[split] LGBT+ Jesus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2017, 01:59 AM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2017 02:15 AM by Reltzik.)
RE: [split] LGBT+ Jesus
(28-08-2017 12:00 AM)Propwash Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 11:39 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  There are good reasons for homosexuals not being accepted throughout history, acceptance of that sort of thing would definitely lead to a nasty fallout in society.

Yes, as I've said before, some loud noisy GLBT's are their own worst enemy and get them all (including the nice friendly ones) a bad name by pushing their beliefs down our throats, aided and abetted by pol-correct lefties.
For example here are two stills from a McCain Foods TV advert showing a gay couple kissing in front of a toddler they've "adopted".
The ad was screened during programme breaks on national Brit TV throughout yesterday afternoon and was trying to promote the notion that having two dads is "normal", but all the ad has done is to turn more ordinary people against gays..

[Image: mccain-aug-017_zpsz2bixx18.jpg~original]

...... okay, lemme get this straight.

You see a couple (or actors portraying couple, either way) doing EXACTLY WHAT any couple might do in public: Raise a kid and share an affectionate kiss.

THAT is what you call pushing their beliefs down people's throats?

NO.

BULLSHIT.

That is people living their lives. It's people living their lives when it's straight people doing it. It's people living their lives when it's gay people doing it. When actors portray it, that's actors portraying people living their lives, regardless of whether they're portraying a straight couple or a gay couple. And when you decide to shit on them for doing it, that's you being the problem, not them.

Being an arrogant religious prick does not grant you veto power over people living their lives. People just living their lives does not give you license, under any code of remotely civil behavior, to start shitting on them. Not to their face and not behind their backs.

That's not "political correctness". THAT'S BASIC FUCKING DECENCY.

Earlier, I thought I might perhaps have been a touch too harsh by suggesting you were part of the problem simply for being more interested in proselytizing to us than in trying to fix the issue of the shitheads running Christianity. Accurate, but maybe too harsh about it. Now I see now that I was not nearly harsh enough. It's not that you stand by idly and let the shitheads run your religion. YOU'RE ONE OF THE SHITHEADS.

Let me spin out a scenario for you. Let's imagine a scene on a commuter train in my home of Portland, Oregon. Imagine that a man -- let's just call him Christian, seems rather to the point, doesn't it? -- spies a couple of young women. In particular, Christian notes that one of them is wearing a hijab and that her friend is black. Imagine that Christian launched into a flurry of invective at them, haranguing them on racial and religious grounds, demanding that they get out of "his" country and go back to Saudi Arabia, and throwing a bottle of water at them. Now imagine that these young women try to get away from him by leaving their seats and moving to the back of the train, but that Christian pursues them. Christian isn't through with his verbal abuse. And now imagine that a few other passengers decide that, no, Christian doesn't get to follow them. Christian doesn't get to shit on them when they're just living their lives. So as those girls slip past them, these other passengers stand up and block Christian from following them, physically interposing themselves between an angry man and the targets of his anger.

Can you envision that scenario in your head? Christian confronts people just living their lives upset at nothing more than their visible and undisguised presence in "his" society. People Christian sees as others, as alien and unacceptable and just wrong. Christian starts dropping shit on them for that, and bystanders step up and intervene.

This is not a hypothetical scenario, and my city honors those people who intervened as heroes.

If you reacted to such a couple as depicted in that ad "pushing it down your throat" the way your post here suggests you would, confronting and verbally accosting them like Christian accosted those girls on the train, and if I was there to witness it, I would be obligated to stand between you and them, in exactly the same way and for exactly the same reason that those passengers needed to stand between Christian and the targets of his abuse.

That's not enforcing some socially-liberal/progressive agenda of politically-correct censorship. THAT'S BASIC FUCKING DECENCY.

(And the same goes for you as well, Angra.)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Reltzik's post
28-08-2017, 02:02 AM
Hey Anger Management.

I just noticed your -25 Rep.

Are you some sort of dickhead or somethin'?

They're pretty patient over here.

You must've fucked up somethin' awful mate!

Are you one of those nobs who borrows your mates lighter and then pockets it?

I do know that does piss people off.

Or are you one of those that turns up after work when everyone is havin' a few beers, and you don't buy a round?

If so, that's pretty shithouse behavior.

I reckon you need to give back all those lighters and buy a few slabs. Mate, maybe then people'll be glad to see you arrive instead of lookin' at the back of ya walkin' out the door and sayin' "I hate that prick. Stole me lighter and fucked us all over on beer."

It's called a Bad Reputation.

Mate, that shit follows you. Instead of being Anger Management, you become "Here comes that fuckhead."

Mate, that's no way to live.

Anyway, I just put it out there. Give 'em back their lighters if you want. I don't smoke.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
28-08-2017, 02:14 AM
(27-08-2017 11:26 PM)Propwash Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 02:23 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  I agree, but since he is fictional it does not matter...

Can you prove Jesus was fictional? And what about other historical figures like Buddha and Mohammed etc, were they "fictional" too?

Prove Buddha was a real person...who was conceived by a white elephant with six tusks entered his "mother's side"

Uh huh....because we all know that's where super Buddha babies come from.

The Christians just substituted white elephant for a spirit....

Uh huh...

Gasp

Mohammed is the only one with non-supernatural beginnings...

But maybe they just learned from past errors?

I've come to the conclusion that most scholars look for ways to make the square into a circle by not admitting that there is precious little evidence any of these "men" existed at all -- because that might upset all those true believers™ and in the case of Mohammed -- might get them killed.

So yeah you can take your Buddha, Jesus and Mohamed and have a nice circle jerk.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-08-2017, 02:40 AM
(28-08-2017 01:36 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 12:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  Bullshit. All it did was make you feel uncomfortable. If it had been a man and a woman kissing you wouldn't have had a problem. Sod the fuck off with your bigotry. Gay people are perfectly as ordinary as anyone else.

Lol not really dude

Well they do beat the hell out of stupid fucks like you, in terms of people I'd rather spend time with Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
28-08-2017, 02:48 AM
(22-08-2017 06:12 AM)Propwash Wrote:  Sorry to butt in, but if it's any comfort, Jesus never said a single word about GLBT's one way or the other, not a single word, so maybe it wasn't a big issue with him?

Jesus was a pedo' mate.

What's all that BS about the milk inheriting the birth? It's creepy.

I reckon anyone sending their kid to a playground had better do a "Jesus check".

You don't want your kids around him! Look at what they learned in Boston, and then all over the bloody planet! Pedo's.

Why do you think they take comfort in Jesus?

Sending your kids to Jesus' house is like sending them over to Michael Jackson's place.

Keep 'em away from there mate.

Poor kids. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
28-08-2017, 02:56 AM
(28-08-2017 02:02 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Hey Anger Management.

Or are you one of those that turns up after work when everyone is havin' a few beers, and you don't buy a round?

I reckon you need to give back all those lighters and buy a few slabs. Mate, maybe then people'll be glad to see you arrive instead of lookin' at the back of ya walkin' out the door and sayin' "I hate that prick. Stole me lighter and fucked us all over on beer."

Mate, that shit follows you. Instead of being Anger Management, you become "Here comes that fuckhead."

Anyway, I just put it out there. Give 'em back their lighters if you want. I don't smoke.

What was the point of all that? Spare yourself next time.
28-08-2017, 02:58 AM
(28-08-2017 02:56 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 02:02 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Hey Anger Management.

What was the point of all that? Spare yourself next time.

People wanna know mate.

Banjo.
(28-08-2017 02:40 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 01:36 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Lol not really dude

Well they do beat the hell out of stupid fucks like you, in terms of people I'd rather spend time with Dodgy

Yeah I'm sure that's perfectly true, I can't tell you how convinced I am.
(28-08-2017 02:58 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 02:56 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  What was the point of all that? Spare yourself next time.

People wanna know mate.

Know what?
28-08-2017, 03:04 AM
(28-08-2017 02:58 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 02:58 AM)Banjo Wrote:  People wanna know mate.

Know what?

See. If you knew you wouldn't be asking such stupid bloody questions.

I'm trying to help you Anger.

You're welcome.

Banjo.