[split] Mod destroyed my thread at Christian site. Fuck Christian forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: [split] Mod destroyed my thread at Christian site. Fuck Christian forums
(31-08-2015 11:54 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 11:46 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  "Charity"? More like buttressing your self-image. You're not fooling anyone. The only "charity" you show here is your self-serving, ego-stroking forgiveness schtick.

The forgivings have decreased dramatically since I put a certain 3 individuals on ignore. If forgiving were ego stroking to me, I'd have quickly un-ignored them. I have no desire to do that.

Your analysis is wrong.

If you actually forgave people, you wouldn't have anyone on ignore.

But you're not honest.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
31-08-2015, 09:48 PM
(31-08-2015 10:35 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 04:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  Do please point us to examples of yourself or other theists being treated unfairly. If any of your examples amount to anything more than whining after people don't buy your crap, I'll be surprised Drinking Beverage

If I did respond to your request and answered your question, I would be dog-piled with statements that I was whining......that's how looney this place is.

i.e. You got nothing Thumbsup Funny old thing, same kinda "I know but I won't show you" reasoning seems to apply to your God Consider

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
01-09-2015, 04:52 PM
(31-08-2015 04:22 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  When it comes to prostitution I'm vehemently against it. In many cases it's not consensual sex, it's consensual sexual assault and in the worst cases, consensual rape.

A woman I know in Chicago worked as a prostitute and within a 3 month period of time, she had been raped 5 times. <...snip...>

And because she's a prostitute she can't report a rape to the police.

It's precisely because prostitution is illegal that a prostitute who is raped by a client cannot report the rape to the police.

Making prostitution illegal will not prevent desperate women from turning to it to make a living. A fair minimum wage law, combined with full employment, would prevent women from turning to prostitution in desperation. And legalizing it would allow prostitutes to report rapes.

Legalization is the only rational, sensible, and humane alternative in a world populated by human beings as there will always be people willing and even eager to trade sexual favors for cash or other considerations. It's only Christian bigotry that turns sex from something beautiful into something dirty.

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
[+] 1 user Likes daniel1948's post
01-09-2015, 05:03 PM
(01-09-2015 04:52 PM)daniel1948 Wrote:  It's only Christian bigotry that turns sex from something beautiful into something dirty.

Eh, let's be fair here. The beauty of the sex in question really depends on how good the hooker is.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
04-09-2015, 10:43 AM
debate is the last thing those types of christian forums want. they just want to use forums as an echo chamber for praising yahweh and jesus.

not at all different from this country called north korea. just replace yahweh and jesus with the kim family.
[+] 1 user Likes Bear100's post