[split] Mod destroyed my thread at Christian site. Fuck Christian forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2015, 12:18 PM
RE: [split] Mod destroyed my thread at Christian site. Fuck Christian forums
(20-08-2015 03:15 PM)TheWrathofShane Wrote:  I just got banned for posting about how I feel Prostitution should be legal in the USA. I was posting in the American Politics section. They cited that it was “vulgar” and a “rules violation”. <...snip...>

Those Christian boards do not believe in free speech. They do not believe in freedom of expression. They are not interested in anyone's views. They are created to be places free of intellect, free of ideas, and especially free of anyone who does not conform precisely with the sect that founded the board.

Anyone who can afford the server space and bandwidth can start a chat board, and impose whatever rules they like. The rule that fundamentalist Christians like is "Everybody must agree with me." Visiting those boards is just a form of self-flagellation.

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like daniel1948's post
31-08-2015, 01:06 PM
(31-08-2015 11:54 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 11:46 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  "Charity"? More like buttressing your self-image. You're not fooling anyone. The only "charity" you show here is your self-serving, ego-stroking forgiveness schtick.

The forgivings have decreased dramatically since I put a certain 3 individuals on ignore. If forgiving were ego stroking to me, I'd have quickly un-ignored them. I have no desire to do that.

Your analysis is wrong.

Or, alternatively, you could do it in private, so that you don't strut about, calling, "Look at me! I'm a good Christian!"

My analysis is spot-on for that reason alone. You're called upon to be humble, yet you bray your egotism at every opportunity. You're not nearly so opaque as you seem to think.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
31-08-2015, 01:14 PM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2015 01:18 PM by GirlyMan.)
(31-08-2015 01:06 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 11:54 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The forgivings have decreased dramatically since I put a certain 3 individuals on ignore. If forgiving were ego stroking to me, I'd have quickly un-ignored them. I have no desire to do that.

Your analysis is wrong.

Or, alternatively, you could do it in private, so that you don't strut about, calling, "Look at me! I'm a good Christian!"

My analysis is spot-on for that reason alone. You're called upon to be humble, yet you bray your egotism at every opportunity. You're not nearly so opaque as you seem to think.

You misunderstand Thumper, it doesn't bother him precisely because he is not a Christian. KC is a Christian. Alla even with her ignorant politics is a Christian. Finney and Tomasia are theists of some sort or another. There are more here that are geunine theists and deists. BlowMe and Q are just sanctimonius disingenuous assholes. There is no Christian in them. They are not going to hell, they dwell in it.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
31-08-2015, 01:20 PM
(31-08-2015 01:06 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Or, alternatively, you could do it in private, so that you don't strut about, calling, "Look at me! I'm a good Christian!"

Or maybe, I desire two effects. One is the removal of anger toward an individual because they insulted me. The other is to communicate to the individual who hurled the insult that their behavior was bad.

Publicly forgiving people is an efficient way to accomplish both goals. I have a theory that eventually those of you who get butthurt when forgiven, will eventually get over your butthurt and improve your behavior.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
31-08-2015, 01:44 PM
(31-08-2015 01:20 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 01:06 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Or, alternatively, you could do it in private, so that you don't strut about, calling, "Look at me! I'm a good Christian!"

Or maybe, I desire two effects. One is the removal of anger toward an individual because they insulted me. The other is to communicate to the individual who hurled the insult that their behavior was bad.

Publicly forgiving people is an efficient way to accomplish both goals. I have a theory that eventually those of you who get butthurt when forgiven, will eventually get over your butthurt and improve your behavior.

You have been publicly called out on your bullshit repeatedly by many people, so when does that end?

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
31-08-2015, 02:11 PM
(31-08-2015 01:20 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

Again, egotism on parade. You think to repair what you see as the faults of others, as if you're qualified to do so.

Humility, child.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
31-08-2015, 04:22 PM
Sex is vulgar to some christians. I personally wish they wouldn't procreate at all.

When it comes to prostitution I'm vehemently against it. In many cases it's not consensual sex, it's consensual sexual assault and in the worst cases, consensual rape.

A woman I know in Chicago worked as a prostitute and within a 3 month period of time, she had been raped 5 times. When someone threatens you with physical violence if you don't do what they want, for as long as they want, you have to make a choice.

She choice rape instead of physical assault that could lead to death, because in that line of work, girls they know end up dead or missing from time to time. Those kind of things go through your head.

And because she's a prostitute she can't report a rape to the police. Some of her clients have been policemen and that's a whole nother ball of wax.

I see legal prostitution as legalized sexual assault.

Then you throw in brothels that keep women as sex slaves. Don't even get me started on that.

Either way. Fuck you christians Smile

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
31-08-2015, 04:36 PM
(31-08-2015 04:22 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Sex is vulgar to some christians. I personally wish they wouldn't procreate at all.

When it comes to prostitution I'm vehemently against it. In many cases it's not consensual sex, it's consensual sexual assault and in the worst cases, consensual rape.

A woman I know in Chicago worked as a prostitute and within a 3 month period of time, she had been raped 5 times. When someone threatens you with physical violence if you don't do what they want, for as long as they want, you have to make a choice.

She choice rape instead of physical assault that could lead to death, because in that line of work, girls they know end up dead or missing from time to time. Those kind of things go through your head.

And because she's a prostitute she can't report a rape to the police. Some of her clients have been policemen and that's a whole nother ball of wax.

I see legal prostitution as legalized sexual assault.

Then you throw in brothels that keep women as sex slaves. Don't even get me started on that.

Either way. Fuck you christians Smile

Perhaps we could discuss this matter further in a different thread, if you think it's worthwhile?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
31-08-2015, 05:10 PM
I guess the topic was more about the banning, versus the topic of prostitution. My bad.

It's one touchy subject for me, so ya, a different thread would be a more suitable place for discussion.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
31-08-2015, 06:08 PM
I copy-pasted your post in this thread Legalizing-Prostitution and replied to it.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's