[split] Life is nothing but problems

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2017, 07:11 AM
RE: [split] Life is nothing but problems
(10-05-2017 05:59 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Ah, I see Brian has been placed on a 2 week detention, a forced Sabbatical if you will.

Perhaps this might get him to chill. Consider
Anyone prepared to use someone's posts from the personal support section to score points and prop up their pet peeve is unlikely to chill, especially as he appears totally unrepentant. I know it doesn't happen often but I'm going to be a little more careful what I share from now on.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2017, 07:31 AM
(10-05-2017 05:59 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Ah, I see Brian has been placed on a 2 week detention, a forced Sabbatical if you will.

Brian could take a dip in the Antarctic Ocean and still be running a temperature.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
10-05-2017, 07:46 AM
(10-05-2017 07:11 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I know it doesn't happen often but I'm going to be a little more careful what I share from now on.

I understand that this is the internet but I thought there was a code of honor so to speak about the personal help section.

I feel violated actually. He took my dirty laundry and ran around the neighborhood waving it.

I think I'll just PM people here that I trust if I have an issue so this doesn't happen again.
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
10-05-2017, 07:47 AM

I doubt it. He's over at AtheisForums.org doing the same shit.

https://atheistforums.org/thread-48713-page-18.html

Post 177. I realize that nothing is really private on the internet, but this crossing the line.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
10-05-2017, 08:04 AM
Holy fuck! He actually posted a link to the thread about my personal issues. Something needs to be done about this.
10-05-2017, 08:09 AM
You know we've got your back though fella right? Do not let this thing derail you, you have gone from being a bit of a dick to a really respected member with positive reputation a wicked sense of humour a caring side and someone I'm really happy to call a forum friend
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
10-05-2017, 08:17 AM
(10-05-2017 08:04 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Holy fuck! He actually posted a link to the thread about my personal issues. Something needs to be done about this.
I think this rises to a permaban level. I'm going to ask Moms and see.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
10-05-2017, 08:56 AM
EDIT: This post is nothing but a rant; it doesn't contribute much, move along.

Excuse me while I go on a tirade:

I dismissed this incident when I heard about it through the grapevine. Having taken the time to actually look into it, I have to say...

What in the fuck were you thinking, Brian?!

This behaviour would be troublesome if you had just spread Kusa's not feeling too hot around, but you didn't just do that. You took them from here, put them on another forum, put words in his mouth, and used it as a weapon against him in an argument! How the hell did you ever think this was a good idea? I know I wont get a response, at least not for a good while, but I just want to rant on this.

That was and is a disgustingly reprehensible action to take. You claim you brought it up out of concern? You have the gall to say that after exposing and manipulating the words of your opponent to score a petty gun safety point?
You concerned about somebody? Here's what you do; you offer them support, give them kind words, and listen/read them. You DON'T drag their shit out to other places. You DON'T talk about their problems anywhere else publicly without their permission. You DON'T put goddamn words in their mouth.

Realtalk here, mate; fuck you. As a person who leans toward your camp on guns, and has openly admitted to having frequent thoughts of "just quitting" on this forum, Gooooo fuck yourself. You have proven that you are not a person that can be trusted to maintain the integrity of another individual's wish for support.

Anybody thinking it's a good idea to pull this shit; fuck you. You are a reason why people are goddamn hesitant to speak out and seek support; because we get scared that some fucker is going to turn around and use it as a weapon against us.

You dumb motherfucker.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 9 users Like Free Thought's post
10-05-2017, 09:52 AM
(10-05-2017 08:17 AM)julep Wrote:  
(10-05-2017 08:04 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Holy fuck! He actually posted a link to the thread about my personal issues. Something needs to be done about this.
I think this rises to a permaban level. I'm going to ask Moms and see.

KUSA commented about it yesterday. I don't understand how he suddenly forgot that happened.

He directly mentioned what happened on AF then just this morning, claiming his privacy, went and edited his words, but was quoted by Anjele and Brian37. Thank goodness for the reply button, because otherwise...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

10-05-2017, 10:03 AM
(10-05-2017 09:52 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(10-05-2017 08:17 AM)julep Wrote:  I think this rises to a permaban level. I'm going to ask Moms and see.

KUSA commented about it yesterday. I don't understand how he suddenly forgot that happened.

He directly mentioned what happened on AF then just this morning, claiming his privacy, went and edited his words, but was quoted by Anjele and Brian37. Thank goodness for the reply button, because otherwise...

When your heads full of shit and stress you can become forgetful I know I do.