[split] It's Supernatural.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: It's Supernatural.
(05-12-2013 07:31 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  She is an EX Wiccan (as am I) and you have no right to be so judgmental. Ever heard the phrase "better late than never?"

I have every right to be as judgemental as I choose to be on an atheist/skeptical forum. What right are you appealing to?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2013, 01:22 AM
(05-12-2013 07:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are a real dishonest dipshit, Chippy.

I've committed to strengthening my resolve in proportion to your robotic posts which contain some unimaginative attempt at an insult. The more you complain about my posts the more such posts I will make. You appear to be too stupid to figure out the pattern so I'm explicitly stating it for you.

This applies to all idiots that want to "white knight". If you don't like my posts then ignore them. It's that simple.
06-12-2013, 01:25 AM
(05-12-2013 08:03 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You are a fucking punk. I bet you feel real tough, sniping from behind the safe cover of that keyboard, bitch.

No I feel smart.
06-12-2013, 01:27 AM
(05-12-2013 11:05 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  I can see where the argument is, 21st century there is little reason for magical/supernatural reasons for anything now...They were on the inside, in the very thick of it for years. Think of all the ex-pastors, priests, and nuns. Is what they say irrelevant as well?

You don't appear to know anything about Wicca.
06-12-2013, 01:51 AM
I don't have the patience to quote you, so I'll have to pace this out as best I can.

Are we seriously going to argue the legitimacy of Wicca as a religion...when there are two EX Wiccans in the thread? Ex, as in "no longer?" Seriously? What's the point of that? Well....ok. As you wish:

Not that this has anything to do with it as far as I'm concerned; but YES, every Wiccan is aware the Gardiner fabricated the specifics, stole ritual layout from the Kabblah, etc. We all *knew* that going in. The entire point of the religion was to be a reformation and resurrection of older pagan religions, not direct generational lineages. In Wiccan/Neo-pagan mythology, Christianity's rise to power killed many of our old gods and snuffed those European religions out. A fake-y modern-y recreation was the only option to pay homage to those deities, as there was not a continual/unbroken line of worship after Jesus became the golden child. We were all *fine* with that.

And frankly, in retrospect, it's no less crazy than talking snakes or being rewarded with 72 virgins in the afterlife. At least there was an admittance of shadiness from the get-go. (This is ignoring neo-pagans who claim an unbroken tradition handed down in secret during the dark ages. If we get into that nonsense this thread will drift even further off topic...) Anyhow--you are asserting that this fact makes the religion less legitimate than others, and I say the honesty counts heaps. We are obviously not going to agree on that matter. I don't know why anyone participating on an atheist forum would try to do anything that even vaguely resembles 'defending' one of the Abrahamic religions, but I'm sure you have your reasons. Because all religions are very decidedly man made, I personally think they should all be subjected to the same amount of scorn and/or hatred.

Perhaps Scientology deserves it a bit more, but that's another matter entirely...

Anyhow...It's quite odd that you seem focused on condemning someone forevermore because of a decision they made once, yet fixed later. That seems like a concept that is firmly in the realm of religion. That is the right I appeal to--everyone is allowed to make mistakes, and at ANY age. Why can't you just be happy that she eventually snapped back to reality? What is the purpose of holding something against someone when they already fixed the problem? Who are you to decide what age people should tire of their religion?

And considering you used the adjective 'menopausal' TWICE in the same post, you are also being pretty darned sexist. If your behavior keeps up I think it would be safe to say you are becoming what you hate.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Cephalotus's post
06-12-2013, 02:07 AM
(06-12-2013 01:25 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(05-12-2013 08:03 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You are a fucking punk. I bet you feel real tough, sniping from behind the safe cover of that keyboard, bitch.

No I feel smart.

Yes, I bet you do, because you know that your punk ass wouldn't last two seconds face-to-face with anyone you mouth off to in the real world.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
06-12-2013, 02:10 AM
(06-12-2013 01:22 AM)Chippy Wrote:  

I've committed to strengthening my resolve in proportion to your robotic posts which contain some unimaginative attempt at an insult. The more you complain about my posts the more such posts I will make. You appear to be too stupid to figure out the pattern so I'm explicitly stating it for you.

[Image: aaab8_ORIG-obvious_troll.jpg]

Quote:This applies to all idiots that want to "white knight". If you don't like my posts then ignore them. It's that simple.

You fucking wish, bitch.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
06-12-2013, 06:51 AM
(06-12-2013 01:22 AM)Chippy Wrote:  

This applies to all idiots that want to "white knight". If you don't like my posts then ignore them. It's that simple.

I'm fairly sure you've just openly admitted to trolling Chaz (and the rest of us) and continuing this harassment which goes past just being an asshole.

Sorry for you that you had such a BAD bad experience with Wicca yourself. Guess you somehow blame me for that............... which is weird.
And I'm not convinced I've mentioned menopause HERE - although I HAVE mentioned it elsewhere ---
So
(1) You are literally stalking me................... which makes you a sick punk
or
(2) You're a liar. You know me from someplace else but won't speak the truth.

Your past history and poor broken heart for Wicca is so obvious I'm actually feeling sorry for you now. Carrying venom for your past is no way to build a future. Maybe some therapy might help you get over it all. After all systemically attacking a complete stranger is just......... I dunno........... literally sick-minded. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sociopath You might work on your reading comprehension skills too.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
06-12-2013, 07:10 AM
(06-12-2013 01:51 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I don't have the patience to quote you, so I'll have to pace this out as best I can.

Are we seriously going to argue the legitimacy of Wicca as a religion...when there are two EX Wiccans in the thread? Ex, as in "no longer?" Seriously? What's the point of that? Well....ok. As you wish:

Not that this has anything to do with it as far as I'm concerned; but YES, every Wiccan is aware the Gardiner fabricated the specifics, stole ritual layout from the Kabblah, etc. We all *knew* that going in. The entire point of the religion was to be a reformation and resurrection of older pagan religions, not direct generational lineages. In Wiccan/Neo-pagan mythology, Christianity's rise to power killed many of our old gods and snuffed those European religions out. A fake-y modern-y recreation was the only option to pay homage to those deities, as there was not a continual/unbroken line of worship after Jesus became the golden child. We were all *fine* with that.

And frankly, in retrospect, it's no less crazy than talking snakes or being rewarded with 72 virgins in the afterlife. At least there was an admittance of shadiness from the get-go. (This is ignoring neo-pagans who claim an unbroken tradition handed down in secret during the dark ages. If we get into that nonsense this thread will drift even further off topic...) Anyhow--you are asserting that this fact makes the religion less legitimate than others, and I say the honesty counts heaps. We are obviously not going to agree on that matter. I don't know why anyone participating on an atheist forum would try to do anything that even vaguely resembles 'defending' one of the Abrahamic religions, but I'm sure you have your reasons. Because all religions are very decidedly man made, I personally think they should all be subjected to the same amount of scorn and/or hatred.

Perhaps Scientology deserves it a bit more, but that's another matter entirely...

Anyhow...It's quite odd that you seem focused on condemning someone forevermore because of a decision they made once, yet fixed later. That seems like a concept that is firmly in the realm of religion. That is the right I appeal to--everyone is allowed to make mistakes, and at ANY age. Why can't you just be happy that she eventually snapped back to reality? What is the purpose of holding something against someone when they already fixed the problem? Who are you to decide what age people should tire of their religion?

And considering you used the adjective 'menopausal' TWICE in the same post, you are also being pretty darned sexist. If your behavior keeps up I think it would be safe to say you are becoming what you hate.

Good post.
This ass has a vendetta against me - specifically. Its as plain as the nose on my face. Since he's a liar and proving himself a sociopath we won't ever really know the truth of it. And since he's capable of Twisting crap or even twisting facts to invent what matches inside his own mind (sociopath) there's No Reasoning with him.

He's committed to this continued harassment --- I'll go back to responding to him with my fun pictures. We already know No One is paying attention to him or giving him any credit. I've had lots of emails to that effect.

Let him dig his own grave towards banned status. It's easy to do with someone holding all this pent up anger and aggression & safety of keyboard.
It's like putting a Fighting Angel Fish in a tank with a mirror.

The main thing to remember is that HE WANTED TO ANGER ME and he hasn't....so that's eating a hole through him with every word I type.

Typical. Forum. troll.

06-12-2013, 07:15 AM
(06-12-2013 01:27 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(05-12-2013 11:05 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  I can see where the argument is, 21st century there is little reason for magical/supernatural reasons for anything now...They were on the inside, in the very thick of it for years. Think of all the ex-pastors, priests, and nuns. Is what they say irrelevant as well?

You don't appear to know anything about Wicca.

Grizz doesn't have to know any specifics about Wicca, you putz.
LOL

for Chippie
[Image: 1746c3de.jpg]