[split] Life is nothing but problems

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2017, 05:50 PM
RE: [split] Life is nothing but problems
(10-05-2017 05:45 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(10-05-2017 04:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It just takes one jerk to ruin things for everyone else.

Doesn't matter how well you behave or how good your intentions are when someone is an asshole and screws things up royally.

I already dread the end of Brian's 2 week time out.

He may decide not to return, I know I wouldn't if I'd fucked up this bad. His reception will be decidedly frosty which I'm sure won't be lost on him.

He will be back because we will have to read posts and posts and posts about how he was mistreated when he was just concerned about KUSA.

He can't shut up...or stay away.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-05-2017, 05:53 PM
He will get short shrift then, as its pretty obvious it was a vessel for his rabid anti gun stance.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
10-05-2017, 05:57 PM
(10-05-2017 05:39 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(10-05-2017 04:59 PM)Vera Wrote:  And here we have it, ladies and gents, TTA's very own Right To Be Forgotten fight

In the left corner, wearing a stylish 'do and high-heels and weighing in at none-of-your-business-you-don't-ask-a-woman-her-weight-were-you-raised-by-wolves, Momsurroundedbyboys.

[Image: smileys-boxing-220073.gif]

In the right corner, wearing an equally stylish fundoshi and weighing in at about a ton, most of it - his big heart, Girly.

[Image: sumo.gif]

Place your bets, now!

(Me, I see both sides, really)

Girly is doomed Weeping

In physical confrontations the first thing I calculate is whether I can move faster than my wannabe ass-kicker longer than they can. (I don't run, so this is pretty slow.) If so, it's not a problem, they can't catch me. If not I go armadillo.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-05-2017, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 06:32 PM by Vera.)
(10-05-2017 05:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  If not I go armadillo.

That was quite the mental image, Girly, my dearest! Laugh out load

Why not a hedgehog, though? God, I miss them. Though they really start coming to our garden in late summer, when the pears are ripe Heart

"We all make mistakes, as the hedgehog said as he climbed off the scrubbing brush."

Or, as I'm inflicting my presence on Brazil: this little guy, the Brazilian porcupine.

[Image: image?id=835784739053&t=0&am...Y3A9-Vu_BQ]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
10-05-2017, 06:38 PM
(10-05-2017 05:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-05-2017 05:39 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Girly is doomed Weeping

In physical confrontations the first thing I calculate is whether I can move faster than my wannabe ass-kicker longer than they can. (I don't run, so this is pretty slow.) If so, it's not a problem, they can't catch me. If not I go armadillo.

I can totally catch you...and then it would followed by a big...

[Image: Bear-hug-651143.jpg]

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-05-2017, 07:53 PM
(10-05-2017 05:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-05-2017 04:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I was thinking more about Brian...he's the reason KUSA deleted his stuff and I can sort of understand why he did.

oops. Well now I'm embarrassed. Color me red. Blush

'nother fucking commie. You going to work for the loofa-faced shitgibbon or something? Laughat

It's all good; shit happens.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
10-05-2017, 07:56 PM
(10-05-2017 06:28 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(10-05-2017 05:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  If not I go armadillo.

That was quite the mental image, Girly, my dearest! Laugh out load

Why not a hedgehog, though? God, I miss them. Though they really start coming to our garden in late summer, when the pears are ripe Heart

"We all make mistakes, as the hedgehog said as he climbed off the scrubbing brush."

Or, as I'm inflicting my presence on Brazil: this little guy, the Brazilian porcupine.

[Image: image?id=835784739053&t=0&am...Y3A9-Vu_BQ]

It has eaten the fruit of the tree of knowledge and has realized that it is naked; thus the "cover up" pose. Big Grin Cute li'l bugger!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
10-05-2017, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 08:56 PM by Full Circle.)
(10-05-2017 05:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-05-2017 05:45 PM)adey67 Wrote:  He may decide not to return, I know I wouldn't if I'd fucked up this bad. His reception will be decidedly frosty which I'm sure won't be lost on him.

He will be back because we will have to read posts and posts and posts about how he was mistreated when he was just concerned about KUSA.

The two of them are over at AF still going at it...TTA is just another soapbox.

PS Apparently what I read over at AF was last posted yesterday at 6:22 PM before what transpired here, my apologies.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
10-05-2017, 08:55 PM
(10-05-2017 08:32 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(10-05-2017 05:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  He will be back because we will have to read posts and posts and posts about how he was mistreated when he was just concerned about KUSA.

PS Apparently what I read happened before what transpired here, my apologies.

I don't like that's happening but I still think Brian should not have violated PI&S by referencing it via a link on another forum. If KUSA is going to keep fanning the flames after people here tried to step in then whatever he gets over there is on him.

At least we don't have to watch it all crash and burn here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-05-2017, 09:00 PM
(10-05-2017 08:32 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(10-05-2017 05:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  He will be back because we will have to read posts and posts and posts about how he was mistreated when he was just concerned about KUSA.

PS Apparently what I read over at AF was last posted yesterday at 6:22 PM before what transpired here, my apologies.

Please do try to keep up with the drama. Girl_nails

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post