[split] LGBT+ Jesus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2017, 04:05 PM
RE: [split] LGBT+ Jesus
(23-08-2017 04:00 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 03:56 PM)Vera Wrote:  Are we here to proselytise, perchance?

Now I'm confused. I thought we were here to plot the downfall of civilisation Huh And arrange baby eating competitions. And corrupt pure Christian girls with rock music and sex. Fuck. Now I'm questioning my whole purpose Undecided Was all that corrupting for *nothing*?
You're just confused. It's Jews who plot downfall of civilization so they can rebuild it in likeness of Eden. Atheists/communists are just minions of Elders of Zion.

Edit: If you won't hear from me for a few days don't worry it only means that Mossad will make friendly visit.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
23-08-2017, 04:10 PM
(23-08-2017 04:05 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  You're just confused. It's Jews who plot downfall of civilization so they can rebuild it in likeness of Eden. Atheists/communists are just minions of Elders of Zion.

Edit: If you won't hear from me for a few days don't worry it only means that Mossad will make friendly visit.

I wouldn't worry about it. Part of the reason the Jews are so effectively able to control world events is precisely because it sounds ridiculous to say that Jews control world events. They're a clever lot, them Jews.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-08-2017, 04:14 PM
(23-08-2017 04:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 04:05 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  You're just confused. It's Jews who plot downfall of civilization so they can rebuild it in likeness of Eden. Atheists/communists are just minions of Elders of Zion.

I wouldn't worry about it. Part of the reason the Jews are so effectively able to control world events is precisely because it sounds ridiculous to say that Jews control world events. They're a clever lot, them Jews.

Were I capable of Girly subtlety in betraying confidential information about Jewish World Domination Plan I wouldn't be now in Mossad hands.

Maybe I will get chance to learn.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
23-08-2017, 04:14 PM
(23-08-2017 04:04 PM)morondog Wrote:  You're only making it worse Weeping

Have I *ever* maken it gooder? Angel

(Also, count your blessings, I almost went with a making it purse "joke". But I'm better than that.

Or not... Weeping )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
23-08-2017, 04:19 PM
(23-08-2017 04:14 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 04:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I wouldn't worry about it. Part of the reason the Jews are so effectively able to control world events is precisely because it sounds ridiculous to say that Jews control world events. They're a clever lot, them Jews.

Were I capable of Girly subtlety in betraying confidential information about Jewish World Domination Plan I wouldn't be now in Mossad hands.

Relax, breathe deep, stay calm, and hold onto your towel. They're not there to hurt you, you're just another part of their plan.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-08-2017, 04:26 PM
(23-08-2017 04:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 04:14 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Were I capable of Girly subtlety in betraying confidential information about Jewish World Domination Plan I wouldn't be now in Mossad hands.

Relax, breathe deep, stay calm, and hold onto your towel. They're not there to hurt you, you're just another part of their plan.

[Hears speech in Israeli]

Why wouldn't I be calm, it's not like I'm in some basement in Tel Aviv kidnapped by Mossad for divulging info about Jewish World Domination Plan. [Hears grunts of pain and screams]. You just heard how I stubbed my toe, it certainly wasn't sound of some Mossad torture. Why would it be? [Recording ends ominpusly].

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
23-08-2017, 04:30 PM
It's OK. Szuchow will be back almost as good as new Smile That's what you get for being a bad minion and revealing that the Jews are running everything.

Oshit

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
23-08-2017, 04:33 PM
(23-08-2017 04:26 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 04:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Relax, breathe deep, stay calm, and hold onto your towel. They're not there to hurt you, you're just another part of their plan.

[Hears speech in Israeli]

Why wouldn't I be calm, it's not like I'm in some basement in Tel Aviv kidnapped by Mossad for divulging info about Jewish World Domination Plan. [Hears grunts of pain and screams]. You just heard how I stubbed my toe, it certainly wasn't sound of some Mossad torture. Why would it be? [Recording ends ominpusly].

I know you're not gonna like the sound of this, but it'll turn out for the best (knock on burning bush wood). Here's what happens next. Since you have stumbled onto but a piece of their plot, they are now going to share their entire plan with you and then set you up with a website and radio program where they will pay you large sums of money to spread their plan to as many people as you can. You get to be their Alex Jones in Warsaw. My suggestion is you take them up on their offer, I mean given your alternatives at this point.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-08-2017, 04:46 PM
(23-08-2017 04:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 04:26 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  [Hears speech in Israeli]

I know you're not gonna like the sound of this, but it'll turn out for the best (knock on burning bush wood). Here's what happens next. Since you have stumbled onto but a piece of their plot, they are now going to share their entire plan with you and then set you up with a website and radio program where they will pay you large sums of money to spread their plan to as many people as you can. You get to be their Alex Jones in Warsaw. My suggestion is you take them up on their offer, I mean given your alternatives at this point.
[Hears grinding mechanical voice like pne of Golem]

Must obey.

[Hears voice of slick radio presenter, soothing and easy on ears]

Good morning Warsaw. Today we will tell you why Jews aren't interested in World Domination and why they don't kidnap people who think they do. In other news we will tell you how they don't rule USA and why using only Jewish banks is best idea ever.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
23-08-2017, 04:51 PM
Okay, rant time.

As if Christianity is nothing more than what Jesus says in the NT.

For that matter, as if it's only the NT.

Or only the OT.

The religion is as the religion DOES.

It's not what's written in the book. It's what the religious believe and what they do based on that belief.

So if Jesus in the NT, echoing a lot of the OT, denounces extravagant wealth, says that it's harder for a rich man to get into heaven then a camel to walk through the eye of a needle, and that to get into heaven a man should give all his riches to the poor and follow him...

... and if in the modern day the Prosperity Gospel is saying that people just need to sow a seed by throwing themselves into debt to give the preachers millionaires and it's guaranteed that the person who does this will get their money back many times over...

... then it is the latter that is Christianity. (At least in part, since not all of Christianity is Prosperity Gospel. But if all of it WERE Prosperity Gospel, then that would be Christianity, full stop, no qualifier.)

And if modern Christians, whatever Jesus (and the OT, and Paul, and so on) did or didn't say, torture, defame, disown, imprison, and all-around persecute the LGBT community in the name of Christianity....

... then THAT is Christianity.

And yes, I know. #NotAllChristians. There are, indeed, Christians who do not do and do not desire to do those things. It is even possible that they are a majority of Christians. So that persecution is a part of Christianity, but not all of Christianity.

But still, it is PART of Christianity. It's soaked into the marrow of Christianity's bones, its history is stained and tainted with it, and it continues to be the rallying cry for hundreds of millions of believers even in the present day.

My question is this.

Why is it that there are so many of the non-persecuting Christians who see on the one hand hundreds of millions of people using the religion to persecute people of the LGBT community, and disagree with that, thinking that this is the wrong interpretation of Christianity...

... and see on the other hand hundreds of millions of people recoiling from the entire Christian religion in disgust over that persecution (and over many, many many other things), and also disagree with that, thinking it is a disgust directed at a wrong interpretation of Christianity...

... and then proceed to weigh these two (in their mind) problems....

.... brutal, oppressive homophobia on the one hand...

... negative opinion of Christianity in response to homophobia on the other...

... brutal, oppressive homophobia... dislike of Christianity... brutal oppressive homophobia... dislike of Christianity....

... and then decide, AHA! It is obvious which one is more important to address! WE MUST RAISE OUR VOICES AGAINST THE DISLIKE OF CHRISTIANITY!

Those homophobes can do whatever they like! We will privately cluck our tongues at them and do shit-all beyond that!We know they've got the wrong idea about Christianity, but we won't make any effort to set them straight! But the people who find Christianity wanting because of the homophobes? Who are disgusted by Christianity because of the bad actions of the members? THAT'S THE PRIORITY! THOSE PEOPLE MUST BE PREACHED TO! THOSE ARE THE ONES WHO MUST BE PUT RIGHT ABOUT CHRISTIANITY!

Because dislike of Christianity is worse than Christians persecuting its victims, apparently.

And how do I know that's your priority, Mr.-or-Ms.-Propwash?

Because that's what you did first. That's what "priority" MEANS. It's what you do prior to doing anything else.

You're here to set US straight about what Jesus did or didn't say, PRIOR to setting this guy straight, or this guy, or this guy, or any of these people.

THAT'S your priority. Angry

That's why I'm sick unto death of the #NotAllChristians and #That'sNotTrueChristianity crowds. They're so busy trying to copy-edit and correct the responses to the problems in the church, that they HAVEN'T ACTUALLY CORRECTED THE PROBLEMS IN THE CHURCH.

And that, too, is Christianity.
[+] 6 users Like Reltzik's post