[split] It's Supernatural.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2013, 08:48 AM
RE: It's Supernatural.
(04-12-2013 08:44 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 08:08 AM)morondog Wrote:  Chipster, the model of moral perfection will now address you all. Be sure to appreciate exactly what kind of scumbags you are. Shy

Fuck off and go toss Fulton's salad you herd-mentality imbecile.

Oh that's a good one! Here have a biscuit Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
04-12-2013, 09:17 AM
(04-12-2013 08:35 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 08:04 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  You need to grow the fuck up.

Exactly what you need to do. Take your own advice on this.

I don't believe I can subvert causality by uttering magic words; I've matured beyond childish magical thinking.

Quote:I harm no one (except for maybe my own damn self). I'm not going to explain my life's history to you or anyone else.

Who asked for your fucking biography?

Quote: Seeing as how I'm minus hard evidence to prove my experiences I can't exactly drag that around in this forum.

There's no evidence that supernatural powers exist you stupid bitch. Grow the fuck up. If it were possible to do things like make yourself invisible then that ability would be naturally selected because it confers advantages and there would consequently be an entire race of humans that are able to make themselves invisible. Do you understand how evolution by natural selection works?

Quote:Reality is very important to me but I'm kinda between a rock and a hard place.

Because you've spent much of your adult life being an idiot and you can't come to terms with that reality? You've accumulated a bunch of fat losers that dress in violet velvet--like you-- as friends and you don't know what to tell them?

Quote:
And no --- I don't think it's "cute".

Yes you do, look at your username and avatar.

Quote:And YOU need to work on your own issues before judging others.

My reality testing is fine. I don't believe I can subvert physical causation by saying stuff and waving my hands.

Quote:I've read your posts.

Read all of them, more than once, you might learn something you stupid cow.

Quote:Please find someone else to pick on.
*sigh*

Sigh all you want. Why should I acquiesce to superstition on an atheistic/skeptical forum? Why should your Stone Age superstition be acceptable whilst Bronze Age superstition is unacceptable?

I am FAR from being a cow. I wouldn't call 135 lbs on a 5'8" frame a cow. I work out and am quite proud of my figure thank you very much. I work hard to keep in shape. Not too bad for a grandma that's for sure.

I am More woman than you will ever have and more man than you'll ever be.

[Image: kissMyAss1_zps19eaab6f.jpg]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
04-12-2013, 09:31 AM
(04-12-2013 08:47 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I don't actually believe I can cast **spells** you idiot.

You calling anyone an idiot is like a compliment. Bronze-age superstition just wasn't stupid enough for you so you had to dig even deeper into the intellectual dustbin of humanity.

Quote:Assuming about another person just makes you look lame.

Again that's coming from a person that called themselves a Wiccan; Wicca is a 20th-century invention pretending to be ancient without even a hint of irony. That's a special kind of stupidity, a British middle-class eccentricity being treated as a religion. Given that Gerald Gardner invented Wicca, i.e. he made it up, and didn't even claim that it was revealed to him (as per Crowley and Thelema) why the fuck would you believe any of it? Muslims believe the Quran because they believe it is the revealed word of God, ditto Jews and the Torah. Why the fuck would you believe something that some upper-middle-class eccentric patently made up by clobbering together bits-and-pieces of existing occult ideas? How is that different from forming a religion around SpongeBob SquarePants?

Quote:My *reality* isn't as simple as you'd like me to believe.

Baking a cake looks like rocket science to the retarded.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2013, 09:42 AM
(04-12-2013 09:31 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 08:47 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I don't actually believe I can cast **spells** you idiot.

You calling anyone an idiot is like a compliment. Bronze-age superstition just wasn't stupid enough for you so you had to dig even deeper into the intellectual dustbin of humanity.

Quote:Assuming about another person just makes you look lame.

Again that's coming from a person that called themselves a Wiccan; Wicca is a 20th-century invention pretending to be ancient without even a hint of irony. That's a special kind of stupidity, a British middle-class eccentricity being treated as a religion. Given that Gerald Gardner invented Wicca, i.e. he made it up, and didn't even claim that it was revealed to him (as per Crowley and Thelema) why the fuck would you believe any of it? Muslims believe the Quran because they believe it is the revealed word of God, ditto Jews and the Torah. Why the fuck would you believe something that some upper-middle-class eccentric patently made up by clobbering together bits-and-pieces of existing occult ideas? How is that different from forming a religion around SpongeBob SquarePants?

Quote:My *reality* isn't as simple as you'd like me to believe.

Baking a cake looks like rocket science to the retarded.

See - now If Only you could R E A D --- my bio clearly states that I am no longer Wiccan. A duh. LOL Not ONCE in this thread did I state that I am Wiccan. Not once. Reading must be hard for you when your own mind has already raced ahead of what's really going on. And you lecture others on Reality, baking cakes and who's retarded? Comical- if not so sad.

I answered you fairly and as plainly as I could.
Here's word of advice --- when someone CLEARLY types that they are struggling with questions of the heart or mind or questioning reality for a variety of reasons - You should take that as them waving a White Flag (of their own demise - not yours) and perhaps take the opportunity to help them -not ridicule them.

There's nothing wrong with having questions, trying to examine all the angles or being a seeker of truth. Nothing.
I'd hate to live in as narrow a space as you do. How lonely that must feel at times for you. I pity you for your single-mindedness. But at least that gives you the ammo for being shitty to people. Bully for you.

[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
04-12-2013, 10:18 AM
For Chippy:

By the way this sort of posting:
I say "You're an idiot" and you say "You're an idiot" is generally REALLY boring for other members of our forum.

Any further insults/questions/corrections of my behavior,thinking,choices in life, etc - you can take to PM. And that way we can stop being Idiots Together for the rest of the community here.

[Image: 016f06e1.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
04-12-2013, 11:28 AM
(04-12-2013 10:18 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  For Chippy:

By the way this sort of posting:
I say "You're an idiot" and you say "You're an idiot" is generally REALLY boring for other members of our forum.

Any further insults/questions/corrections of my behavior,thinking,choices in life, etc - you can take to PM. And that way we can stop being Idiots Together for the rest of the community here.

[Image: 016f06e1.jpg]

This is probably my favourite response to that type of argument Tongue The picture made it Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Tazay's post
04-12-2013, 03:58 PM
So.... no PMs LOL. Nada. Zip. Nothing truly seriously asked from Chippy. Got it.
Only wants to look all tough and badass in forum.....not genuinely interested at all. Count me not really surprised at this point. Lots of Chippy-assumptions that amounted to nothing at all.

alrighty then...........

*yawn*

LOL
[Image: ca5559db.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
04-12-2013, 07:05 PM
(04-12-2013 09:42 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  See - now If Only you could R E A D --- my bio clearly states that I am no longer Wiccan. A duh. LOL Not ONCE in this thread did I state that I am Wiccan. Not once. Reading must be hard for you when your own mind has already raced ahead of what's really going on. And you lecture others on Reality, baking cakes and who's retarded? Comical- if not so sad.

So let's get your position clear. You believed/believe--it really doesn't matter which--that Wicca is true even though it was patently invented in the 20th-Century and there was no usual claim of special revelation and you devoted most of your adult life to this fabrication and you are trying to present as an intelligent person?

If someone makes something up it is by definition untrue. There's never been any doubt that Gardner didn't invent Wicca. Gardner made up Wicca in the same way that Rowling made up Harry Potter. What is comical is that someone can be so stupid and gullible as you are.

Quote:I answered you fairly and as plainly as I could.
Here's word of advice --- when someone CLEARLY types that they are struggling with questions of the heart or mind or questioning reality for a variety of reasons - You should take that as them waving a White Flag (of their own demise - not yours) and perhaps take the opportunity to help them -not ridicule them.

I don't need your advice and in fact no one should heed any of your advice. You are probably the most stupid and gullible person on this forum. Even children of average intelligence can appreciate the idea that if something is made up it is by definition untrue.

Quote:here's nothing wrong with having questions, trying to examine all the angles or being a seeker of truth. Nothing.

What questions? What angles? Gardner made up Wicca, he invented it in the 1950s. End of story. If someone makes up a religion it must be false because he made it up. There are no "angles", there are no conundrums, there are no paradoxes. Gardner made Wicca up in the same way that Hubbard made up Scientology, except Scientology was more original.

Quote:I'd hate to live in as narrow a space as you do.

So now you are trying to elevate your gullibility and inability to think critically into a virtue? You are so open-minded your brain has fallen out of your head and you stepped in it and are dragging it around underfoot like a dog turd.

Quote: How lonely that must feel at times for you. I pity you for your single-mindedness. But at least that gives you the ammo for being shitty to people. Bully for you.

You are stupid and and gullible; and that is your unvarnished life narrative in a line: stupidity and gullibility. There is no positive side to that, there is no virtue in that. You aren't "open-minded". You aren't "spiritual". You aren't a seeker of truth. You are a gullible idiot. That is all.
04-12-2013, 07:15 PM
(04-12-2013 03:58 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  So.... no PMs LOL. Nada. Zip. Nothing truly seriously asked from Chippy. Got it.
Only wants to look all tough and badass in forum.....not genuinely interested at all. Count me not really surprised at this point. Lots of Chippy-assumptions that amounted to nothing at all.

Why the fuck would I want to PM you? What difference would it make to what I have to say? "[N]ot genuinely interested at all"? Not genuinely interested in what? In you? No, I have no interest in you beyond ridiculing your stupidity and gullibility. Crass superstition in the developed world deserves ridicule. The people in PNG and Tanzania believe in witchcraft because they lack education. What excuse does a citizen of a nation that lands robots on Mars have?
04-12-2013, 07:18 PM
chippy against the world

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
[+] 3 users Like djkamilo's post