[split] Mod destroyed my thread at Christian site. Fuck Christian forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2015, 04:19 AM
RE: [split] Mod destroyed my thread at Christian site. Fuck Christian forums
(31-08-2015 02:33 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I don't have a problem with you guys not being fair. I have a problem with you guys thinking you are being fair. You're all delusional.

Do please point us to examples of yourself or other theists being treated unfairly. If any of your examples amount to anything more than whining after people don't buy your crap, I'll be surprised Drinking Beverage

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
31-08-2015, 04:23 AM
I don't think I'm fair, but I ain't really assed.

(31-08-2015 04:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 02:33 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I don't have a problem with you guys not being fair. I have a problem with you guys thinking you are being fair. You're all delusional.

Do please point us to examples of yourself or other theists being treated unfairly.

We outnumber them. That's totally unfair. Angel

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-08-2015, 04:33 AM
(31-08-2015 04:23 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I don't think I'm fair, but I ain't really assed.

(31-08-2015 04:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  Do please point us to examples of yourself or other theists being treated unfairly.

We outnumber them. That's totally unfair. Angel

Oh yeah, we should persecute them then Yes We only outnumber them here though, I guess we better persecute them more to make sure they're really getting persecuted properly. Christees *love* being persecuted. It makes them feel wanted and relevant.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
31-08-2015, 04:36 AM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2015 04:40 AM by RocketSurgeon76.)
I frequently point out to the ones whining that nothing has been done to them that isn't done between every other member on this forum. If I were to post the same poorly-substantiated crap that they post, I'd expect to be called to task about it. Skepticism 101.

If I then went on to repeat it, lie about it, or pretend I didn't say it without correcting myself, I'd be mocked and ridiculed.

And you guys would be right to do it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Edit to Add: I'm sorry, what I meant to say was: (http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...God?page=6)

1} synergetics explorations into the 73 non-redundant, primary great circles( GrC's ) of Universe, as associated with;

....a } 5-phi-fold icoss{20}hedrone 31 left and right GrC's ergo 62, and,

...b} 4-fold cubo{6}-octa{8}hedrons 25 GrC's.

2) my numerically sequential, sine-wave explorations, wherein, I turned my regular numerically sequential sine-wave, inside-out to arrive at perodic, irregular, quasi-sine-wave-like patterned set of nodal events--- v or ^ = nodal events.

And to have a finite 3D, systematic enclosure, I adapted my patterns to the great circles and so as to have great torus or great toroidal vectors.

outer positive shaped surface of nodal events as geodesic arc's of gravity

inverted to inside V time--see fertilized egg gastrulation
inverted to inside ^ time--see inversion of fertilized egg as gastrulation

inner negative shaped surface of nodal events as geodesic arc's of dark energy aka repulsive anti-gravity force

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
31-08-2015, 07:51 AM
My brother and I are treated well here on TTA. Always have been... since the first day I showed up.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
31-08-2015, 07:57 AM
(31-08-2015 07:51 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  My brother and I are treated well here on TTA. Always have been... since the first day I showed up.

Probably because you're not dickheads. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
31-08-2015, 07:57 AM
Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

I just got banned from Worthlesschristians.com also for wanting to have a rational discussion about the impossibility of the flood/Noah story and the Exodus in the apologetics section and when I presented facts they couldn't answer, they locked the thread, deleted those posts and soft banned me from the site.

Yep, they like their warm cozy Jesus noose over there and tend to run scarred when you threaten them with intelligence Facepalm

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
31-08-2015, 07:59 AM
(20-08-2015 03:15 PM)TheWrathofShane Wrote:  I just got banned for posting about how I feel Prostitution should be legal in the USA. I was posting in the American Politics section. They cited that it was “vulgar” and a “rules violation”.

I was encouraging anyone engaging in that activity not to do it and repent to Jesus. But I also think as long as its between 2 adults who give mutual consent, its none of the govts business. I also think making it illegal makes it very dangerous for everyone involved, especially the sex workers.

When they took it down and said its pending review, I said no problem” I am sure thats just how their automated system works, and when they actually review the thread they wont delete it.

Waited 24 hours. Got a reply back saying how that topic is vulgar and how that its not allowed.

What the actual f*ck? ARe these people serious? I just went ahead and replied the mod, “No I dont want an appeal but I am going to keep talking about this subject, you do what you have to do”. Then I posted the exact same topic, got positive response from everybody, and then my account gets banned.

These people can literally go f*ck themselves. They sound like clueless d*cks who have lived a sheltered life. I wasnt being vulgar. I wasnt being hostile. I was posting my political views on the POLITICS PAGE, and I got censored for it.

I don't see anything wrong with the forum policies, most forums have certain no go topics, even this one. As the rules prohibit discussions on the merits of pedophilia. Since you didn't not want to abide by that, even after being warned, I'm not sure what else you would have expected other than to be banned.
31-08-2015, 08:08 AM
Here is the pm I received from their moderator:

"Greetings Octapulse,

We do allow atheists and seekers to ask questions regarding our faith and the scriptures. We also allow doubts to be expressed and personal concerns to be aired. What we do not allow is threads designed specifically to assault the faith and the scriptures to be posted with impunity. That has never been allowed here, nor will it ever be allowed here. We are obviously open to discourse with atheists on difficult questions, as is evidenced by your interactions here thus far.

Also, there is the issue of this:

"I tried praying for starving children in Africa and I think it worked, there are millions of them!"

I'd ask that in the future you not mock the prayers of Christians.

In light of all this, and partially due to the title of this PM, I have given you a week off from posting and chat. I do hope that you use this time to contemplate your posting practices and the propriety of what you post. What follows time off is generally a ban. I'd also ask you to please keep that in mind.

I have added other members of our ministry to this message as well for my own accountability.

God bless,

Steve"

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
31-08-2015, 09:15 AM
(31-08-2015 07:59 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 03:15 PM)TheWrathofShane Wrote:  I just got banned for posting about how I feel Prostitution should be legal in the USA. I was posting in the American Politics section. They cited that it was “vulgar” and a “rules violation”.

I was encouraging anyone engaging in that activity not to do it and repent to Jesus. But I also think as long as its between 2 adults who give mutual consent, its none of the govts business. I also think making it illegal makes it very dangerous for everyone involved, especially the sex workers.

When they took it down and said its pending review, I said no problem” I am sure thats just how their automated system works, and when they actually review the thread they wont delete it.

Waited 24 hours. Got a reply back saying how that topic is vulgar and how that its not allowed.

What the actual f*ck? ARe these people serious? I just went ahead and replied the mod, “No I dont want an appeal but I am going to keep talking about this subject, you do what you have to do”. Then I posted the exact same topic, got positive response from everybody, and then my account gets banned.

These people can literally go f*ck themselves. They sound like clueless d*cks who have lived a sheltered life. I wasnt being vulgar. I wasnt being hostile. I was posting my political views on the POLITICS PAGE, and I got censored for it.

I don't see anything wrong with the forum policies, most forums have certain no go topics, even this one. As the rules prohibit discussions on the merits of pedophilia. Since you didn't not want to abide by that, even after being warned, I'm not sure what else you would have expected other than to be banned.

Yes, I agree: The Noah myth is morally equivalent to pedophilia.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]