[split] So...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-04-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: [split] So...
(04-04-2015 06:04 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  >responds in the face of overwhelming, and quite insulting, adversity, in a calm manner.
>For the calm responses, is accused of whining, trolling, and passive aggressiveness - by people who don't know what any of the aforementioned terms mean, apparently - and can't dispose of said accusations because it comes from the many.
>Assertive aggressiveness perpetrated by the many with no irony noticed.

This is my very favourite christian forum.

Since you seem unfamiliar with the facts I can give you a pass on this silly post.

This is a one-time pass and cannot be re-used or combined with any other offers. No

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2015, 07:11 AM
(04-04-2015 06:04 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  >responds in the face of overwhelming, and quite insulting, adversity, in a calm manner.
>For the calm responses, is accused of whining, trolling, and passive aggressiveness - by people who don't know what any of the aforementioned terms mean, apparently - and can't dispose of said accusations because it comes from the many.

> is fucking retarded
> has no idea what this is about
> try's to step into something he/she doesn't understand and play it off that they do understand and not just that but are trying to play it off that he/she has the 'moral high ground' when in actual fact is just embarrassing he/she and showing what a fucking twat he/she is.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
04-04-2015, 07:13 AM
(04-04-2015 07:11 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

> is fucking retarded
> has no idea what this is about
> try's to step into something he/she doesn't understand and play it off that they do understand and not just that but are trying to play it off that he/she has the 'moral high ground' when in actual fact is just embarrassing he/she and showing what a fucking twat he/she is.

Hey no need to be so passive aggressive. Just be up front, bruh lol.
04-04-2015, 07:14 AM

[Image: no.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
04-04-2015, 07:19 AM
(04-04-2015 07:13 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Hey no need to be so passive aggressive. Just be up front, bruh lol.

Woofs is a perpetual whiner, and his signature move is whining about the negative rating on his Rep because that is his obsession. He then gets pouty, cries crocodile tears that he's not bitching about his Rep when he clearly is, then storms off in a huff for a few months. Some of us have been here long enough to watch this cycle repeats over and over and over and over again.

Now every time he comes back there is some naive junior member who hasn't been exposed to his recurring cycles of bullshit and gets into his corner, because outside of the proper context it does look like we're ganging up on him without cause. We totally are dog piling here, but it's entirely warranted given his past series of actions, and we know exactly how this cycle will play out; and it will play out yet again.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
04-04-2015, 07:35 AM
If I'm to believe that is the case, would I not be right in saying that the best attention to allot him is none at all?

Because if I am, then why this thread, and other threads, and sometimes threads which bare another topic but are derailed for this? Page after page of blatant profanity isn't going to help anyone =/
04-04-2015, 07:49 AM

That took balls. Bravo, sir!

Smile

04-04-2015, 07:56 AM
I think it might be best if all parties involved would just let it go. But ye won't. Today on the bold and the beautiful....Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
04-04-2015, 08:46 AM
(04-04-2015 07:49 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

That took balls. Bravo, sir!

Smile

It took ignorant. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
04-04-2015, 10:12 AM
I wonder, if everyone neg repped Woof at the same time, would his head explode like in that scene from Scanners?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post