should be no problem for you, dumbass.

[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post