[split] Meet the Crew

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2011, 01:30 AM
[split] Meet the Crew
I'm looking forward to being a faithful member to this beautiful forum and hope it exists as long as possible. I'm not sure about your ideas on promotions but I understand 100% about Administering a forum and even moderating one. I'm not asking to be promoted by no means just I've had experience with forum software since I first operated my own forum at the age of 13. (Halo 2 modding forum Wink Anyway if you guys need any staff members in the future I'll be here and willing to help. Glad to be here and wish the best. As soon as I get my payment from Fileserve I'll be donating 20.00 to the site.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2011, 02:15 PM

RE: Meet the Crew
Hello everybody. I was searching for a forum for atheists. And I am glad that I found one. Smile Richard Dawkins and my friends are my inspiration. Though I was an atheist from many years, I was not so sure of it. And also I was shy, rather scared to say openly that I was an atheist. Not anymore. I have told my parents that I am an atheist and now I got the courage to face the theistic world Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2011, 03:24 PM
RE: Meet the Crew
While I'm happy to welcome the both of you to the forum, this is not the thread for discussing either of these topics. I'm splitting this off into a new thread.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply