[split] Mod destroyed my thread at Christian site. Fuck Christian forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 03:15 PM
[split] Mod destroyed my thread at Christian site. Fuck Christian forums
I just got banned for posting about how I feel Prostitution should be legal in the USA. I was posting in the American Politics section. They cited that it was “vulgar” and a “rules violation”.

I was encouraging anyone engaging in that activity not to do it and repent to Jesus. But I also think as long as its between 2 adults who give mutual consent, its none of the govts business. I also think making it illegal makes it very dangerous for everyone involved, especially the sex workers.

When they took it down and said its pending review, I said no problem” I am sure thats just how their automated system works, and when they actually review the thread they wont delete it.

Waited 24 hours. Got a reply back saying how that topic is vulgar and how that its not allowed.

What the actual f*ck? ARe these people serious? I just went ahead and replied the mod, “No I dont want an appeal but I am going to keep talking about this subject, you do what you have to do”. Then I posted the exact same topic, got positive response from everybody, and then my account gets banned.

These people can literally go f*ck themselves. They sound like clueless d*cks who have lived a sheltered life. I wasnt being vulgar. I wasnt being hostile. I was posting my political views on the POLITICS PAGE, and I got censored for it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheWrathofShane's post
21-08-2015, 06:11 AM
RE: [split] Mod destroyed my thread at Christian site. Fuck Christian forums
Which one were you posting at? I used to post at Worthy. I got "soft banned" for following their rules "too well" while upsetting people.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
21-08-2015, 06:18 AM
(20-08-2015 03:15 PM)TheWrathofShane Wrote:  I was encouraging anyone engaging in that activity not to do it and repent to Jesus.

Laugh out load That is *exactly* what they should do.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
21-08-2015, 06:55 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2015 09:13 AM by kingschosen.)
(21-08-2015 06:11 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Which one were you posting at? I used to post at Worthy. I got "soft banned" for following their rules "too well" while upsetting people.

Better than getting banned because you had associations with TTA. I'm looking at you Suscipe Domine.

Edit: oh and threaten its members with banishment if they post on TTA.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 9 users Like kingschosen's post
21-08-2015, 10:08 AM
(21-08-2015 06:55 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 06:11 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Which one were you posting at? I used to post at Worthy. I got "soft banned" for following their rules "too well" while upsetting people.

Better than getting banned because you had associations with TTA. I'm looking at you Suscipe Domine.

What lovely bunch of free thinkers over there.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
21-08-2015, 04:28 PM
(21-08-2015 10:08 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 06:55 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Better than getting banned because you had associations with TTA. I'm looking at you Suscipe Domine.

What lovely bunch of free thinkers over there.

They not only don't claim to be free thinkers, they are proud of their narrow-minded, regressive views. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
21-08-2015, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2015 05:00 PM by Shadow Fox.)
(20-08-2015 03:15 PM)TheWrathofShane Wrote:  I just got banned for posting about how I feel Prostitution should be legal in the USA. I was posting in the American Politics section. They cited that it was “vulgar” and a “rules violation”.

I was encouraging anyone engaging in that activity not to do it and repent to Jesus. But I also think as long as its between 2 adults who give mutual consent, its none of the govts business. I also think making it illegal makes it very dangerous for everyone involved, especially the sex workers.

When they took it down and said its pending review, I said no problem” I am sure thats just how their automated system works, and when they actually review the thread they wont delete it.

Waited 24 hours. Got a reply back saying how that topic is vulgar and how that its not allowed.

What the actual f*ck? ARe these people serious? I just went ahead and replied the mod, “No I dont want an appeal but I am going to keep talking about this subject, you do what you have to do”. Then I posted the exact same topic, got positive response from everybody, and then my account gets banned.

These people can literally go f*ck themselves. They sound like clueless d*cks who have lived a sheltered life. I wasnt being vulgar. I wasnt being hostile. I was posting my political views on the POLITICS PAGE, and I got censored for it.

Well, it looks like you may have just had your first encounter with opening your big mouth to state a non biblical thought to a group of religious people.

Religious forums are for one thing and one thing only, for people to suck the penis and lick the pussy of the christian men and ladies who have authority of that website and the single instant anyone has the audacity to mention anything that they don't agree with, even a single time, they ban you because they don't want a single conflicting idea ruining the cock and puss suck party they have going on there.

Think about it, if one person has a different idea than the mods and admins of that site and they change the mind of a single person suckling their genitals, then they will stop and start changing the ideas of everyone else through debate, talking, and sharing ideas with each other and the entire purpose that those people had for building that site will be gone forever.

So they feel threatened if anyone like an atheist, another sect of Christianity they don't like, or another christian who just has an opinion that differs from their own comes in there and starts sharing "ideas" and "thoughts".

Also a thought on that Suscipe Domine place. They also actively spy on us! They probably read all my posts lol. I think Heywood Jablome is a member?

Which is funny because they have accounts here but won't let us make accounts over there...quite funny if you ask me.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
21-08-2015, 04:37 PM
Quote:They sound like clueless d*cks who have lived a sheltered life.

Okay - so now you have finally figured them out.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
22-08-2015, 09:41 PM
(20-08-2015 03:15 PM)TheWrathofShane Wrote:  I was encouraging anyone engaging in that activity not to do it and repent to Jesus. But I also think as long as its between 2 adults who give mutual consent, its none of the govts business. I also think making it illegal makes it very dangerous for everyone involved, especially the sex workers.

It's not the governments business but it's yours?

Ok ok ok, putting the claws away Tongue I am interested in why they shouldn't do it, what exactly they have to repent about according to you, and why they should repent to a fictional character.Huh

That said I'm still gonna thumbs up your post because I agree with your stance that it should not be illegal and that it's harmful for everyone involved. I spent some time working (and living) in a Brothel in a "security capacity" and I still have friends who work in the industry.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
29-08-2015, 10:09 PM
That's insane, WrathofShane. I've often found that logical dialectic discourse is generally a difficult thing to achieve in the places I've been.

Do you have the name of the forum and a hyperlink to the conversation? I'd be interested to read how it went.

It is not as if this topic is impossible with Catholics. St. Augustine once said that "If you do away with harlots, the world will be convulsed with lust." And even Aquinas advocated a tolerance for prostitution. So, it's not outside of the realm of discussion.

(21-08-2015 06:55 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Better than getting banned because you had associations with TTA. I'm looking at you Suscipe Domine.

Yes

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
[+] 1 user Likes LaramieHirsch's post