[split] Mom, do you have a boyfriend?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2015, 12:30 PM
RE: Mom, do you have a boyfriend?
(06-02-2015 12:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 12:16 PM)QuasiAtheist Wrote:  The TOP is always the childs best welfare . And a responsible Parent never changes that structure. Theres plenty of time left for sexual hedonism once the child is raised and out of the house. But till age 18 occurs : The CHILD trumps sexual hedonism.

And since im taking into account the statistics, I AM looking at it from a reality standpoint .

Seriously, "sexual hedonism", you fucking religious bigot?
How about a stable relationship providing the children with a two-parent home?

Yeah, a loving relationship is all about the sexual hedonism - and revolving doors. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
06-02-2015, 12:33 PM
RE: Mom, do you have a boyfriend?
(06-02-2015 12:18 PM)QuasiAtheist Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 12:15 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Oh dear. You thought that was vile? Bless your heart, sugar. I didn't call you any names - that would be "you're an ass." I just said you had your head stuck up it. Totally different. Drinking Beverage

Kindly dislodge your head from your anus. Better?

Semantics. You still resorted to being a low life because you don't desire to be self controlled.

Presumptuous much?

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
06-02-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: [split] Mom, do you have a boyfriend?
We may be a bunch of godless heathens, but we take care of our own.

Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-02-2015, 01:32 PM
Quote:The TOP is always the childs best welfare . And a responsible Parent never changes that structure.

It's because of your obviously theistic values that today's children are running around taking drugs, bullying others, and committing suicide. You so miserably fail to understand that the TOP is the parents, and it is the parents' responsibility to take care of the welfare of the child, BUT a parent who is distressed and unhappy because she cannot do what she needs to do for herself can make the entire family absolutely miserable.

Using your flawed system of "priorities," should we help to keep the parent unhappy just so you somehow think the child will be happy? Give the child everything the child wants with no regard to the happiness of the parent whatsoever?

THIS IS A FUCKING FAMILY, IDIOT!

The parent must make the decisions that support the family as a whole, because you cannot have the support structure- the parent- being in the position as being the weakest link!

Now fuckoff.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 2 users Like Free's post
06-02-2015, 01:36 PM
Fuck, QuasiAtheist's a piece of work Angry What a scumbag.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
06-02-2015, 02:22 PM
I think I've got his replies put back....

Thanks to everyone who quoted his posts. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-02-2015, 02:25 PM
(06-02-2015 02:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I think I've got his replies put back....

Now that this is split, I can say that I kept reading this as "Moms, do you have a boyfriend?"

Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like Chas's post
06-02-2015, 02:28 PM
(06-02-2015 02:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 02:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I think I've got his replies put back....

Now that this is split, I can say that I kept reading this as "Moms, do you have a boyfriend?"

Big Grin

Me too!Tongue

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
06-02-2015, 04:18 PM
In the event we suddenly lose cabin pressure, an oxygen mask will drop down from above you.
If you have small children traveling with you, put the mask on yourself first, before helping your child.
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post