RE: [split] Sandy Hook Shooting Hoax
Fucking Taq. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
16-05-2014, 10:35 AM
(16-05-2014 09:55 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I clearly didn't agree with Michael's position either but am happy to agree to disagree. He did not concede but accepted that we weren't going to agree with him. Since then he has left it well alone. He seems like an OK guy to me. Truthfully Taq, you may have your reasons to push the issue, fair enough but I agree that it should be kept to appropriate threads. Before this became so heated, it reads to me like that's all that's being said. Not everyone gets off to the best start here and Michael remained calm and cordial in his veganism thread for many pages. Even when some of us (including me) were inflammatory. The guy got a bit of a grilling and stuck about. Give him a chance mate! Thumbsup

A voice of reason in a cesspool of nonsense. Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-05-2014, 08:45 PM
(16-05-2014 09:55 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I clearly didn't agree with Michael's position either but am happy to agree to disagree. He did not concede but accepted that we weren't going to agree with him. Since then he has left it well alone. He seems like an OK guy to me. Truthfully Taq, you may have your reasons to push the issue, fair enough but I agree that it should be kept to appropriate threads. Before this became so heated, it reads to me like that's all that's being said. Not everyone gets off to the best start here and Michael remained calm and cordial in his veganism thread for many pages. Even when some of us (including me) were inflammatory. The guy got a bit of a grilling and stuck about. Give him a chance mate! Thumbsup

Thanks Riff Heart .
[+] 1 user Likes Michael_Tadlock's post
16-05-2014, 09:21 PM
(16-05-2014 09:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 10:30 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I'm not exaggerating a bit. You ACT like a ten-year old trying to control everyone around it and crying because it doesn't get its way. Fuck the hell off, crybaby.

[Image: 5363b36b9d7bc.image.jpg]

Look,dude, my comment was about you stalking this guy to another thread.

Yeah, you call it stalking and cry like a fucking baby about it. MOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!! TAQ isn't acting like I WAAAAAAAAAANNNNTTTT him to act!!!!! WAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Quote:But your overreaction is not unexpected. It is simply annoying.

YOUR overreaction. The product of your control-junkie mentality. Shove it up your ass.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
16-05-2014, 09:25 PM

Thank you for your considered opinion. I respectfully disagree.

16-05-2014, 10:21 PM
(16-05-2014 09:21 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(16-05-2014 09:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  [Image: 5363b36b9d7bc.image.jpg]

Look,dude, my comment was about you stalking this guy to another thread.

Yeah, you call it stalking and cry like a fucking baby about it. MOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!! TAQ isn't acting like I WAAAAAAAAAANNNNTTTT him to act!!!!! WAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Quote:But your overreaction is not unexpected. It is simply annoying.

YOUR overreaction. The product of your control-junkie mentality. Shove it up your ass.

You are a seriously unbalanced person.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-05-2014, 07:22 AM
(16-05-2014 10:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-05-2014 09:21 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Yeah, you call it stalking and cry like a fucking baby about it. MOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!! TAQ isn't acting like I WAAAAAAAAAANNNNTTTT him to act!!!!! WAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

You are a seriously unbalanced person.

You are a whiny crybaby.

23-05-2014, 02:36 AM
I got 8" who wants to fuckin' dance bitches! #fightingIrish Woop Woop!

...I'm going to strait up ruin my philosopher rep here....goddamnit...Weeping