[split] Taq Round 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: [split] Taq Round 2
(03-02-2014 03:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 03:47 PM)Logisch Wrote:  I&I was paranoid.

I&I didn't crap all over the board. He stayed within his own threads and therefore easy to ignore.

I know I know... he wasn't as bad.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
03-02-2014, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2014 04:09 PM by WitchSabrina.)
(03-02-2014 03:50 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 03:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Oh...someone has an issue with perceived manipulations...paranoid much.

You have an issue with thinking you can read minds and making shit up as you go along to suit your delusional fantasies.

DudeShocking

Mamm's was operating as a mod, Taq and she explained to you WHY she had to split a thread. Actually she was pretty cool about it. If she talks to 10 people and 8 out of 10 say "I find those posts offensive or bothersome" then of course she would split the thread and move the ugliness to somewhere like the viper's pit.
Anj came behind her and asked you to "stop" because you moved from one thread to another - doing the same thing. Right after Mamas had to clean up a thread.

She's not being manipulated - she's operating as a mod has to in these circumstances. If people complain - she responds. Jesus think of what this place would be like if the mods didn't split off crazy fighting scenes (like me and Chippy for example) so......... she did well.

Anj just tried to explain to you what happened and was going to happen AGAIN because the same behavior moved from one thread to another.

That's not lying and that's not being manipulated.
I was here.
I saw what I saw.

You're taking this stuff personally, hon, when the mod's just doing what they are expected to do.

When a mod has to deal with ugly posts - we have to take responsibility if it was US that made the ugly posts. Believe me there are complete assholes who never take responsibility for their crap. But I know you better than that.
I think you mis-read or misunderstood what went down here.

I am trying to help. These gals - both of them - were in the right.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
03-02-2014, 04:10 PM
(03-02-2014 03:48 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 03:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I really don't care how you feel.

I didn't say anything at all about what I "feel".

Quote: You've been leaving your post droppings all over the forum. You don't need to reply to every single post or every line in a post to make a point.

You don't have to like how I post.

Quote: Once in a while is fine, but it makes it difficult to read and for everyone to follow. There's nothing worse than trying to engage in a meaningful exchange to see you come in with your 5 posts and repeat the same point in each post.

Bullshit.

Quote:Frankly it's beyond me why more people just don't place you on ignore.

And you are free to do so.

Quote: Then the only person who would be disturbed is me and I'm pretty good at passing over your bullshit.

What you are pretty good at is letting yourself be manipulated.

Quote:I am not posting this as mod, but as a member of this community.

Whatever. I see that you are dodging the point that you are allowing yourself to be manipulated and used.

People are getting tired of you derailing threads with your nonsense.

I split off this thread, including all the other comments, because they HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ORGINAL POST.

You want to bitch at me. Do it here.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

03-02-2014, 04:13 PM
[split] Taq Round 2
(03-02-2014 03:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Thread again open. Split off off topic remarks and remarks that call me out for allowing myself to be manipulated by liars to the Pit.

Fixed.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
03-02-2014, 04:17 PM
RE: Your judgement day defense strageity?
Rave on...you are just proving yourself to be an ass.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
03-02-2014, 04:19 PM
(03-02-2014 04:05 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 03:50 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You have an issue with thinking you can read minds and making shit up as you go along to suit your delusional fantasies.

DudeShocking

Mamm's was operating as a mod, Taq and she explained to you WHY she had to split a thread. Actually she was pretty cool about it. If she talks to 10 people and 8 out of 10 say "I find those posts offensive or bothersome" then of course she would split the thread and move the ugliness to somewhere like the viper's pit.
Anj came behind her and asked you to "stop" because you moved from one thread to another - doing the same thing. Right after Mamas had to clean up a thread.

She's not being manipulated - she's operating as a mod has to in these circumstances. If people complain - she responds. Jesus think of what this place would be like if the mods didn't split off crazy fighting scenes (like me and Chippy for example) so......... she did well.

Anj just tried to explain to you what happened and was going to happen AGAIN because the same behavior moved from one thread to another.

That's not lying and that's not being manipulated.
I was here.
I saw what I saw.

You're taking this stuff personally, hon, when the mod's just doing what they are expected to do.

When a mod has to deal with ugly posts - we have to take responsibility if it was US that made the ugly posts. Believe me there are complete assholes who never take responsibility for their crap. But I know you better than that.
I think you mis-read or misunderstood what went down here.

I am trying to help. These gals - both of them - were in the right.

Thanks, but really not worth the effort.

Wasted time.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
03-02-2014, 04:19 PM
Holy fucking shit Taqiyya! How hard is it to post a (singular) response to a topic and then let other people way in? I sometimes have to wade through four posts in which you incessantly call someone a troll! We fucking know they are trolls captain obvious!
You however are something much worse! Are you familiar with the first day on the internet kid meme? That is you!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
03-02-2014, 04:22 PM
(03-02-2014 04:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 03:48 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I didn't say anything at all about what I "feel".

You don't have to like how I post.

Bullshit.

And you are free to do so.

What you are pretty good at is letting yourself be manipulated.

Whatever. I see that you are dodging the point that you are allowing yourself to be manipulated and used.

People are getting tired of you derailing threads with your nonsense.

I split off this thread, including all the other comments, because they HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ORGINAL POST.

You want to bitch at me. Do it here.

And now you resort to lying to attempt to save face. Those posts were in direct response to Drich's posts #66 and #67, which were responses to my rebuttals to his claims. They were ALL on-topic and relevant. But don't let the facts get in the way of your delusional self-justification.

03-02-2014, 04:29 PM
I don't really care what you think Taq.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

03-02-2014, 04:30 PM
(03-02-2014 04:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't really care what you think Taq.

Nor do I care what you think.