[split] Mod destroyed my thread at Christian site. Fuck Christian forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2015, 01:08 AM
RE: [split] Mod destroyed my thread at Christian site. Fuck Christian forums
(20-08-2015 03:15 PM)TheWrathofShane Wrote:  I just got banned for posting about how I feel Prostitution should be legal in the USA. I was posting in the American Politics section. They cited that it was “vulgar” and a “rules violation”.

I was encouraging anyone engaging in that activity not to do it and repent to Jesus. But I also think as long as its between 2 adults who give mutual consent, its none of the govts business. I also think making it illegal makes it very dangerous for everyone involved, especially the sex workers.

When they took it down and said its pending review, I said no problem” I am sure thats just how their automated system works, and when they actually review the thread they wont delete it.

Waited 24 hours. Got a reply back saying how that topic is vulgar and how that its not allowed.

What the actual f*ck? ARe these people serious? I just went ahead and replied the mod, “No I dont want an appeal but I am going to keep talking about this subject, you do what you have to do”. Then I posted the exact same topic, got positive response from everybody, and then my account gets banned.

These people can literally go f*ck themselves. They sound like clueless d*cks who have lived a sheltered life. I wasnt being vulgar. I wasnt being hostile. I was posting my political views on the POLITICS PAGE, and I got censored for it.

Theist get treated unfairly at atheists forums. Atheists get treated unfairly at theist forums.

Do you really expect anything different?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2015, 01:35 AM
Religious people claiming 'free thinking' is simply ridiculous, as that exists as much as Allah does. Never getting suckered by it, will keep you from being disappointed.

Simple reality - Atheism (and it's ilk; science, philosophy, etc) are free thinking by nature; Religion is the opposite...and lip stick won't stay on that pig but for a minute or two.

I wonder sometimes how badly it hurts my debate skills/practice, but I don't even entertain/investigate religious thought groups anymore - at all. It reminds me of how hard it sucked when I finally realized (just before de-converstion), that there were no religious people who could answer my questions (I once thought 'go higher up the chain!'...but no...there's no one, and no answers for religion). Religious people (of any kind/degree) aren't free thinkers...and those claiming they are, are just trying to find a way out of being an idiot without giving up their proverbial disability check.
[+] 3 users Like Matrim Cauthon's post
30-08-2015, 06:47 AM
(30-08-2015 01:35 AM)Matrim Cauthon Wrote:  there's no one, and no answers for religion

There's yer whole problem. There are no answers, there are only justifications. Tongue

(I was gonna stick my prophet neck out, but I reeled that shit right back in. Big Grin )

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-08-2015, 10:59 PM
(30-08-2015 01:08 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 03:15 PM)TheWrathofShane Wrote:  I just got banned for posting about how I feel Prostitution should be legal in the USA. I was posting in the American Politics section. They cited that it was “vulgar” and a “rules violation”.

I was encouraging anyone engaging in that activity not to do it and repent to Jesus. But I also think as long as its between 2 adults who give mutual consent, its none of the govts business. I also think making it illegal makes it very dangerous for everyone involved, especially the sex workers.

When they took it down and said its pending review, I said no problem” I am sure thats just how their automated system works, and when they actually review the thread they wont delete it.

Waited 24 hours. Got a reply back saying how that topic is vulgar and how that its not allowed.

What the actual f*ck? ARe these people serious? I just went ahead and replied the mod, “No I dont want an appeal but I am going to keep talking about this subject, you do what you have to do”. Then I posted the exact same topic, got positive response from everybody, and then my account gets banned.

These people can literally go f*ck themselves. They sound like clueless d*cks who have lived a sheltered life. I wasnt being vulgar. I wasnt being hostile. I was posting my political views on the POLITICS PAGE, and I got censored for it.

Theist get treated unfairly at atheists forums. Atheists get treated unfairly at theist forums.

Don't let the actual facts get in the way of your fucking persecution complex.

Your imbecilic ass hasn't been banned, nor Q's, nor qqq's, nor popsthebuilder's.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
30-08-2015, 11:06 PM
(30-08-2015 10:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  Don't let the actual facts get in the way of your fucking persecution complex.

It's the Christee way.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
30-08-2015, 11:09 PM
(30-08-2015 10:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 01:08 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Theist get treated unfairly at atheists forums. Atheists get treated unfairly at theist forums.

Don't let the actual facts get in the way of your fucking persecution complex.

Your imbecilic ass hasn't been banned, nor Q's, nor qqq's, nor popsthebuilder's.

He does have a point here though, Chas. Underneath the whiny bitchfest that is Blowme's usual modus operandi, he knows as well as anyone else what kind of response he's going to get with the shit that he posts here. That's why he does it, and then he pretends that we're not being fair.

He doesn't have a persecution complex, he's just an attention whore. I dunno, maybe he doesn't get enough hugs at home....it's obvious he doesn't get blown. Drinking Beverage

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 5 users Like evenheathen's post
31-08-2015, 02:33 AM
(30-08-2015 11:09 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 10:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  Don't let the actual facts get in the way of your fucking persecution complex.

He does have a point here though, Chas. Underneath the whiny bitchfest that is Blowme's usual modus operandi, he knows as well as anyone else what kind of response he's going to get with the shit that he posts here. That's why he does it, and then he pretends that we're not being fair.

He doesn't have a persecution complex, he's just an attention whore. I dunno, maybe he doesn't get enough hugs at home....it's obvious he doesn't get blown. Drinking Beverage

I don't have a problem with you guys not being fair. I have a problem with you guys thinking you are being fair. You're all delusional.
31-08-2015, 02:35 AM
It's everyone but me! Mass delusion! Conspiracy!

[Image: th?id=JN.JoH68g5p8rvj4xKQgJZDPg&...;amp;h=300]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
31-08-2015, 02:54 AM
(31-08-2015 02:35 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  It's everyone but me! Mass delusion! Conspiracy!

Nah....not a conspiracy. This place is just a nut house thats all.
31-08-2015, 04:00 AM
(31-08-2015 02:54 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 02:35 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  It's everyone but me! Mass delusion! Conspiracy!

Nah....not a conspiracy. This place is just a nut house thats all.

I suppose that does explain why people like you, qqq, Q, and psikeyhackr keep showing up.
Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post