[split] Spiderman Boner Pic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-06-2014, 12:05 PM
RE: Why do my posts keep disappearing?
Muffs waiting for the boner pic to disappear the 51st time... Muffs, seriously, you need to find something better to do with your time.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2014, 12:40 PM
(13-06-2014 12:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: spiderman8.jpg]

It's probably fake. Consider

I never had an opinion as to whether SpiderMan had balls or not. If this image is supposed to be based on the originally described fictional character, I'd think he'd at least have a fictional ball sac. Just sayin'. Also, it's turned sideways; beads of water don't seem to be succumbing to gravity... unlike the Spidey' mighty bone.

My opinion is... his feet are muddy; I wouldn't invite him in. Drinking Beverage carry on

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
19-06-2014, 05:57 PM
(19-06-2014 12:05 PM)Dom Wrote:  Muffs waiting for the boner pic to disappear the 51st time... Muffs, seriously, you need to find something better to do with your time.

For your information Dom, you stupid fucking bitch, I didn't make this thread.
I posted this in the laugh at religion thread and Rev (or at least I believe it was Rev) split it into it's own thread, retitled the thread and moved it into this section.

So go fuck yourself and stay the fuck out of it, you're not welcome if all you're gonna do is be a stupid bitch posting stupid bitch comments.
19-06-2014, 06:50 PM
Blink

what just happened

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
19-06-2014, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2014 06:58 PM by evenheathen.)
(19-06-2014 06:50 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Blink

what just happened

Forum boredom. Drinking Beverage

Also, what the fuck muffs? You on the rag or something?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
19-06-2014, 06:58 PM
(19-06-2014 06:50 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Blink

what just happened

What just happened was an issue that was previously confined to a thread in the forum team matters section just overspilled into the public forum because a certain female mod (Dom) doesn't know when the fuck to stay the fuck out of shit she shouldn't be getting involved in. aka, Dom being Dom and inflaming, not helping, the situation.
19-06-2014, 08:12 PM
It would help a lot if you actually said something instead of posting riddles. I don't see where spider with a boner has anything to do with laughing at religion? Which would be the reason why a mod would move it.

Anyways, sleep it off, I am not going to engage with you. Simmer down.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-06-2014, 01:01 AM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2014 01:07 AM by earmuffs.)
(19-06-2014 08:12 PM)Dom Wrote:  It would help a lot if you actually said something instead of posting riddles. I don't see where spider with a boner has anything to do with laughing at religion? Which would be the reason why a mod would move it.

Anyways, sleep it off, I am not going to engage with you. Simmer down.

What part of "I didn't make this thread" don't you understand?
It's really not a hard concept to grasp and I don't know how else to explain it for your tiny stupid mind to understand.

Quote:I am not going to engage with you.

Good, that's what I want. You make every situation infinitely worse than what it actually is. Fuck off.
20-06-2014, 11:44 AM
This is all very entertaining to me! Please continue...Smile
20-06-2014, 07:46 PM
"Why do my posts keep disappearing?"

It's age. No one can stay "up" forever.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post