[split] Life is nothing but problems

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2017, 05:08 AM
(08-05-2017 06:42 PM)KUSA Wrote:  No matter what positive things happen, they are always countered by multiple negative things.

I feel like I'm treading water in the middle of the ocean just struggling to not drown.

I feel like I'm walking on thin ice and it's cracking.

Why does shit keep dumping on me? It never ends.

KUSA I am going to drop our personal beefs for this post. Ok, this is not about you are me in this post.

Life can suck sometimes yes. I suffer from depression and I just lost my mom in march as you know. Watching her slowly decline and die sucked. I have never felt so helpless in my life. My life is hardly perfect and I still have problems today.

If you are going through a hard time, don't add to your stress. If you need a break from the web, take it. Do not torture yourself with more stress. DO THAT FOR YOU.
Don't worry about me, don't worry about those you disagree with, anywhere. Take care of YOU first.

7 billion humans and each of us as individuals will have ups and downs. Some have more mental health issues than others. What is important is that you don't stress yourself out, focus on you. Get help if you need it.

I mean that in all seriousness. I am not a vengeful person. Blunt yes. Vengeful never. TAKE CARE OF YOU FIRST.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2017, 05:32 AM
RE: Life is nothing but problems
(08-05-2017 07:59 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I appreciate everyone's support here. I wish I could discuss the nature of what kicking me down but I just can't this time.

I am seeing a therapist but there's only so much they can do. There are so many things that are out of my control.

I cannot stress this enough. 7 billion humans, most of life is out of your control, but what you can control is your personal life, you can work on you. You can help you. Don't look to belong, don't look for a utopia, don't blame yourself for everything either.

Get help if you need it, talk to others when you need to. My biological family has a history of mental heath issues. My older sister and brother and younger sister have some degree of anxiety and depression. My older sister has NEVER held any long term job, she hasn't had a job for decades, she cant hold one at all. My older brother has it too, but combined with religion because of that, he talks all the doomsday talk. My younger sister is now an atheist, but even she has called me up and freaked out over what later turned out to be nothing.

I have been that way my entire life too. But the difference is some people are more self aware of what their problems are. Accept that you have these feelings, and when you have those feelings, DONT add to that spiral by adding to your stress.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
09-05-2017, 04:51 PM
RE: Life is nothing but problems
(09-05-2017 04:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-05-2017 04:33 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I can't believe the nerve you have calling me out on AF.org about this thread in the personal issues and support section. You are a vile person and I despise you now.

Leave me alone you psychotic troll.

Are you saying that your personal stuff was shared elsewhere by another member here? That's screwed up.

I am sorry this happened and I hope that other things get better.

I did, and I am not sorry. He has access to firearms and he talks like this.

NOW when you talked about your lifetime suffering from your dad's abuse, think about how much worse it would be if he threatened you with a firearm. I don't remember you claiming he did, but if he had, that would not surprise me.

I get to talk about depression and thoughts of quitting because that runs in my family too. If it takes him getting mad at me to survive, I want him mad at me. Just like your anger toward's your dad when you RIGHTFULLY reacted to me, was your way of coping.

I also get to talk about this because my dad put my life at risk because he was drunk and firing in the house with me in the room.

I don't believe in secrets when I see people make these types of threads. It should be more important to you that he does not harm himself, not what he thinks of me.

09-05-2017, 05:36 PM
RE: [split] Life is nothing but problems
(09-05-2017 04:51 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(09-05-2017 04:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Are you saying that your personal stuff was shared elsewhere by another member here? That's screwed up.

NOW when you talked about your lifetime suffering from your dad's abuse, think about how much worse it would be if he threatened you with a firearm. I don't remember you claiming he did, but if he had, that would not surprise me.

I get to talk about depression and thoughts of quitting because that runs in my family too. If it takes him getting mad at me to survive, I want him mad at me. Just like your anger toward's your dad when you RIGHTFULLY reacted to me, was your way of coping.

I also get to talk about this because my dad put my life at risk because he was drunk and firing in the house with me in the room.

I don't believe in secrets when I see people make these types of threads. It should be more important to you that he does not harm himself, not what he thinks of me.

Bullshit Brian, this is about you being a petty little asshole. He made a thread in PERSONAL ISSUES AND SUPPORT on this forum. NOT to have his current issues paraded across another forum during a fucking gun discussion under the guise of (false) "concern".

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-05-2017, 06:05 PM
Holy shamoly, Brian. Angry Good thing you don't have his address! You want to talk about someone needing counseling?! Pot meet kettle!
[+] 5 users Like Fireball's post
09-05-2017, 06:18 PM
(09-05-2017 04:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Are you saying that your personal stuff was shared elsewhere by another member here? That's screwed up.

Every time someone even says the word gun you act like a fuckin' cunt.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
09-05-2017, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2017 11:32 PM by GirlyMan.)

I am more worried about you, Brian, than I am KUSA. You all right? You posts and behavior are becoming erratic and a bit manic. Girly has lots of experience with manic.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-05-2017, 05:23 AM
WTF? Is it that hard to not be an asshole?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
10-05-2017, 05:23 AM
As angry as I am with him I do feel sympathetic as I know he had a major loss lately. Hopefully he will settle down. I hope he takes the time to get some help.
[+] 4 users Like KUSA's post
10-05-2017, 05:59 AM
Ah, I see Brian has been placed on a 2 week detention, a forced Sabbatical if you will.

Perhaps this might get him to chill. Consider

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post