RE: [split] It's Supernatural.
(12-12-2013 09:10 PM)Chippy Wrote:  You are = you're
I could fill a book with the typos you've made here. Tongue

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2013, 10:45 PM
(12-12-2013 07:34 AM)Chippy Wrote:  You are still on my ignore list but I had a look at your assumed response.

That's ChippySpeak for: "I am a whiny pussy POSEUR, making a big show of putting people on ignore and then peeking at everything they post"

[Image: tumblr_li7oi1T9hi1qi4pboo1_500.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
13-12-2013, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2013 06:11 AM by Dom.)
(12-12-2013 08:00 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 05:55 PM)Dom Wrote:  I see. Too bad, cause you have some interesting things to say.

What is "too bad" about it? How is that a loss to me? I know I have interesting things to say. That is why the views on these two threads keep rising. The people that are viewing these threads want to read what I post; they don't give a shit what WitchSabrina or Taqiyya Mockingbird is posting.

That's where you are wrong. I, for one, don't come here often. When I do, it's to watch the circus.

Occasionally I glimpse a valid observation buried among narcissism and venom and ad hominems. That's what's too bad about it, would be a lot more interesting to see some thoughts without all the smelly baggage. But I guess you can't help yourself. So, the circus it is. Bring in the clowns!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
13-12-2013, 07:39 AM
It doesn't matter how much knowledge one has or how interesting the subject matter is - if you fling a piece of poo wrapped in a thin gold plating at someone and claim it has something of value, there's something wrong.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
13-12-2013, 09:04 AM
(04-12-2013 08:44 AM)Chippy Wrote:  Fuck off and go toss Fulton's salad you herd-mentality imbecile.

Chippy is an asshole because being polite is too mainstream.

Hipster level: Chippy

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 5 users Like LostandInsecure's post
13-12-2013, 09:06 AM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2013 09:10 AM by WitchSabrina.)
Yanno............
(just read all this and caught up)

We *could* talk it to death but there's only one real fact:
Chippiedoodle's a dick and he's perfectly ok with that.

He values no one else's opinion - which I said upteen pages ago. All the pleading and examples or conversation in the world isn't going to help him understand his *position* is complete bullshit. Total. I think the fact that he made such a fuss about putting me on ignore then he did Not put me on ignore is epic. It's pretty funny that he's convinced himself that people are coming to this thread to read what HE has to say. Now- that? That's hysterical.
All the education and gathered knowledge in the world is pretty useless if it only lives inside your own noggin OR if you're so judgmental and narcissistic you can't discuss normally with other people. Useless really.

So Chippiedoodle's a dick. And I'll post pretty pictures - just for him at times but moreso for the rest of you.......to give you a laugh, I hope. And the circus is in town.

Here's a pic that depicts Chippy's attitude:
[Image: blindReligion_zps22a0c7bf.jpg]

Meh I don't worry too much about the Chippys of the world. In fact, it's kinda fun at times to poke them with a stick and watch them swell up and stink for all to see.

"Presumably man with hair on fire can be used to cook eggs and bacon..."MorondogLaugh out load
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
13-12-2013, 09:13 AM
Oh poor poor Chippiedoodle

[Image: 7de13e35.jpg]

"Presumably man with hair on fire can be used to cook eggs and bacon..."MorondogLaugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
13-12-2013, 09:53 AM
should be repeated:

Chippy: Blah blah blah

then: I am confident that my position will be vindicated.
[/quote]

No. It won't.

You're just being an asshole then had to REMAIN steadfast to your lame position because considering something OTHER than your own point of view might make you appear weak. Which is pathetic to watch. You've proved it. You invoked the ridicule you received and you should have done yourself a favor by shutting up eons ago. When you grow up you will realize that it's not a crime to sometimes be mistaken.

But no one here is really interested in waiting for you to grow up. We were at one point but you killed that good nature by furthering your cause of being such an ass post after post after post with your self-dedicated, self-pleasing diatribe.

If there's ANY vindication it will belong to ALL the other posters in this thread and not you but I suspect it will take you YEARS to appreciate that That is what transpired here.

13-12-2013, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2013 01:58 PM by kim.)
(13-12-2013 09:06 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  He values no one else's opinion - which I said upteen pages ago. All the pleading and examples or conversation in the world isn't going to help him understand his *position* is complete bullshit. Total.

I'm uncertain about bullshit; I'm surrounded by it so I have pretty much a neutral position on it. Wink Bullshit kind of is what it is.

I would not say his "position" is entirely complete, though and I wish to assert: Woman, I say to you now, do not give anyone that kind of concrete satisfaction. When you do, you give up on your self; you stop growing.

Chippy has accepted certain possibilities which could change his position. Simply put; he just doesn't think you have or can escape your love and need for faith and he is abrasive because has no use for that kind of person. This change in his position could only be brought about with a great deal of time and sincere and demonstrable focus on your part.

His position seems to be that you WitchSabrina, have not reached a place in your life to state emphatically that Wicca is damaging to humanity. I have presented to him that, while perhaps this notion may be true, you are simply not ready to take a step in that direction. He has accepted this as a possibility but he views your unwillingness to move beyond these outward trappings as your tell, your wink, your approving nod to Wicca. He views this as the accepted complacency upon which delusion will spread and maintain a stronghold, not only with you but with the whole of humanity which may come into contact with it/you.
People who have been immersed in faith do not view faith, religion, and the trappings thereof with the same objectivity than perhaps one who has not. Many people long cling to the trappings of a former faith because it makes them "feel comfortable". Personally, I see it as a rather dangerous and counter productive and yes, counterintuitive thing to do.

I equate the "relationship" between faith and the mind to be a precarious situation where one must continually ask, "who has control?" In my opinion, the answer must be demonstrable. It is an abusive and a co-dependent relationship. One requests and participates in their own abuse. I have observed that the person on the inside of the relationship may not even be privy to their own abuse. This is horrific, to me and others.

(13-12-2013 09:06 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  All the education and gathered knowledge in the world is pretty useless if it only lives inside your own noggin OR if you're so judgmental and narcissistic you can't discuss normally with other people. Useless really.
This is a very valid point. And perhaps it is why Chippy is here. Perhaps Chippy is here to learn more. I know that's one reason I'm here.

(13-12-2013 09:06 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  So Chippiedoodle's a dick.
This may be a valid statement.
I am nearly certain it is; I'm an asshole and every asshole knows he/she has at least a 50% chance of encountering a dick. Consider Maybe even more than 50%. I am uncertain of the accurate statistics on dickishness but I believe Chippy is at least well within the curve.

(13-12-2013 09:06 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Meh I don't worry too much about the Chippys of the world.
I don't either. I would be worried if there weren't any Chippys left in the world… but … nature has a failsafe habit of taking a shit when it needs to. (Love ya - no homo, bro)
However, I would be very worried if there came to be less and less WitchSabrinas, courageous enough to take the first steps to fully renounce such a seductive and manipulative faith as Wicca. It's going to be tough and painful but don't be discouraged - there are many struggling alongside you.

Chippy cares no more or less about you personally than I do (ok, maybe less) Dodgy ; it may be that he is overly impatient for your full de-conversion so he can walk around in the world with one less muddle headed believer fucking up his day. Frankly, I don't blame him. BUT I am not one to go around bashing people in the face with their, "Ooh, I still love my former religion - I hate it but, I love it." Consider Or am I?

Bottom line
Chippy can only concede his position - admit defeat - if you WitchSabrina sincerely and demonstrably renounce your faith.
WitchSabrina, if you give up on your self; if you become more stagnant in your escape from Wicca; if you become complacent and content with keeping bits and pieces of the faith; then Chippy will have won this argument. DO NOT FUCKING LET HIM WIN THIS.

Chippy might actually want you to win this one.
But he's a dick, so fuck him.
Or not.

Time is to your advantage.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
13-12-2013, 12:58 PM
That is just about The Best thing anyone has ever typed to me on the internet - like ever - in my whole life of being online. I am seriously moved. So much so.......I'm gonna shut up right here and now as to not make an ass of myself.

two words suffice:

Thank you.

[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post