[split] LGBT+ Jesus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2017, 12:25 AM
RE: [split] LGBT+ Jesus
(29-08-2017 12:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 12:11 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Lol I'm smarter than you, punk.

Christ Facepalm You're really the stupidest troll. I mean, you've got competition but I'm awarding you the prize for utter imbecility and dedication to the same. What I don't understand is why you stupid fucks hang out here. Surely there's a stupid farm somewhere - some cesspit like 4chan - where you will find your rightful place?

Do you think intelligence has anything to do with genetics?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2017, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2017 12:34 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(28-08-2017 11:39 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 11:30 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Because it's fucking stupid that's why.

Why is it fucking stupid?

If you are too fuckin' stupid to think up reasons why that's fuckin' stupid on your own than you are too fuckin' stupid to understand why it's fuckin' stupid even if I explain it to you.

Fuck it though here are a few hints anyway:
  • Aliens, by definition, don't have human parents. Obviously.
  • How did Jesus get from a distant planet to Mary's womb as a fucking embryo? Keep in mind that embryos are notoriously bad spaceship pilots.
  • Why was his alien physiology compatible with a humans and why was a humans compatible with his? Of the millions of species on the planet how many of them are genetically compatible with humans to the point they can produce offspring? Oh right Zero. But sure an organism that evolved on the other side of the galaxy is perfectly workable. You understand what speciation is right?
  • Why does this alien seem to only display physical traits in the book that are 100% consistent with humans? Why does he look just like every other motherfucker alive if at least half his DNA isn't even from the fuckin' solar system?
  • Why don't the billions of microbes from an alien contact not kill 90% of everyone alive in the area like the Europeans did with the Native Americans? Or like everyone because those microbes aren't even from this goddamn planet?
  • Why would an alien travel all the way to earth to hang out with among the most illiterate, uneducated, superstitious, primitive fucks on the planet? I mean if you wanna help humanity or give a lesson why not go to the Chinese who at the time could have helped you spread your message far better?
  • Why would an alien travel trillions of miles just to give shitty fortune cookie level advice telling people to abandon their families, be good and obedient salves, and not plan for the future and why the magical fuck would he think the best way to really hammer home his stupid advice would be by allowing himself to be tortured and murdered for no apparent reason?
  • Why doesn't this man from a hyper advanced civilization seem to lack any knowledge whatsoever save that which was common place at that time and in that place and why does he even repeat things that he would have to know is false?
  • Why does a man from another planet believe in demonic possession? Hell why would he join a religion he had to know was nonsense and tell other people to join it too?

It's not just science fiction it's dumb shit science fiction. It's fucking stupid.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 8 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
29-08-2017, 12:37 AM
(29-08-2017 12:25 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 12:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  Christ Facepalm You're really the stupidest troll. I mean, you've got competition but I'm awarding you the prize for utter imbecility and dedication to the same. What I don't understand is why you stupid fucks hang out here. Surely there's a stupid farm somewhere - some cesspit like 4chan - where you will find your rightful place?

Do you think intelligence has anything to do with genetics?

Yes. Why? Because it does. You know we breed some dog breeds to bring out intelligence right?

"Like most aspects of human behavior and cognition, intelligence is a complex trait that is influenced by both genetic and environmental factors. ... These studies suggest that genetic factors underlie about 50 percent of the difference in intelligence among individuals."

How can you say something so stupid?

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like JesseB's post
29-08-2017, 12:41 AM
Oh I'd like to add... Just a random fact...

You know that picture of Jesus that's so famous?

Yea.... it wasn't based of "Jesus" it was actually based off the gay lover of the artist that first drew it. Have fun everyone!

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
29-08-2017, 12:41 AM
(29-08-2017 12:37 AM)JesseB Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 12:25 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Do you think intelligence has anything to do with genetics?

Yes. Why? Because it does. You know we breed some dog breeds to bring out intelligence right?

"Like most aspects of human behavior and cognition, intelligence is a complex trait that is influenced by both genetic and environmental factors. ... These studies suggest that genetic factors underlie about 50 percent of the difference in intelligence among individuals."

It was just a question.
29-08-2017, 12:42 AM
(29-08-2017 12:41 AM)JesseB Wrote:  Oh I'd like to add... Just a random fact...

You know that picture of Jesus that's so famous?

Yea.... it wasn't based of "Jesus" it was actually based off the gay lover of the artist that first drew it. Have fun everyone!

That is/should be common knowledge by now.
29-08-2017, 12:42 AM
(29-08-2017 12:41 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 12:37 AM)JesseB Wrote:  Yes. Why? Because it does. You know we breed some dog breeds to bring out intelligence right?

It was just a question.

A stupid one that a grade 6 understanding of biology should have kept you from needing to ask.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
29-08-2017, 12:48 AM
(29-08-2017 12:42 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 12:41 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  It was just a question.

A stupid one that a grade 6 understanding of biology should have kept you from needing to ask.

You clearly have a problem. What is it?
29-08-2017, 12:50 AM
(29-08-2017 12:48 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 12:42 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  A stupid one that a grade 6 understanding of biology should have kept you from needing to ask.

You clearly have a problem. What is it?

Just a guess. He doesn't like stupid people? Yea... that's prolly his problem. Maybe you should try not being stupid for a bit.

Big Grin
29-08-2017, 12:55 AM
(29-08-2017 12:50 AM)JesseB Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 12:48 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  You clearly have a problem. What is it?

Just a guess. He doesn't like stupid people? Yea... that's prolly his problem. Maybe you should try not being stupid for a bit.

I'm not sure what kind of game you're trying to play with me but it's not working, I'm smarter than anyone you know for sure. In fact, I'm actually one of the most intelligent people on the planet, believe it or not.