[split] Rabbi Skobac

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2015, 07:59 AM
RE: [split] Rabbi Skobac
(29-07-2015 08:32 PM)BnW Wrote:  It's hilarious that the guy who wants to eradicate the banking system
I never said that

Quote:So, what is your problem? You want money changes like in the bible or loan sharks?
I don't want to believe in economic fairy tales like usefulness of working class to economy.

Quote:Btw, banks do not create jobs. They do not.
Remove banking system and unemployment will be 80-90%. Banks do create jobs.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2015, 08:11 AM
(30-07-2015 07:59 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(29-07-2015 08:32 PM)BnW Wrote:  It's hilarious that the guy who wants to eradicate the banking system
I never said that

Quote:So, what is your problem? You want money changes like in the bible or loan sharks?
I don't want to believe in economic fairy tales like usefulness of working class to economy.

Quote:Btw, banks do not create jobs. They do not.
Remove banking system and unemployment will be 80-90%. Banks do create jobs.

You do seem to believe in the fairy tale of something be "real" or not based on arbitrary distinctions.

Like how my fan isn't a "real" christian or a "real" metalhead but just a poseur

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
30-07-2015, 08:33 AM
(30-07-2015 07:59 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  Remove banking system and unemployment will be 80-90%. Banks do create jobs.

Bu not real jobs, right? If you don't pay the natural rate of interest at 40 or 50% Its not a real job.

Oh, and banks do not create jobs. They don't. They fund growth, which is not the same thing.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
30-07-2015, 08:53 AM
(30-07-2015 08:33 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(30-07-2015 07:59 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  Remove banking system and unemployment will be 80-90%. Banks do create jobs.

Bu not real jobs, right? If you don't pay the natural rate of interest at 40 or 50% Its not a real job.

Oh, and banks do not create jobs. They don't. They fund growth, which is not the same thing.

dimaniac's stance is so bizarre. All I could think is you could literally replace the word Banks in his statement with another service industry like say Oil Companies and his argument would be the same. If tomorrow all the Oil Companies disappeared then the economy would crash. Well no shit sherlock it's because the system is designed around there being a Bank or an Oil company so to rip it out with no replacement would cause havoc. Jesus Christ fucking himself on a cheeze-it but people are fucking stupid.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
30-07-2015, 09:18 AM
I still don't know what his point is or what he's even proposing. Turns out I don't care.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
30-07-2015, 11:48 AM
(30-07-2015 08:53 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  If tomorrow all the Oil Companies disappeared then the economy would crash.
There is difference between economy and society. If oil companies disappeared than indeed economy would crash. But if banks failed than only society(working class) would crash but not economy.
30-07-2015, 11:49 AM
(30-07-2015 11:48 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(30-07-2015 08:53 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  If tomorrow all the Oil Companies disappeared then the economy would crash.
There is difference between economy and society. If oil companies disappeared than indeed economy would crash. But if banks failed than only society(working class) would crash but not economy.

You're an idiot spouting nonsense. You don't even know enough to be wrong, you are so off in your own universe that you would need a full education just to only be wrong here. Now go make the world a better place by playing in traffic.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
30-07-2015, 11:53 AM
Ask yourself simple question: can economy exist without working class?
30-07-2015, 12:06 PM
(30-07-2015 11:53 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  Ask yourself simple question: can economy exist without working class?

What does lead paint taste like?

30-07-2015, 01:33 PM
(30-07-2015 11:48 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  

Tell that to Greece.

#sigh