[split] Taq Vs Chippy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2014, 05:07 PM
RE: My biggest question about atheism
Stop spamming posts you stupid fucking retard.
1 post, it's not a hard concept.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2014, 05:53 PM
(27-01-2014 05:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Stop spamming posts you stupid fucking retard.

It's hard for a retard.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-01-2014, 06:14 PM
(27-01-2014 02:54 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Let's dumb it down for the Angry Chimp: I can show my fucking dog a ball and tell her I have a ball, and she knows it's a ball. She doesn't need it mapped out for her with a proof like you do.

So your claim is that your sexual partner--your dog--has a magical ability to recognize things which is unmediated by any sort of neurological activity. It just happens by magic.

The "mapping out" is happening in your sexual partner's brain else it would be unable to recognize the ball. Your sexual partner is--in an instant--reasoning about the object it sees and what it knows about the appearance of balls. There are three broad components that permit your sexual partner to recognize the ball:
(1) its ability to perceive an object before it;
(2) its memories of the visual attributes of a ball;
(3) logic to relate (1) to (2).

Your idea that your sexual partner "just knows it is a ball" is plainly idiotic but please keep on telling the forum about your magical theory of cognition. Smile
27-01-2014, 06:39 PM
(27-01-2014 05:53 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 05:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Stop spamming posts you stupid fucking retard.

It's hard for a retard.

Pot. Kettle.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
27-01-2014, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2014 07:06 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(27-01-2014 06:14 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 02:54 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Let's dumb it down for the Angry Chimp: I can show my fucking dog a ball and tell her I have a ball, and she knows it's a ball. She doesn't need it mapped out for her with a proof like you do.

So your claim is that your sexual partner--your dog--has a magical ability to recognize things which is unmediated by any sort of neurological activity. It just happens by magic.

I made no such claim at all, you fucking idiot. And unlike you, I choose *human* partners. I find it quite bizarre that you would confuse an animal with a sexual partner. But of course you are a Chimp.

Quote:The "mapping out" is happening in your sexual partner's brain else it would be unable to recognize the ball. Your sexual partner is--in an instant--reasoning about the object it sees and what it knows about the appearance of balls. There are three broad components that permit your sexual partner to recognize the ball:
(1) its ability to perceive an object before it;
(2) its memories of the visual attributes of a ball;
(3) logic to relate (1) to (2).

Again, idiot, a dog doesn't consciously run a logical proof in order to realize that a ball is being offered. I hope the dogs you are having sex with are at least offering some sort of recognizable consent.

Quote:Your idea that your sexual partner "just knows it is a ball" is plainly idiotic but please keep on telling the forum about your magical theory of cognition. Smile

That's YOUR idiotic straw man idea. You can stuff it up your ass with the rest of your strawman collection.

And way to stick your flounce, Chimpy Chump.

[Image: 45137339.jpg]

27-01-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: [split] Taq Vs Chippy
(27-01-2014 06:48 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Again, idiot, a dog doesn't consciously run a logical proof in order to realize that a ball is being offered.

It is besides the point whether your sexual partner processes the matter consciously or not, the point is that logic is necessary for object recognition. You've offered up two idiotic examples that you hoped would demonstrate that evidence can somehow exist independently of a process of reasoning. Both have failed.

In the process of trying to demonstrate counter-examples you presented what can can only be described as a magical theory of canine object recognition: you show your sexual partner--your dog--a ball and it just somehow knows its a ball. It happens magically.

So you have a magic dog. Good for you spaz.

You blindly repeated the contents of BuckyBall's post which he later admitted was in error. Now you are trying to avoid admitting your error by proposing that you have a magical dog.
27-01-2014, 07:35 PM
Tourette's Chimp with its magic dog:

[Image: CHI_02_RK0051_01_P.JPG]

"I can show my fucking dog a ball and tell her I have a ball, and she knows it's a ball."

[Image: magic_image.gif]
27-01-2014, 07:52 PM
(27-01-2014 12:37 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ibid.

ibid. means "in the same source", it doesn't mean "ditto".
27-01-2014, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2014 08:40 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(27-01-2014 07:29 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 06:48 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Again, idiot, a dog doesn't consciously run a logical proof in order to realize that a ball is being offered.

It is besides the point whether your sexual partner processes the matter consciously or not, the point is that logic is necessary for object recognition.

The point is that argumentation without evidence is the sort of intellectual masturbation that philosophist dilettantes like you wallow in. You must enjoy all that straw chafing the inside of your ass.

Quote:You've offered up two idiotic examples that you hoped would demonstrate that evidence can somehow exist independently of a process of reasoning. Both have failed.

Wishful thinking again on your part. And strawmanning.

Quote:In the process of trying to demonstrate counter-examples you presented what can can only be described as a magical theory of canine object recognition: you show your sexual partner--your dog--a ball and it just somehow knows its a ball. It happens magically.

This whole confusion you have between dogs and sexual partners is disturbing. One would hope that bestiality would be illegal in your country, though I wouldn't be surprised if it's not. Did they make you register as a sex offender, or do they just let you run loose after your neighbors' chihuahuas?

Quote:So you have a magic dog. Good for you spaz.

You blindly repeated the contents of BuckyBall's post which he later admitted was in error. Now you are trying to avoid admitting your error by proposing that you have a magical dog.

You live in a fantasy world. You should take a remedial mind-reading course; you aren't any good at it.

27-01-2014, 08:39 PM
(27-01-2014 07:35 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Tourette's Chimp with its magic dog:

[Image: CHI_02_RK0051_01_P.JPG]

"I can show my fucking dog a ball and tell her I have a ball, and she knows it's a ball."

[Image: magic_image.gif]

I said nothing at all about "magic", ChimpyChump.

[Image: Scarecrow.jpg]