[split] It's Supernatural.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2013, 10:05 PM
RE: It's Supernatural.
(04-12-2013 09:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are ignorant because you seemingly don't understand that a young person might have beliefs that through education and wisdom are subsequently left behind.

So a middle-aged person is young?

What education? What wisdom?

Quote:And you are being an asshole about it. You need to grow up.

Yes I am being an asshole about it and with good reason. It is an indication of how low civic culture has sunk that someone can loudly proclaim that they--as an adult--believed in witchcraft and it causes no response. That such atavistic behaviour has become a banality is the real problem, not my mocking and ridiculing of it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2013, 10:31 PM
(04-12-2013 09:22 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Village atheists annoy me as much as they annoy the religious. HoC described me as "anti-anti-intellectualism" and that is accurate.

What is your definition of a village atheist?

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
Find all posts by this user
04-12-2013, 10:50 PM
[quote='Chippy' pid='434140' dateline='1386164428']
[Image: blah-blah-blah-o.gif]
[quote]

[Image: 1986d1332082574-pocketesn-quickly-get-in...-troll.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
05-12-2013, 01:23 AM
(04-12-2013 10:31 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 09:22 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Village atheists annoy me as much as they annoy the religious. HoC described me as "anti-anti-intellectualism" and that is accurate.

What is your definition of a village atheist?

Look above this post.
05-12-2013, 08:15 AM
For Chippy:
[Image: 74106ed3.jpg]

So that then must be your expert opinion? You've made a definitive conclusion on the matter based on your considerable learning but have decided to leave out all of the necessary argumentation. Can you link us to the published paper which includes all of your argumentation? I'd be interested in reading it.
Trying to catch me out on the meaning of a word because you can't get any traction with your idiotic argument is the sort of dickheadedness that is typical of you. I don't need to to do that. But if you want to continue being a silly cunt then carry on.

You are like a mirage. You promise something of substance but eventually the journey ends at the same place: idiocy.Whatever informative possibilities this thread held are thoroughly extinguished by your usual cretinous posts and the promise of more of the same.Your attempts at argumentation are equally brain-damaged. You are a moron that thinks he is intelligent and knowledgeable so trying to educate you is futile.

this is you [Image: ca131428.gif]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 4 users Like WitchSabrina's post
05-12-2013, 08:52 AM
(05-12-2013 01:23 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 10:31 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  What is your definition of a village atheist?

Look above this post.

....at the photograph of the troll Chippy.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
05-12-2013, 09:34 AM
(04-12-2013 10:05 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 09:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are ignorant because you seemingly don't understand that a young person might have beliefs that through education and wisdom are subsequently left behind.

So a middle-aged person is young?

Quote:And you are being an asshole about it. You need to grow up.

Yes I am being an asshole about it and with good reason. It is an indication of how low civic culture has sunk that someone can loudly proclaim that they--as an adult--believed in witchcraft and it causes no response. That such atavistic behaviour has become a banality is the real problem, not my mocking and ridiculing of it.

So, you didn't you miss this:

(22-11-2013 08:04 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I'd be the first to admit that supernatural or magic is bullshit. No worries. Mostly you'll see me make jokes about it.

You are just ignoring it because you are a fucking asshole. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
05-12-2013, 09:58 AM
(05-12-2013 09:34 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 10:05 PM)Chippy Wrote:  So a middle-aged person is young?

So, you didn't you miss this:

(22-11-2013 08:04 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I'd be the first to admit that supernatural or magic is bullshit. No worries. Mostly you'll see me make jokes about it.

You are just ignoring it because you are a fucking asshole. Consider

Chaz- I'm not sure why Chippy has a hard-on for me but it really doesn't matter. Mores his point that he's unclear as to why the rest of the forum members aren't in here in this thread chasing me with pitchforks too. He's only showing the same ol tired-worn-out mentality that everyone's seen for centuries. He wants the land and the property so sure........burn the witch......whether or not she's actually one doesn't matter (ie witches don't really exist you see?) LOL It's all about the (self proclaimed) right and ability to Bully. And he's just pissed off that the rest of you aren't in here torching me as he is. Listening to any sort of explanation/confession/trials and tribulations/problems - mostly self-admitted ones aren't of ANY concern to the likes of Chippy. He's all knowing and self-righteous sheriff of this realm with pitchfork and fire at the ready. How DARE I have any sort of problems in my past - HOW DARE I??? I'm not fit to wipe your boots, Chaz. Can't you see?

Everyone sees him for the bullying moron he actually is. His continuation of making HUGE assumptions shows him for what he's all about. Note - I fed his own words back to him. Now........IF true to form....... it will be perfectly OK that he said those things but NOT ok for me to use them towards his own statements. That's how bullies work, you see?

I think everyone needs to take stock that there's no reasoning with a bully. None at all. If anything they will use every opportunity to Dig-In further and try to prove their point; even to their own demise to a forum at large. They really can't help it. Control over their emotions isn't something they're very good at. He HAS to be RIGHT........... HAS TO BE. HAS TO. And he doesn't care the cost. Everyone here can see clearly what a judgmental asshole he is.........and that means nothing to him. He HAS TO BE RIGHT..... it's how bullies work.

Bullies............... where would we be without them?

Oh............ wait..................

[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
05-12-2013, 06:21 PM
(05-12-2013 09:58 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  He's only showing the same ol tired-worn-out mentality that everyone's seen for centuries. He wants the land and the property so sure........burn the witch......whether or not she's actually one doesn't matter (ie witches don't really exist you see?)

What a heroic and delusional narrative you've created for yourself.

Quote: Note - I fed his own words back to him. Now........IF true to form....... it will be perfectly OK that he said those things but NOT ok for me to use them towards his own statements.

You are an idiot.

Quote:Everyone here can see clearly what a judgmental asshole he is

Indeed, and if some ex-CoS retard came here I would unload on them also.

Quote:Bullies............... where would we be without them?

Gullible idiots......where would con-artists be without them.
05-12-2013, 06:26 PM
[Image: 89b85121.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post