[split] Mom, do you have a boyfriend?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2015, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 02:15 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
RE: Mom, do you have a boyfriend?
(06-02-2015 11:53 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You did read that the first husband DIED, right?

I certainly did , and it doesn't change the statistics about revolving b/f's or about the divorce rate with blended families.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2015, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 02:13 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(06-02-2015 11:47 AM)Free Wrote:  In other words, he's full of shit up to his eyeballs.

Drinking Beverage

Im ok with you calling me these vile names but id appreciate not hearing how 'good' Atheists are when the subject of morality is raised. Perhaps you should look at the scientific facts concerning blended families and if you still have a problem with them, call the Scientists the same as you called me.
06-02-2015, 12:02 PM
(06-02-2015 11:54 AM)QuasiAtheist Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 11:47 AM)Free Wrote:  In other words, he's full of shit up to his eyeballs.

Drinking Beverage

Im ok with you calling me these vile names but id appreciate not hearing how 'good' Atheists are when the subject of morality is raised. Perhaps you should look at the scientific facts concerning blended families and if you still have a problem with them, call the Scientists the same as you called me.

I'm from a blended family and have tons of experience. You keep looking at this from a moral perspective instead of a reality perspective. This is not about what is just good for her child, her parents, or her family.

This absolutely must begin with her first. She's the one who needs to make a decision based upon what will make her life easier. If her life is made easier, and she is happier for it, her child will sense the happiness and be happy himself.

It must start at the top, and trickle its way down. After the initial shock wears off, life can begin again. Otherwise, continuing to try to please others will only make her life miserable. She needs to stand up for herself first so that her and her son can move on.

It's not about your twisted version of morals from Dr Laura. This is all about her doing what she absolutely needs to do to bring happiness to herself first, and then to her son.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
06-02-2015, 12:06 PM
(06-02-2015 11:32 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 11:20 AM)QuasiAtheist Wrote:  Concerning whats the best interest of the child, it is good/wholesome/correct advice ---- concerning a self centered Single Parent Mother who has to get her needs met over her childs, it is not so good advice. Dr. Laura is a sound logic based Psychologist of which morally degraded America needs more of ; you call her that vile name because your morals differ and are of a low standard to obtain maximum pleasure , whether right or wrong . Sensible Parents do what is ultimately right for their offspring even if it requires some self sacrificing for a time and do so out of love for their child.

You call the OP " self centered Single Parent Mother who has to get her needs met over her childs" when she has, in fact, expressed deep concern for her children's well-being.

So how about you fuck off.

Blush Thanks, Chas. Hug

And everyone else for sticking up for me. Thanks.

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
06-02-2015, 12:08 PM
(06-02-2015 11:56 AM)QuasiAtheist Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 11:53 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You did read that the first husband DIED, right?

I certainly did , and it doesn't change the statistics about revolving b/f's or about the divorce rate with blended families.

Only you are talking about "revolving b/f's". You are making unwarranted accusations and should really fuck right off.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
06-02-2015, 12:15 PM
(06-02-2015 11:54 AM)QuasiAtheist Wrote:  

Drinking Beverage

Oh dear. You thought that was vile? Bless your heart, sugar. I didn't call you any names - that would be "you're an ass." I just said you had your head stuck up it. Totally different. Drinking Beverage

Kindly dislodge your head from your anus. Better?

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
06-02-2015, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 02:20 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(06-02-2015 12:15 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Oh dear. You thought that was vile? Bless your heart, sugar. I didn't call you any names - that would be "you're an ass." I just said you had your head stuck up it. Totally different. Drinking Beverage

Kindly dislodge your head from your anus. Better?

Semantics. You still resorted to being a low life because you don't desire to be self controlled.
06-02-2015, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 02:18 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(06-02-2015 12:02 PM)Free Wrote:  I'm from a blended family and have tons of experience. You keep looking at this from a moral perspective instead of a reality perspective. This is not about what is just good for her child, her parents, or her family.

This absolutely must begin with her first. She's the one who needs to make a decision based upon what will make her life easier. If her life is made easier, and she is happier for it, her child will sense the happiness and be happy himself.

It must start at the top, and trickle its way down. After the initial shock wears off, life can begin again. Otherwise, continuing to try to please others will only make her life miserable. She needs to stand up for herself first so that her and her son can move on.

It's not about your twisted version of morals from Dr Laura. This is all about her doing what she absolutely needs to do to bring happiness to herself first, and then to her son.

The TOP is always the childs best welfare . And a responsible Parent never changes that structure. Theres plenty of time left for sexual hedonism once the child is raised and out of the house. But till age 18 occurs : The CHILD trumps sexual hedonism.

And since im taking into account the statistics, I AM looking at it from a reality standpoint .
06-02-2015, 12:20 PM
Mods - cleanup on aisle PI&S - there is Quasi spill. Bring the big mop.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-02-2015, 12:22 PM
(06-02-2015 12:16 PM)QuasiAtheist Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 12:02 PM)Free Wrote:  I'm from a blended family and have tons of experience. You keep looking at this from a moral perspective instead of a reality perspective. This is not about what is just good for her child, her parents, or her family.

The TOP is always the childs best welfare . And a responsible Parent never changes that structure. Theres plenty of time left for sexual hedonism once the child is raised and out of the house. But till age 18 occurs : The CHILD trumps sexual hedonism.

And since im taking into account the statistics, I AM looking at it from a reality standpoint .

Seriously, "sexual hedonism", you fucking religious bigot?
How about a stable relationship providing the children with a two-parent home?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post