[split] Life is nothing but problems

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2017, 09:01 PM
RE: [split] Life is nothing but problems
(10-05-2017 09:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-05-2017 08:32 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  The two of them are over at AF still going at it...TTA is just another soapbox.

PS Apparently what I read over at AF was last posted yesterday at 6:22 PM before what transpired here, my apologies.

Please do try to keep up with the drama. Girl_nails

Dodgy

Weeping

Rolleyes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
10-05-2017, 09:11 PM
If a guy is feeling down, and comes here to vent a little, it is pretty damned reprehensible to take the tack that Brian did, and to further propagate it to another place in the internet, just because they both happen to post there. Brian has exactly zilch knowledge about KUSA's emotional state, and should just have kept the lower two thirds of his head shut, as it were. He's not qualified to diagnose anyone's mental state nor to dictate anything about what KUSA should or should not possess in terms of weapons.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
12-05-2017, 05:28 PM
Man, I tried reading that thread on AF.org and it's just sooo fucking stupid!

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post