[split] LGBT+ Jesus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2017, 03:10 AM
RE: [split] LGBT+ Jesus
(28-08-2017 03:04 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 02:58 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Know what?

See. If you knew you wouldn't be asking such stupid bloody questions.

I'm trying to help you Anger.

You're welcome.

Lol dude it's obvious it is YOU who is the stupid one.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Angra Mainyu's post
28-08-2017, 03:13 AM
(28-08-2017 03:10 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Lol dude it's obvious it is YOU who is the stupid one.

You see? I try to help and this is the thanks I get.

No wonder you're in anger management! Gasp

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
28-08-2017, 03:34 AM
@ Propwash and Angra,
Congratulations guys on making posts that are the worst possible for promoting and enhancing the reputation of your individual belief systems, please never ever get a job in PR. You could not have made your religions/ belief system look any worse it was truly epic. You should both join the circus, I hear they're looking for a couple of clowns Laugh out load I predict the banning of at least one of you in the not to distant future if you continue with this epic fail fest Drinking Beverage Drinking Beverage
[+] 5 users Like adey67's post
28-08-2017, 04:03 AM
Well, it's good to know that theistic dumbfucks still don't need my help to self-destruct around here...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-08-2017, 04:06 AM
(28-08-2017 03:34 AM)adey67 Wrote:  @ Propwash and Angra,
Congratulations guys on making posts that are the worst possible for promoting and enhancing the reputation of your individual belief systems, please never ever get a job in PR. You could not have made your religions/ belief system look any worse it was truly epic. You should both join the circus, I hear they're looking for a couple of clowns Laugh out load I predict the banning of at least one of you in the not to distant future if you continue with this epic fail fest Drinking Beverage Drinking Beverage

Often they don't realise they are the punchline of a joke. Facepalm

Laugh out load

Thumbsup

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
28-08-2017, 04:26 AM
(28-08-2017 04:03 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, it's good to know that theistic dumbfucks still don't need my help to self-destruct around here...

I wouldn't consider being Catholic "theistic"
[+] 1 user Likes Angra Mainyu's post
28-08-2017, 04:29 AM
(28-08-2017 04:26 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 04:03 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, it's good to know that theistic dumbfucks still don't need my help to self-destruct around here...

Words mean things, you don't get to change those meanings unilaterally. Jesus Christ you guys. Every time I think you can't possibly be any stupider you prove me wrong. Facepalm

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
28-08-2017, 04:39 AM
(28-08-2017 04:26 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  

Uh, hooray for your ignorant ass then?

You do not get to unilaterally redefine the meaning of the word 'theist' or any of it's derivatives. Catholicism is by definition a theistic religion, for fuck's sake... Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
28-08-2017, 04:42 AM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2017 04:48 AM by adey67.)

It gets better, Girlymans been doing a little digging and rummaging and it's looking quite possible/ certainly not inconceivable that dear propwash has/had far right leanings in the not too distant past. Wether this link is him or not is uncertain but there are an awful lot of similarities.
Just goes to show how careful you need to be online and how it can come back to haunt you if you're not careful. There's a good lesson to be learned in this Imo.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...id=1232913
28-08-2017, 05:03 AM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2017 05:07 AM by Propwash.)
Hey guys and gals, let's have a little reality check around here..Smile
Scientists (repeat- scientists) estimate there are thousands of intelligent alien civilisations in our galaxy alone, so given the fact that Jesus said he was an alien with awesome powers, why shouldn't we assume he was an alien visitor? And like I mentioned before, he never said a word about GLBT's one way or the other, not a single word, so it can't have been a big issue as far as he was concerned, so I can't understand why atheists don't like him..

[Image: Drake-equation_zpsybveqapb.jpg~original]

"According to Drake, the average of people's best estimates suggests that there are about 10,000 technically advanced civilisations spread across our galaxy"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/space/unive...e_equation