[split] It's Supernatural.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2013, 08:14 AM
RE: It's Supernatural.
(06-12-2013 01:27 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(05-12-2013 11:05 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  I can see where the argument is, 21st century there is little reason for magical/supernatural reasons for anything now...They were on the inside, in the very thick of it for years. Think of all the ex-pastors, priests, and nuns. Is what they say irrelevant as well?

You don't appear to know anything about Wicca.
Way to miss the point chipsTongue

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
06-12-2013, 08:32 AM
(06-12-2013 08:14 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(06-12-2013 01:27 AM)Chippy Wrote:  You don't appear to know anything about Wicca.
Way to miss the point chipsTongue

He doesn't WANT to get the point, Grizz. I'm seriously starting to question his reading comprehension skills. He is trolling us and has admitted his commitment for continuing to troll us. We can have NO intelligent discussion on this topic. None. In fact, I'd say we couldn't even start another thread to try to discuss this at all. He'd follow us, attack and troll us there too. It's pitiful really.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
06-12-2013, 08:33 AM
for ChippieDoodle

[Image: efb2cf2c.jpg]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
06-12-2013, 12:13 PM
(06-12-2013 01:22 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(05-12-2013 07:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are a real dishonest dipshit, Chippy.

I've committed to strengthening my resolve in proportion to your robotic posts which contain some unimaginative attempt at an insult. The more you complain about my posts the more such posts I will make. You appear to be too stupid to figure out the pattern so I'm explicitly stating it for you.

This applies to all idiots that want to "white knight". If you don't like my posts then ignore them. It's that simple.

I see, you are a troll. It makes sense now.Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2013, 12:14 PM
(06-12-2013 01:25 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(05-12-2013 08:03 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You are a fucking punk. I bet you feel real tough, sniping from behind the safe cover of that keyboard, bitch.

No I feel smart.

But you don't appear smart. You are looking quite irrational.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
06-12-2013, 01:08 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2013 03:44 PM by Adrianime.)
RE: [split] It's Supernatural.
Hmm, well this started out as a ridiculously stupid squabling match and then turned into a showcase of a stubborn dick who has an inability to accept any fault with himself. Chippy you remind me of my abusive father. No Chippy, everything you say is completely justified, you cannot do wrong, it's everybody else that is wrong. Yeah, that's it.

For the record Wicca is BS, Christianity is BS, Islam is BS, Scientology is BS. All theologies and magical cults are BS. There is no more/less shame in coming from one than any other IMO. All religious people are deluded about something, but that doesn't make them stupid. Just because somebody was fooled by Wicca, doesn't mean they are any more gullible/deceived than somebody fooled by Christianity. Magic is magic, why value one magical belief as being "more logical" or "more acceptable" than another?

Why harass an ex Wiccan any more than an ex Christian? Why harass anybody for their past beliefs? Why harass anybody for their current beliefs? What are you trying to accomplish? Does this make you feel good Chippy? I don't see any reason behind your incessant insults regarding her past beliefs. Your heart rate might be rising, and you may be getting defensive causing you to get emotional and irrationally rant, I don't know. But you are making yourself look like a terrible person, and I would recommend you take a break, cool off and get some clarity of mind.

Also, belief in something stupid/wrong does not make a person stupid. Being wrong is not the same as being stupid. IMO being an arrogant prick dick a-hole is being much more stupid than being wrong about a religion.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 6 users Like Adrianime's post
06-12-2013, 09:41 PM
(06-12-2013 06:51 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I'm fairly sure you've just openly admitted to trolling Chaz (and the rest of us) and continuing this harassment which goes past just being an asshole.

I don't think your "fairly sures" have any significance. I stated that I won't yield to anyone. Call that whatever you like.

Quote:Sorry for you that you had such a BAD bad experience with Wicca yourself.

I didn't have a "BAD" experience with Wicca.

Quote:Guess you somehow blame me for that............... which is weird.

No I don't blame you for my relative's foolishness. I blame you for your own foolishness.

Quote:And I'm not convinced I've mentioned menopause HERE - although I HAVE mentioned it elsewhere ---
So
(1) You are literally stalking me................... which makes you a sick punk

Don't flatter yourself and learn what "literally" means. You are a stereotype and are consequently easy to read. If you go into any "esoteric bookshop" you will invariably find a bunch of pasty-faced menopausal women wearing violet velvet dresses (or sometimes all black) browsing the shelves trying to find books that will put some sort of varnish on their senescence.

Quote:or
(2) You're a liar. You know me from someplace else but won't speak the truth.

No, I can't know you because I live in the southern hemisphere and have never been to North America.

Quote:Your past history and poor broken heart for Wicca is so obvious I'm actually feeling sorry for you now.

Save your pity for yourself. That you so closely conform to a stereotype is pathetic.

Quote:Carrying venom for your past is no way to build a future.

I don't have "venom" from my past. I've managed to avoid being conned, duped and exploited.

Quote:Maybe some therapy might help you get over it all.

Perhaps it would if there were something to get over.

Quote:After all systemically attacking a complete stranger is just......... I dunno........... literally sick-minded. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sociopath

You are on an atheist/skeptic forum and you are advertising yourself as a Wiccan/ex-Wiccan. It is my prerogative to respond to your advertisement as I like.

Quote:You might work on your reading comprehension skills too.

Yeah sure.
06-12-2013, 09:43 PM
(06-12-2013 12:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-12-2013 01:25 AM)Chippy Wrote:  No I feel smart.

But you don't appear smart. You are looking quite irrational.

I don't care how I appear and I have no regard for your opinions.
06-12-2013, 10:14 PM
(06-12-2013 09:43 PM)Chippy Wrote:  I don't care how I appear and I have no regard for your opinions.

Chippy against the world of village atheists in the TTA forum

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
06-12-2013, 10:17 PM
(06-12-2013 01:08 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Hmm, well this started out as a ridiculously stupid squabling match and then turned into a showcase of a stubborn dick who has an inability to accept any fault with himself.

Unless you can provide a cogent argument and rebut the substantive points I have already made re Wicca your post will make no difference to me.

1000 x 0 = 0

It matters naught what you or anyone else asserts. I'm not going to be intimidated or shamed into dropping a considered opinion that I hold.

Quote:Chippy you remind me of my abusive father.

Is that supposed to elevate the authority or credibility of your post?

Quote:No Chippy, everything you say is completely justified, you cannot do wrong, it's everybody else that is wrong. Yeah, that's it.

In this instance yes that is the case.

Quote:For the record Wicca is BS, Christianity is BS, Islam is BS, Scientology is BS. All theologies and magical cults are BS.

Agreed.

Quote:There is no more/less shame in coming from one than any other IMO.

I disagree.

Quote:All religious people are deluded about something, but that doesn't make them stupid.

No, some of them are deluded because they are stupid.

Quote:Just because somebody was fooled by Wicca, doesn't mean they are any more gullible/deceived than somebody fooled by Christianity.

Yes it does and I've given my reasons.

Quote: Magic is magic, why value one magical belief as being "more logical" or "more acceptable" than another?

I've already explained that.

Quote:Why harass an ex Wiccan any more than an ex Christian?

I've already answered that.

Quote:Why harass anybody for their past beliefs?

When they brandish their stupidity I'll respond. Why call yourself WitchSabrina, upload an image of a "witch" and write some wishy-washy potted bio? It is a confused affectation. It is intended to draw a response specifically in relation to Wicca. Why do that on an atheist/skeptic forum?

Quote:Why harass anybody for their current beliefs?

Because this is an atheist/skeptic forum.

Quote:What are you trying to accomplish?

A comprehensive expression of my disgust.

Quote:Does this make you feel good Chippy?

Yeah sometimes it does.

Quote:I don't see any reason behind your incessant insults regarding her past beliefs.

I do.

Quote:But you are making yourself look like a terrible person, and I would recommend you take a break, cool off and get some clarity of mind.

Your opinions and those that think I am a "terrible person" are of no consequence. I am a polarising figure--some like me and some hate me. What of it? There will be others that share my take on this but are unwilling to post because they lack my resilience.

Quote:Also, belief in something stupid/wrong does not make a person stupid.

No but if you are stupid it will cause you to believe stupid things.

Quote:Being wrong is not the same as being stupid.

Indeed.

Quote:IMO being an arrogant prick dick a-hole is being much more stupid than being wrong about a religion.

"[B]eing an arrogant prick dick a-hole" is not the same as being stupid.