[split] LGBT+ Jesus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2017, 12:56 AM
RE: [split] LGBT+ Jesus
(29-08-2017 12:48 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 12:42 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  A stupid one that a grade 6 understanding of biology should have kept you from needing to ask.

You clearly have a problem. What is it?

You keep going on and on and on and on telling people how much smarter than them you are yet you seem to be just demonstrably an idiot. I don't know if I'd call that a problem......that feels like it gives your existence here a bit more influence and importance than it actually does.

Or more simply put you're a dumb cunt and I don't particularly like dumb cunts. You're all talk, it's just blah blah blah blah acting like a dumb ass and strutting like you're a intellectual heavy weight. It's funny, if tedious.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
29-08-2017, 12:59 AM
(29-08-2017 12:55 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 12:50 AM)JesseB Wrote:  Just a guess. He doesn't like stupid people? Yea... that's prolly his problem. Maybe you should try not being stupid for a bit.

I'm not sure what kind of game you're trying to play with me but it's not working, I'm smarter than anyone you know for sure. In fact, I'm actually one of the most intelligent people on the planet, believe it or not.

One of the most intelligent people on the planet.... who does know Grade 6 biology and can't figure out why space Jesus is fucking stupid? lolz.

You're a pigeon pretending he's a dragon son.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
29-08-2017, 01:04 AM
(29-08-2017 12:50 AM)JesseB Wrote:  Just a guess. He doesn't like stupid people? Yea... that's prolly his problem. Maybe you should try not being stupid for a bit.

I'm not sure what kind of game you're trying to play with me but it's not working, I'm smarter than anyone you know for sure. In fact, I'm actually one of the most intelligent people on the planet, believe it or not.

Wait... are you really saying this again?

.... one second (DEEEEEP BREATH)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH​HAHA (Gasps, passes out from laughing too much)

Citation needed. All you've demonstrated is you're cognitively impaired. Either that or you're too young to know how stupid you sound saying this.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.... You say the dumbest shit I've heard on these forums, and that's saying a lot.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
29-08-2017, 01:10 AM
@Angra Mainyu

Let me fill you in on a little secret, come close we wouldn't want everyone else to hear this k.

(I know exactly what my IQ is, I have since I was tested as a kid. Do you know what I don't do? Tell anyone my IQ. I also don't tell them I'm smart. I sure as hell would never tell anyone "I'm one of the smartest people on the planet." Do you know why? Well 2 very big reasons stand out right off the top..

1. Why would anyone believe me if I said that? An intelligent person would never make such a stupid claim, not even if they really were in the top o.1% rankings in IQ
2. If I'm an intelligent person I won't need to fucking point that out you numskull... Intellect shows You couldn't fucking hide it you tried...

So please, for your own sake stop saying such stupid bullshit)

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 5 users Like JesseB's post
29-08-2017, 01:19 AM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2017 01:24 AM by JesseB.)
@WD

Honest opinion, what do you think the odds are we might actually be talking to this kid...

Fixed the link^

Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like JesseB's post
29-08-2017, 02:05 AM
(29-08-2017 12:55 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  In fact, I'm actually one of the most intelligent people on the planet, believe it or not.

And it really shines through when we see your genius for disguise.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
29-08-2017, 03:47 AM
(29-08-2017 12:55 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  I'm not sure what kind of game you're trying to play with me but it's not working, I'm smarter than anyone you know for sure. In fact, I'm actually one of the most intelligent people on the planet, believe it or not.
Smart people don't go around saying they are smart

Socrates was a man who said: "I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing"

So if you measure your intelligence in that manner, whilst of course he meant it in a different way, yes you are the smartest person I've ever spoken to. Drinking Beverage

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like OakTree500's post
29-08-2017, 06:06 AM
(28-08-2017 11:39 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 11:30 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Because it's fucking stupid that's why.

Why is it fucking stupid?

Figure it out for yourself. It'll do you good.
[+] 2 users Like kemo boy's post
29-08-2017, 06:07 AM

And you hide it so well!
[+] 3 users Like kemo boy's post
29-08-2017, 08:48 AM
(29-08-2017 12:55 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  In fact, I'm actually one of the most intelligent people on the planet, believe it or not.

Given your stupidity, you apparently think "intelligent" means "stupid", which of course is evidence for your stupidity...

(Don't worry, if you don't understand that, others will. Drinking Beverage )

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post