[split] It's Supernatural.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2013, 11:40 AM
RE: [split] It's Supernatural.
(10-12-2013 10:40 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 10:13 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Hard to see with his head up his ass...

LOL

Here Taq - look what I saved Just For You:
[Image: stop_making_stupid_posts.gif]

buwwwaaahaaa (evil laugh)

Hahahahah I fucking *LOVE* you! Do you still have the "See this shit? STOP IT" one...? The kid with his face being plastered onto the monitor?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2013, 11:43 AM
(07-12-2013 07:29 PM)joben1 Wrote:  Hey Chippy, I'll have a large sausage and a large portion of chips, mushy peas and gravy please. Wrapped.

Oh...and a can of coke.

I've heard you're the best chippy around these parts so don't dissappoint me.

And that'll be plastic, not fucking paper. TYVM.

10-12-2013, 11:45 AM
(07-12-2013 07:35 PM)Buvey Wrote:  
(07-12-2013 07:31 PM)Vosur Wrote:  No, that is incorrect. Buddhism, for instance, is an atheistic religion.

Then why do Buddhists say "All hail the jewel of the Lotus" when they meditate?

There's no such thing as an atheistic religion.

That would be mahayanists, and a particular strain of them. The Lotus "sutra" is a much later bastardization, one of many attempts to incorporate the Buddha's teachings into local superstition and religion.

10-12-2013, 11:48 AM
(07-12-2013 07:37 PM)Buvey Wrote:  
(07-12-2013 07:35 PM)kim Wrote:  Ha... find yourself the nearest fundamentalist and tell them you are an atheist... they will insist atheism is your religion. Wink

There was once this fundie that I knew, he was crazy, he said that Gay people shouldn't be allowed to play sports, the dickheadwhorecunt.

Sounds like that Tarzan dude... but wait, wasn't Tarzan this primitive man running around nekkies in the forest...? Hmmmmm...smells a lot like the Haggard Effect to me....Dodgy

10-12-2013, 11:53 AM
(10-12-2013 11:40 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 10:40 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  LOL

Here Taq - look what I saved Just For You:
[Image: stop_making_stupid_posts.gif]

buwwwaaahaaa (evil laugh)

Hahahahah I fucking *LOVE* you! Do you still have the "See this shit? STOP IT" one...? The kid with his face being plastered onto the monitor?

Nope.........check my lil library and didnt save it I guess. MY bad. But I'll look for it sometime for ya. (not today - making cookies on snow-day with my grandkiddos)

yay cookies!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
10-12-2013, 06:26 PM
(10-12-2013 07:18 AM)Chas Wrote:  I presented it, fuckhead, you just don't see it.

That wasn't an argument, it was an assertion; and calling me a "fuckhead" doesn't turn your assertion into arguments.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-12-2013, 06:36 PM
(10-12-2013 06:26 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 07:18 AM)Chas Wrote:  I presented it, fuckhead, you just don't see it.

That wasn't an argument, it was an assertion; and calling me a "fuckhead" doesn't turn your assertion into arguments.

Yes, it's an assertion. A true one.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
10-12-2013, 09:04 PM
(10-12-2013 06:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 06:26 PM)Chippy Wrote:  That wasn't an argument, it was an assertion; and calling me a "fuckhead" doesn't turn your assertion into arguments.

Yes, it's an assertion. A true one.

Whether an assertion is true is entirely dependent on whether it is substantiated with either argumentation or evidence. Asserting that an assertion is true doesn't make it true.

I am the only person in this thread that has presented any arguments. Pleading and emoting and posting animated gifs doesn't amount to anything. Review what you have posted:
--the irrelevant point that WS is no longer a Wiccan
--the irrelevant point that all religions are made up

Wicca does demand of its adherents the capacity for doublethink. No one in this thread has refuted this claim nor have they been able to cite another religion which requires doublethink.

Wicca is generally categorised as a postmodern religion by sociologists of religion. If it is a postmodern religion then that too distinguishes it from most other religions. That also communicates something about its adherents.

Comparative religion is a legitimate discipline as is the sociology of religion. Your, Cephalotus' and GirlyMan's generalization ("All religions are made up so don't worry about it") is just crass, lazy and besides the point. It is also a false claim that all religions/cults are equally irrational. That is demonstrably false. Cutting off your testicles and killing yourself so that you can hitch a ride on a space craft is clearly a more deranged belief than the sacrament of baptism. Flattening out the irrationality of all religions/cults--by declaration as if that were sufficient--in order to be sycophantic and to try and antagonise me suggests both you and GirlyMan lack intellectual integrity.

I'm not going to be moved from a considered opinion merely because you made a series of irrelevant assertions and GirlyMan posted pictures of a fat guy and he refers to himself in the 3rd-person. I would be a fuckhead if I did that. That we are on a skeptical forum and you expect that is all the more lamentable.
10-12-2013, 11:46 PM
(10-12-2013 06:26 PM)Chippy Wrote:  That wasn't an argument, it was an assertion; and calling me a "fuckhead" doesn't turn your assertion into arguments.

^^^ What is up with this pussy motherfucker's fixation on assertions not being arguments? Everyone here knows the fucking difference, and it's fucking irrelevant. Asperger's much, pussy motherfucker?

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
10-12-2013, 11:47 PM
(10-12-2013 09:04 PM)Chippy Wrote:  I am the only person in this thread that has presented any arguments.

You are a motherfucking liar.