[split] LGBT+ Jesus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2017, 07:12 AM
RE: [split] LGBT+ Jesus
(28-08-2017 05:12 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 04:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Uh, hooray for your ignorant ass then?

You do not get to unilaterally redefine the meaning of the word 'theist' or any of it's derivatives. Catholicism is by definition a theistic religion, for fuck's sake... Drinking Beverage

Would you mind explaining how on earth Catholicism is a theistic religion?

You’re just trolling now aren’t you? Dodgy

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
28-08-2017, 07:47 AM
(28-08-2017 07:12 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  You’re just trolling now aren’t you?

Now? Consider

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
28-08-2017, 07:49 AM
(28-08-2017 07:47 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 07:12 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  You’re just trolling now aren’t you?

Now? Consider

It's been a state secret up until now. Tongue

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
28-08-2017, 10:22 AM
(28-08-2017 02:02 AM)Banjo Wrote:  ...
Are you one of those nobs who borrows your mates lighter and then pockets it?

I do know that does piss people off.

Or are you one of those that turns up after work when everyone is havin' a few beers, and you don't buy a round?

If so, that's pretty shithouse behavior.

I reckon you need to give back all those lighters and buy a few slabs. Mate, maybe then people'll be glad to see you arrive instead of lookin' at the back of ya walkin' out the door and sayin' "I hate that prick. Stole me lighter and fucked us all over on beer."

It's called a Bad Reputation.

Mate, that shit follows you. Instead of being Anger Management, you become "Here comes that fuckhead."

Mate, that's no way to live.

Anyway, I just put it out there. Give 'em back their lighters if you want. I don't smoke.

That was kinda surreal. Me likee when you stream your consciousness.

Heart

(28-08-2017 02:48 AM)Banjo Wrote:  ...
I reckon anyone sending their kid to a playground had better do a "Jesus check".
Why do you think they take comfort in Jesus?
Poor kids. Sad

Hence the verse: Suffer little children... come unto me.

It shouldn't be allowed!

Angry

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
28-08-2017, 11:51 AM
(26-08-2017 07:48 AM)theophilus Wrote:  If you want to understand Christianity I recommend this link:

https://carm.org/answers-for-seekers

Here is a good place to find out what the Bible really teaches about homosexuality:

https://truefreedomtrust.co.uk/

What makes you think we don't understand christianity? We just recognize it for what it is.
28-08-2017, 12:23 PM
(28-08-2017 05:12 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Would you mind explaining how on earth Catholicism is a theistic religion?
Facepalm
I don't think we could dumb down the explanation low enough for you to understand.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
28-08-2017, 12:24 PM
(27-08-2017 11:26 PM)Propwash Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 02:23 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  I agree, but since he is fictional it does not matter...

Can you prove Jesus was fictional? And what about other historical figures like Buddha and Mohammed etc, were they "fictional" too?

How would one do that? Asking for proof is just your way of derailing the fact that you have no reliable evidence to proof jesus' existence.
28-08-2017, 12:25 PM
(27-08-2017 11:39 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Why should LGBT be accepted as mainstream? It's a fringe community with fringe beliefs, there are good reasons for it not being mainstream. Please don't jump on me for not being "politically correct" I couldn't care less, I don't have to cite the Bible or any other religious book to prove that LGBT shouldn't be accepted as mainstream. The moral debauchery that goes along with LGBT crap is proof enough that mainstream LGBT acceptance would lead to a decline in moral values society-wide. There are good reasons for homosexuals not being accepted throughout history, acceptance of that sort of thing would definitely lead to a nasty fallout in society.

"Proof enough". Do you realize what an ignorant statement that is? I doubt it.
28-08-2017, 12:47 PM
(28-08-2017 12:25 PM)kemo boy Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 11:39 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Why should LGBT be accepted as mainstream? It's a fringe community with fringe beliefs, there are good reasons for it not being mainstream. Please don't jump on me for not being "politically correct" I couldn't care less, I don't have to cite the Bible or any other religious book to prove that LGBT shouldn't be accepted as mainstream. The moral debauchery that goes along with LGBT crap is proof enough that mainstream LGBT acceptance would lead to a decline in moral values society-wide. There are good reasons for homosexuals not being accepted throughout history, acceptance of that sort of thing would definitely lead to a nasty fallout in society.

"Proof enough". Do you realize what an ignorant statement that is? I doubt it.
And also bigotry, his sort of shit has been responsible for countless suicides including that of Alan Turing. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
28-08-2017, 01:14 PM
(28-08-2017 04:26 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 04:03 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, it's good to know that theistic dumbfucks still don't need my help to self-destruct around here...

I wouldn't consider being Catholic "theistic"

I don't doubt it.Laughat