[split] Rabbi Skobac

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: [split] Rabbi Skobac
(18-07-2015 01:33 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 01:28 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, you ass, I created jobs by starting a software company.
You took loan in bank which created money out of thin air.
You are economic ignoramus

I took no loan. You are a fucking moron.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
18-07-2015, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2015 01:56 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-07-2015 01:33 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  You are economic ignoramus

Despite my minor in Economics I will stipulate for the sake of argument that my understanding of the complexities of Economics is lacking compared to your juvenile, uneducated and uninformed interpretations of Ayn Rand. So what? I don't give a shit 'cause computer programming been berry berry good to me and your wallowing in a cesspool of your own shit don't change that one bit. Please tell me you're not one of them deranged fuckers who come kicking and screaming to suck off society's tit and then complain that it only fosters dependence. That's TrainWreck's job.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-07-2015, 01:56 PM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2015 02:00 PM by dimaniac.)
(18-07-2015 01:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 01:33 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  You took loan in bank which created money out of thin air.
You are economic ignoramus
I took no loan.
99% of businesses take loans from banks. No central bank/banking system no loans no businesses no jobs.
18-07-2015, 01:59 PM
(18-07-2015 01:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 01:33 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  You are economic ignoramus

Despite my minor in Economics I will stipulate for the sake of argument that my understanding of the complexities of Economics is lacking compared to your juvenile, uneducated and uninformed interpretations of Ayn Rand.
Please tell me you're not one of them deranged fuckers who come kicking and screaming to suck off society's tit and then complain that it only fosters dependence. That's TrainWreck's job.
You are even worse fucker since you don't even understand that you are as dependent on state as welfare queens. That's basic economics, monetary policy created jobs not your employer. And it has nothing to do with Ayn Rand
18-07-2015, 01:59 PM
(18-07-2015 01:56 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 01:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  I took no loan.
99% of businesses take loans from banks. No central bank/banking systems no loans no businesses no jobs.

Repeat - I took no loan. Do you even read? Do you ignore everything that contradicts your simplistic views?

I suggest you learn to think critically, but I doubt you have the capacity.

And, by the way, citation required.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
18-07-2015, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2015 02:23 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-07-2015 01:59 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 01:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Despite my minor in Economics I will stipulate for the sake of argument that my understanding of the complexities of Economics is lacking compared to your juvenile, uneducated and uninformed interpretations of Ayn Rand.
Please tell me you're not one of them deranged fuckers who come kicking and screaming to suck off society's tit and then complain that it only fosters dependence. That's TrainWreck's job.
You are even worse fucker since you don't even understand that you are as dependent on state as welfare queens.

But I do realize and understand and appreciate that. It don't bother me none. It seems as if you're the one with the problem of understanding and accepting that.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-07-2015, 02:11 PM
I am now convinced that diddles and dim are the hemorrhoids of this forum.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
18-07-2015, 02:31 PM
(18-07-2015 01:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 01:56 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  99% of businesses take loans from banks. No central bank/banking systems no loans no businesses no jobs.

Repeat - I took no loan. Do you even read? Do you ignore everything that contradicts your simplistic views?

I suggest you learn to think critically
I think critically of your usefulness to US economy(and 99% of american workers)
Quote:And, by the way, citation required.
https://www.sba.gov/advocacy/small-busin...tates-2013
Quote:Total lending is even more heavily concentrated. Large lenders (with assets exceeding $10 billion) held roughly 79 percent of total industry assets. Within this category, mega lenders (with more than $50 billion in assets), held almost 70 percent of the industry’s total assets.
18-07-2015, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2015 02:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-07-2015 01:59 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  That's basic economics, monetary policy created jobs not your employer. And it has nothing to do with Ayn Rand

The position I currently hold has absolutely nothing to do with monetary policy.

18-07-2015, 02:39 PM
(18-07-2015 02:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 01:59 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  That's basic economics, monetary policy created jobs not your employer. And it has nothing to do with Ayn Rand

The position I currently hold has absolutely nothing to do with monetary policy.
Did your employer take loan from bank?