[split] Pro Wrestling thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2017, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2017 01:42 PM by adey67.)
RE: [split] Pro Wrestling thread
I hate this phone it is ridiculous I'm gonna have to save up for a decent one.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2017, 02:22 PM
I got a fucking limitless list of shit that makes it seem less fake.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
27-08-2017, 02:42 PM
Wrestling is fake news. Believe me.

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like TSG's post
01-09-2017, 11:44 AM
(27-08-2017 10:22 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 09:52 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I think Brian might be the sort of person who would tell little kids that Santa isn't real. Laugh out load
Seriously dude just chillax you're not actually telling anyone anything they don't already know everyone here knows its fake and just entertainment so you ripping on it is kinda insulting peoples intelligence which is probably why you got the reaction you did and you do tend to prance around the forum like you've got a nuclear warhead stuffed up your ass sometimes, you know you can effectively rip on something and avoid the hate by developing a sense of humour and couching your point in a humorous manner I've done that loads and it definitely works. Try and garner some humour if you can, you're way too uptight, I'd hate to see your blood pressure readings. Rolleyes

If everyone knows it is fake, then why are people in this thread flipping out over me saying it is not a real sport?

This is rich equating telling adults pro wrestling is not a sport is like telling a child Santa isn't real? So basically you are saying adults are not capable of handling the truth? I agree some can act like kids sure, but I think adults don't need to be treated like kids.

Just like it would be childish of an adult to scream if Penn and Teller admit what they do is a mere trick. Most of their fans won't scream murder if you tell them it is a trick because most their fans accept that.

Pro wrestling is scripted acting. Anyone screaming over that fact is being immature. I think any adult into that has the capability of not shitting their pants if others say it is acting or that they are not into it.

If I had a nickle for every time someone offended me over things I like I'd make 45 look like a street bumb. Thats life. I think things like livable wages and universal health care are far more important than someone throwing a fit over me not liking pro wrestling.

You have got to be one of the most self righteous, obnoxious, tedious, self aggrandizing cunts we have ever had on this forum.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.