[split] The inelegant nature of qqq's 'science'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2015, 12:04 PM
RE: The elegant nature of science
(29-08-2015 11:59 AM)kim Wrote:  Yes, this is spamming.

Spamming the science forum is a particularly repugnant and very much a bannable offense.

Someone report this piece of shit... my technology is unreliable.

Done.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
29-08-2015, 12:09 PM
The elegant nature of science
It's so hard to tell the religious from the trolls Consider

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
29-08-2015, 12:36 PM
(29-08-2015 12:09 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  It's so hard to tell the religious from the trolls Consider

Yeah. This one was pretty bad.

Oh well I am gonna crash out. Perhaps when I awake they will be gone. The far side of Tatooine might be a nice place to send them. Thumbsup

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
29-08-2015, 07:56 PM
I love this guy. My glue sniffing habit was way out of control before he told me about it.

Now I have seen the light!

Woo.

Woo woo.

Woo.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
29-08-2015, 08:21 PM
(29-08-2015 12:09 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  It's so hard to tell the religious from the trolls Consider

That's understandable, the intersection of those sets includes most of each. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-08-2015, 11:53 PM
(29-08-2015 11:52 AM)qqq Wrote:  Glue sniffers cannot grasp dictionary words, dictionary definitions given to them, much less or any combination of words or charactors that is not a standard format.

This is because of missing brain cells and missing connections between the cells.

Ex my given I-verse, to glue sniffer means #$%^Buttfukpooping or some approximation of that is what many have repeatedly posted.

The missing brain cells cannot integrate any letter or word that is in italics, in bold, in color etc..........

It is almost if the glue has caused them to pre-technicolor, a 50's or further black and white Universe.

Ex if is use the word meta{beyond}physical-1, they think this is defined as shitfuckyoumoron., and then, just as in the 50's sci-fi movie they pull out their metaphysical-1 guns and begin shooting q3 til they run of out of conceptual bullets,

then their tag team cohorts then jump in so we then have what is known in military terms a barage of conceptual bullets that are meant to shell shock the other person into submission.

It is truly sad that those with inferiority complex cannot find less violent ways to deal with problems.

Drinking Beverage q3 :hear

(29-08-2015 05:13 AM)qqq Wrote:  I-verse is the meta{beyond}phyiscal-1 and physical/energy center of our personal local sphere/universe of influence, that, is IN looking OUT.
God-verse is meta{beyond}physical-1 mind/intellect concept that is OUT looking IN.
IN Rolleyes > OUT
IN < Laughat OUT

Reposting the same thing in multiple threads is spam around here. Please refrain from doing this, as it is an offence we take seriously. Like, as in "ban-your-ass" seriously.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
30-08-2015, 04:32 AM
Dammit Stark, use your green voice. Angel

living word
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
30-08-2015, 07:09 AM
These glue sniffers are the science experiment unfolding. With a science experiment is repredouced over and over and by differrent scientist to see if they get the same results.

Here we have differrent glue sniffers responing to q3 words with same reactions.

Irrespective of the word and dictionary or personal definitions they all have same reaction.

Ex if use the word meta{beyond}physical-2, they believe that word mean;
buckfuckyshithead.

Q3 is the scientist using glue sniffers reactions as the science experiment.

Just watch and see how their reactions are the same. This is evidence that glue sniffing has similar effect on differrent human brains.

Glue sniffers avoid rational, logical common sense discussion because of inferiority complex--- they dont think that is science ---and of effects glue have on their brains.

There is also their lack of moral integrity but that is related more to their childhood enviroment. imho

r6

(29-08-2015 11:52 AM)qqq Wrote:  Glue sniffers cannot grasp dictionary words, dictionary definitions given to them, much less or any combination of words or charactors that is not a standard format.
This is because of missing brain cells and missing connections between the cells.
Ex my given I-verse, to glue sniffer means #$%^Buttfukpooping or some approximation of that is what many have repeatedly posted.
The missing brain cells cannot integrate any letter or word that is in italics, in bold, in color etc..........
It is almost if the glue has caused them to pre-technicolor, a 50's or further black and white Universe.
Ex if is use the word meta{beyond}physical-1, they think this is defined as shitfuckyoumoron., and then, just as in the 50's sci-fi movie they pull out their metaphysical-1 guns and begin shooting q3 til they run of out of conceptual bullets,
30-08-2015, 07:24 AM
(30-08-2015 07:09 AM)qqq Wrote:  Q3 is the scientist using glue sniffers reactions as the science experiment.

The only "experiment" here is how long it takes for Starkers to drop the banhammer on your zero-reading-comprehension ass.

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
30-08-2015, 08:02 AM
Ok so we have our first glue sniffer response. They did not use witch doctor-like magic voodoo cursin. Hobo

It is inherent to their given standard photo. Lets ask the other glue sniffers here, does that photo look like a human that is interested in participating irn rational, logical common sense conversation?

Just as thought, those with any moral integrity can only answer that question truthfully with a no. And the proof of that is in the evidence by the numerous posts in my threads.

Like most of the glue sniffers here, they not only can accept my opening statements not a single one of them can get past relatively simple concepts;

Ex My Cosmic Heirarchy with given dictionary definitions goes over their heads and lands in a fuckbuketshitplace of glue vapors.

Meta{beyond}physical-1 ergo spirit-1, spirit-of-intent,

Meta{beyond}physical-2, non-occupied space,

Meta{beyond}physical-3, etc.....causes their brains to begin to droolDrooling ergo they repeatedly do what has become engrained habituation to them.

ridcule with witch docto-like, magic voodoo cursin, Hobo as if on cue, they do it over and over and over. Go figure. It is the glue that binds this Non-Thinkin Atheist orTtheist group as one, little to no-mind/intellect accessing.

Just keep watching the response and the evidence of my science experiment will keep proving itself over and over as it has done from my first post beyond the introduction thread.

q3

(30-08-2015 07:09 AM)qqq Wrote:  These glue sniffers are the science experiment unfolding. With a science experiment is repredouced over and over and by differrent scientist to see if they get the same results.
Here we have differrent glue sniffers responing to q3 words with same reactions.
Irrespective of the word and dictionary or personal definitions they all have same reaction.
Ex if use the word meta{beyond}physical-2, they believe that word mean;
buckfuckyshithead.
Q3 is the scientist using glue sniffers reactions as the science experiment.
Just watch and see how their reactions are the same. This is evidence that glue sniffing has similar effect on differrent human brains.
Glue sniffers avoid rational, logical common sense discussion because of inferiority complex--- they dont think that is science ---and of effects glue have on their brains.
There is also their lack of moral integrity but that is related more to their childhood enviroment. imho

r6