[split] The inelegant nature of qqq's 'science'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2015, 08:11 AM
RE: The elegant nature of science
(30-08-2015 08:02 AM)qqq Wrote:  Ok so we have our first glue sniffer response.

Lemme get my downvote out...
[Image: eGOI3qr.gif]
I don't know who makes these things, but they're some elegant science which amuse me to no end.

The point, qqq, is that this ain't the thread for your spiel, which in itself a forum violation (both spamming and rule 5).

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2015, 09:17 AM
I think it is a good time to link to the Forum Principles & Culture, Ethics and Behavior post by the Admins.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...d-Behavior

In other words, qqq, we're not just making this stuff up to attack you personally. This applies to all, and if you continue to operate in violation of these precepts, you will have no one to blame but yourself when you are banned.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
30-08-2015, 09:46 AM
(30-08-2015 09:17 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I think it is a good time to link to the Forum Principles & Culture, Ethics and Behavior post by the Admins.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...d-Behavior

In other words, qqq, we're not just making this stuff up to attack you personally. This applies to all, and if you continue to operate in violation of these precepts, you will have no one to blame but yourself when you are banned.

It is useless being nice to this cunt. Slay him.

Slay him now.

This is a toxic pathogen and Febreeze doesn't dent it.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
30-08-2015, 10:12 AM
Kim - Tell us how you really feel! Don't hold back! Tongue

I see that's post # 9,999 for you... you've almost reached 10,000 posts! Congrats. Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
30-08-2015, 10:30 AM
Non-thinkin Atheist - Atheist
As stated previously those glue sniffers with inferiority complex, have their inferiority complex only enhanced by the glue vapors.

Here again is review of my science based experiements on the the glue sniffers and their lack of moral and intlellectual integrity,

1) they repeated keep coming back-- why God{ ess } only knows --- to my threads and posts with the same ole same, tho they have an addiction to q3 posts,

2) they rarely address my comments as stated, in any of my threads or others Ive attempted to participate in,

3) there cliqus-ish behaviour is evidenced by their repeated support of others derrogatory comments and invoking of violence in q3's direction,

God = paternal attitudes ergo pushing

Ess =as in gravitational essence is representative of maternal attitudes ergo embracing

B Fuller states it this way, women are attractors men are pushers.

The womb contracts IN-ward to push-OUT the fetus. The fetus is and organism of the mother until two events happen;

1) the first and repeated IN-spirations of breath/oxygen,

2} the severance of nutrition from mother via umbilical chord to the fetus.

Then and only then do we truly have an independent, human individual.

Watch closely how the glue sniffers :hobo:respond to this message and I suspect we will get more scientific evidence for their seeming glue-stupor-enhanced Censored, lack of moral and intellectual integrity.

Drinking Beverage q3 Heart
30-08-2015, 10:53 AM
Mathematically Absolute Truths Exist
The best 2D iconic symbol for male and female are as follows;

Male is Y triangle that having no systemic enclosure

Female is /\ the triangle having systemic enclosure
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In 3D, the best iconic symbolism is the two identical chef's hat shapes-- see link -- i.e. parrallel bisecting of tetra{4}hedron produces two of the chef's hat shape that, are at 90 degree orientation to each other.

In this mathematically meta{beyond}physical-1 aspect male and female are true equals.

However, in this 90 degree to each to each other orientation, they define the minimal, regular, structurally stable, systemic enclosure of "U"niverse

If want to consider these two in motion respective to each other, we take the outer edge/line of each continue it onward to define a spin-plane for each of them.

So we can say one spin-plane is associated to a dynamically cosmic expression of female and male. They each define a finite conceptual set of that is commonly used as 360 degrees of a circle.

The 3D tetra{4}hedron has 720 surface angles and the male 360 plus female 360 add together as 720 degrees and equal the surface angles of the tetrahedron.

We can consider these two conceptual spin-planes to change their orientation 90 degrees so that male and female are nearly congruent in sharing the same spatial spin-plane orientation, but they may be spinning in 180 opposition to each other or spinning in same direction and nearly in congruent in their spin-plane orientations.

However, there still exists two 360 degre spin-planes, and at their optimal they operate dynamically at 90 degrees to each other, to define two, of 6 primary great circles associated with the 3-fold tetrahedron.

Heart q3 Drinking Beverage
30-08-2015, 10:58 AM
Must admit, I haven't seen this level of woo for a long time.

Last such person was some one claiming to have water powered Landrover in their garage (Always with them being in the process of fixing that one, final part to get it working and show the world..."Bwa-Hahahahaha" optional)

That was the sanest of their positions.......

Nice to meet you q3. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
31-08-2015, 06:48 AM
Quote:qqq--The best 2D iconic symbol for male and female are as follows;
Male is Y triangle that having no systemic enclosure
Female is /\ the triangle having systemic enclosure

.."science is the putting into order the facts of experiential observations"....?
Quote:In 3D, the best iconic symbolism is the two identical chef's hat shapes-- see link -- i.e. parrallel bisecting of tetra{4}hedron produces two of the chef's hat shape that, are at 90 degree orientation to each other.

I know that facts, science and simple combinations of words go over most of the glue sniffers head, however, there is always the chance that one of thme can rise above their stupor and become enligtened, if only for a moment.

In this mathematically meta{beyond}physical-1 aspect male and female are true equals.
However, in this 90 degree to each to each other orientation, they define the minimal, regular, structurally stable, systemic enclosure of "U"niverse
If want to consider these two in motion respective to each other, we take the outer edge/line of each continue it onward to define a spin-plane for each of them.

So time is motion/frequency and spin is motion. We have 6 fundamental types of motion ergo apparrently we have 6 fundamental types of time.

Quote:So we can say one spin-plane is associated to dynamically cosmic expression of one female and one male. They each define a finite conceptual set of that is commonly used as 360 degrees of a circle.

A 2D, finite whole.

Quote:The 3D tetra{4}hedron has 720 surface angles and the male 360 plus female 360 add together as 720 degrees and equal the surface angles of the tetrahedron.

We can consider these two conceptual spin-planes to change their orientation 90 degrees so that male and female are nearly congruent in sharing the same spatial spin-plane orientation, but they may be spinning in 180 opposition to each other or spinning in same direction and nearly in congruent in their spin-plane orientations.

However, there still exists two 360 degre spin-planes, and at their optimal they operate dynamically at 90 degrees to each other, to define two, of 6 primary great circles associated with the 3-fold tetrahedron.

Heart q3 Drinking Beverage
31-08-2015, 06:52 AM
Why is this asshole still spamming this thread?

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
31-08-2015, 06:54 AM
(31-08-2015 06:52 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Why is this asshole still spamming this thread?

I'm sorry. I go away now. Sadcryface2

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post