[split] Taq Round 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: [split] Taq Round 2
(03-02-2014 06:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 06:29 PM)Chippy Wrote:  What a retard you are Tourette's Chimp!

Have you now realized that it is you that is the cause of threads being split and moved to the Pit and that many people think you contribute nothing of value to the forum with your compulsive "meme" posting?

You have a fellow retard--WitchSabrina--here to offer you retard-solace and retard-encouragement so that you may go on to make many more worthless retard posts.

Actually Chippy, WitchSabrina has been supportive of me today. I appreciate it.

Yes, she entirely missed your sleight-of-hand when you split off a thread and falsely claimed (LIED) that it was off-topic, filled with memes, etc.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 06:57 PM
(03-02-2014 06:49 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 06:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Actually Chippy, WitchSabrina has been supportive of me today. I appreciate it.

Yes, she entirely missed your sleight-of-hand when you split off a thread and falsely claimed (LIED) that it was off-topic, filled with memes, etc.

Your posts were filled with nothing but tired insults, yes there were memes...Yes, you did repeat yourself. No one else has this problem they can make their point in one or maybe two posts, but you always take 4 or 5 in a row to make your point. Later, you again tried to derail that thread again, so I had to close it. Thats on you Taq.

I did not lie and I do stand by the decision. You're getting pissy over nothing.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 7 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-02-2014, 07:02 PM
(03-02-2014 06:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 06:49 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Yes, she entirely missed your sleight-of-hand when you split off a thread and falsely claimed (LIED) that it was off-topic, filled with memes, etc.

Your posts were filled with nothing but tired insults, yes there were memes...Yes, you did repeat yourself.

You're lying again.

Quote: No one else has this problem they can make their point in one or maybe two posts, but you always take 4 or 5 in a row to make your point.

There wasn't just ONE point. I posted rebuttals to various claims. Your over-simplistic characterization amounts to nothing but yet another lie.

Quote:Later, you again tried to derail that thread again, so I had to close it. Thats on you Taq.

Quite the cute misrepresentation. You didn't split of a dozen or more OTHER posts on the same pages that were way off topic, either.

I did not lie and I do stand by the decision. You're getting pissy over nothing.
[/quote]

Yes, you lied and you are still lying.

03-02-2014, 07:17 PM
Whatever Taq.. I'm quite done with it and you. If I find that you're trying the forum patience I will split off your posts. I did it yesterday and I'll do it again tomorrow.

The only reason I didn't bother splitting off your posts in the Catholic thread was because that topic is way over done.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

03-02-2014, 07:18 PM
Tourette's Chimp, one of your standard response is that your interlocutor is lying. You are like a retard robot with room for only three standard responses to any given situation that you have been programmed to detect. You haven't told Mom that she is creating a strawman and then you can post your pictures of strawmen. That is another of your standard responses.

The Chippy Test is that if 80% of your posts can be simulated with an iMacros script then you shouldn't be on the internet posting shit. Tourette's Chimp, you pass the Chippy Test. I estimate that about 90% of your posting behaviour is capable of being simulated by a simple script with a small amount of randomization. This is a separate line of converging evidence that you are a retard.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
03-02-2014, 07:21 PM
(03-02-2014 07:18 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Tourette's Chimp, one of your standard response is that your interlocutor is lying. You are like a retard robot with room for only three standard responses to any given situation that you have been programmed to detect. You haven't told Mom that she is creating a strawman and then you can post your pictures of strawmen. That is another of your standard responses.

The Chippy Test is that if 80% of your posts can be simulated with an iMacros script then you shouldn't be on the internet posting shit. Tourette's Chimp, you pass the Chippy Test. I estimate that about 90% of your posting behaviour is capable of being simulated by a simple script with a small amount of randomization. This is a separate line of converging evidence that you are a retard.

Aww hell, with the number of times he accused moms and me of lying today, I thought he had learned a new word.

Now you explain it. Today's Taq posts have been brought to you by the words lying, manipulating, and idiot. Dodgy

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
03-02-2014, 07:24 PM
Wait a minute, Chip. The witch is part of the emotional context, and Taq is like weather. Undecided

I'm not fond of Taq's multiposting, I'm not fond of Chip chasing away the witch; but I am here to be entertained. And mofos not being entertained, need to go scope some Gwynnies. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
03-02-2014, 07:27 PM
(03-02-2014 07:02 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  There wasn't just ONE point. I posted rebuttals to various claims. Your over-simplistic characterization amounts to nothing but yet another lie.

Tourette's Chimp, your idea of a "rebuttal" is to post a different meme with the same thematic content as the previous one and to express incredulity again using slightly different syntax. The idea that you actually engage in a debate or argument--which would legitimize your use of the word "rebuttal"--is an utter joke.

The problem with inveterate retards like you is that you don't realize just how retarded your behaviour is. It is you that is lying both to yourself and to others. Your posts are just trash: childish, puerile, hackneyed nonsense. And that isn't some of your posts, it is pretty much all of them. Your aim appears to be to drag every thread down to your intellectual level, which is somewhere in the lower high school range.
03-02-2014, 07:32 PM
(03-02-2014 07:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Whatever Taq.. I'm quite done with it and you. If I find that you're trying the forum patience I will split off your posts. I did it yesterday and I'll do it again tomorrow.
The only reason I didn't bother splitting off your posts in the Catholic thread was because that topic is way over done.

Oh, making up a new excuse, I see. Keep lying, it's all you've got.

03-02-2014, 07:35 PM
(03-02-2014 06:35 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 06:29 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Have you now realized that it is you that is the cause of threads being split and moved to the Pit

Actually, you tend to play an important role in that, too.

Sometimes I do, but once the thread is split I resume normal discussion in the remainder of the thread and contain my exchange with Tourette's Chimp in the Pit. I don't want Tourette's Chimp contaminating threads with its repetitive and unoriginal bag of nonsense.